Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897423 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
@illumi , okay thank you I remember listing some schools that study in English and one of them was admitting this summer , well there is a misconception you have about my posts its this year not 2011 and so I'm getting ready for winter application .so by this time next year therw will be testimonies all d best in your visa application and all ur endevours in the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Does it mean only student visa can be approved, how about tourist visa?
my interview is coming up on the 17 dec, any help?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
@flenge abeg help me send the names of the schools may be thier admission portal is still opened my blackberry network is nt goin pls send it here:::
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
@tepeajis University of duisburg essen , university of hamburg/university of applied science hamburg, ravensburg weingaten university of appled science and still check south westphalia uni , leipzig uni and cottbus uni ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
pls i would like to know if german universities accepts neco, and is o'level results always a requirement for post-graduate studies? i wan do masters in geology/ environmental sciences but i get D7 in physics. pls i need your replies. thanks.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Check www.daade.de and check d required results for your country Nigeria there you will see if german schools accept neco and s for your postgraduate programme the school international office would be the one to answer that question for you so you find out from the school and get detailed information on their requiremnts
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Fine then
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2012
Just what do you think are the major challenges to my aim
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Hello frndz, pls can anyone please gve me a guide on how to apply thru ini assist, i am trying to apply for a masters program in Flensburg Institute of applied sciences. And i v gitten all the required documents ready, all that is left is a guide on how to apply thru uni assist. Thanks for your contributions and help frm time past
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2012
@iluminati:

If you don't want to be banned here then stop dropping that 'agent' number. stop encouraging people to contact some dubious agents, i know who owns that number, don't try to be smart.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ Justwise

pls go ahead and bann me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hello frndz, pls can anyone please gve me a guide on how to apply thru ini assist, i am
trying to apply for a masters program in Flensburg Institute of applied sciences. And i v
gitten all the required documents ready, all that is left is a guide on how to apply thru uni
assist. Thanks for your contributions and help frm time past
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
TummieMarshal: Hello frndz, pls can anyone please gve me a guide on how to apply thru ini assist, i am
trying to apply for a masters program in Flensburg Institute of applied sciences. And i v
gitten all the required documents ready, all that is left is a guide on how to apply thru uni
assist. Thanks for your contributions and help frm time past

Just go to the website and open an acount. Their and after u. Will be able to acess the accout and open the application do that first sha cos am also applyin for some course their these summer. Let me knw if u having any problem so. We can help our selfs..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
@team marshal dis is the link https://www.uni-assist.de/online/?lang=en
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2012
topeajis:

Just go to the website and open an acount. Their and after u. Will be able to acess the accout and open the application do that first sha cos am also applyin for some course their these summer. Let me knw if u having any problem so. We can help our selfs..

i am not getting it, pls can we chat better, maybe on 2go( Tummiet) or face book Ayanladun Tumininu Tony, kr u jst send me a mail on Iloveu2mi@gmail.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
TummieMarshal:

i am not getting it, pls can we chat better, maybe on 2go( Tummiet) or face book Ayanladun Tumininu Tony, kr u jst send me a mail on Iloveu2mi@gmail.com

I have sent u request on 2go but I will like if we can chat on yahoo or bbm.

But the procesure is verry easy sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hello house pls does of you that have gottin admission how many schools did you apply for ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Other thread have powerful active contributors that are now contesting for the best contributor of the year,only German thread is really lagging behind,all the sucessful students are no where to be found.............I have begining to suspect studying in this country
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ Surecan I completely agree with you ppl find it difficult to answer others and those with experiences you never see them again ..ppl should please take time out for others and not for themseves only
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guys, is it true that one cannot do 7 days schengen Insurance if the person is going for 7 days holiday in France? Someone said it has to be a month? Is it compulsory one must do a month schengen insurance even if he's going to spend 7 days? for holiday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
flange: @ Surecan I completely agree with you ppl find it difficult to answer others and those with experiences you never see them again ..ppl should please take time out for others and not for themseves only

People are just wicked herre and I respect does that are available to help sha.. After gettin admission tthem go just disappear when will we stop acting like nigerians ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2012
they haven't start sending admission letter.I mail my school yesterday about my admission status,they yet to reply(srh berlin)for summer next year,they haven't start releasing admission letter.
‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ also waiting for another interview frm another skool in sw germany,so basically its not yet time for admission letter.

topeajis: Hello house pls does of you that have gottin admission how many schools did you apply for ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2012
futurewise11: they haven't start sending admission letter.I mail my school yesterday about my admission status,they yet to reply(srh berlin)for summer next year,they haven't start releasing admission letter.
‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ also waiting for another interview frm another skool in sw germany,so basically its not yet time for admission letter.

Kk thanks but I just want to send my own application package these week sha... Just want to be sure of the number of schools to apply for.
@ future wise pls how man schools do you apply for?

Re: German Embassy And Visa by rashypep(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Help needed, can a schegen tourist visa be converted to study upon arrival?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2012
rashypep: Help needed, can a schegen tourist visa be converted to study upon arrival?

NO, no!

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topsyking: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
suxes2005:

NO, no!

Sheyi
Can someone that apply for a visit to schengen country instead of 3month be given 2weeks....av u gotten any experience like dat
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
suxes2005:

NO, no!

Sheyi
@ rasheed nop shey u get. Torist visa ni ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
A friend that applied through uni assist was sent a message that his transcript was missing that he should hand in officially authenticated transcript before the application deadline,his transcript was notarized and sent with other documents but they were saying that the transcript is missing,does it mean that they dont accept notarized transcript or he should hand in original one but is boldly stated to hand in officially authenticated transcript,please advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.