Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897444 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
iluminati: i applied 2 months ago. The deadline for summer session of november 15 has passed. I applied with my waec and diploma certificate which i made distinction in uniben. I also certify all my documents in high court and attached my cv stating my 3 yrs work experience in zenith bank. Na the 8k euro i hustle for now cos i get admission for canada and my tuition feee is 18k dollars so if u calculate it it will be better to use that my sch fees for the 8k euros cos the 8k euros is still my money when i get to germany with free tuition fee unlike canada where i go dey pay sch fees of 18k dollars every yr. The university is located in South Germany.

@illuminaty pls do u show any profeciency in english language if yes pls how did yougo about it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
@illuminati,what is the name of the school can you paste the webLink here and do they admitt for winter .
Your language proficiency how did you go about it and is the course to be taught in English.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
iluminati: i applied 2 months ago. The deadline for summer session of november 15 has passed. I applied with my waec and diploma certificate which i made distinction in uniben. I also certify all my documents in high court and attached my cv stating
my 3 yrs work experience in zenith bank. Na the 8k euro i hustle for now cos i get admission for canada and my tuition feee is 18k dollars so if u calculate it it will be better to use that my sch fees for the 8k euros cos the 8k euros is still my money when i get to germany with free tuition fee unlike canada where i go dey pay sch fees of 18k dollars every yr. The university is located in South Germany.

So similar.apply at 2 skools srh berlin and another in tubigen close to stutgart sw germany..2yrs banking experience.am havin one interview by dec 4 and d other 2 week of dec.
Hope we all meet and celebrate in germany.

Still hustlin for 8k euro.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
futurewise11:

So similar.apply at 2 skools srh berlin and another in tubigen close to stutgart sw germany..2yrs banking experience.am havin one interview by dec 4 and d other 2 week of dec.
Hope we all meet and celebrate in germany.

Still hustlin for 8k euro.

Abeg how did you guy go about your language proficency na.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2012
@jejet,monique2002 and others
1-Must the person who wants to provide a sponsorship letter should reside in the state where your school is located?

2-And is it compulsory that you must withdraw the exact amount stipulated in a month,can you withdraw more or less?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2012
@all

Always contact ur school international office,don't rely on info u get on uni-assit that much.eaxh school have there own policy.so always contact them for more clarification.
If ur course is 100 percent english,u don't any german proficeincy certificate.
What u need is toefl,ielts or a waiver note frm ur school hod,ministry of education etc(at alausa in lagos its 10k).

If the course is 50 percent german and 50 englsh,u will nedd both german and english proficiency certificate.

But generally always make enquiry from the intl office,they reply promptly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2012
Demaejy: @jejet,monique2002 and others
1-Must the person who wants to provide a sponsorship letter should reside in the state where your school is located?

2-And is it compulsory that you must withdraw the exact amount stipulated in a month,can you withdraw more or less?

I don't know details about sponsorship letter ; the only peoplen I met that used sponsorship documents are from Iran because they are not allowed to transfer money abroad from their country and the German Govt allows them to use sponsorship papers.

It's not that it's compulsory to withdraw more or less. The account is like your normal bank account but with a blocked amount in it. You can even deposit 15k euro if you want, bt 7908 euro will be blocked and 659 euro will be unblock every month from the 7908 that was blocked. If you like you can withdraw it or leave it there, by the end of 12 mths the total amt would have been unblocked.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2012
@All
please do we have any school in germany offering a masters degree in chemical engineering and still admitting international students for the summer sessions
but Jejet, y you suxes and demaejay no wan give pple ur mobile nomba sef, e no gud nao, pls reach me on (ho hate oh six six zero, seven one zero zero three)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
TummieMarshal: @All
please do we have any school in germany offering a masters degree in chemical engineering and still admitting international students for the summer sessions
but Jejet, y you suxes and demaejay no wan give pple ur mobile nomba sef, e no gud nao, pls reach me on (ho hate oh six six zero, seven one zero zero three)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
TummieMarshal: @All
You are keep asking the same question mighty often brother.
I have already answered this question but its like you didn't put in your little effort sir, please check page19 then if anything isn't clear,you can make your questions more illuminate as you have to email the school of your choice for more clarification about your desired course,documents to be submitted. All these are very easy brother just act fast.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
jejet:

I don't know details about sponsorship letter ; the only peoplen I met that used sponsorship documents are from Iran because they are not allowed to transfer money abroad from their country and the German Govt allows them to use sponsorship papers.

It's not that it's compulsory to withdraw more or less. The account is like your normal bank account but with a blocked amount in it. You can even deposit 15k euro if you want, bt 7908 euro will be blocked and 659 euro will be unblock every month from the 7908 that was blocked. If you like you can withdraw it or leave it there, by the end of 12 mths the total amt would have been unblocked.
Thanks for your swift and candid response!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Demaejy:
Thanks for your swift and candid response!
yes he answered it quite correctly. bt if u ve some1 sponsoring u, he doesn't ve to be in thesame state as ur school, just Germany in general. bt they r goin 2 drill u abt ur relationship wit d person, so prepare well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
topeajis:
the cover letter indicating that your B.se was taught in english
u ve to go to ur school nd tell them to do that. they shld attach it to a certified copy of ur transcript or bachelors certificate. bt 1st of all, read word 4 word ur certificate and ur transcript to see if it is stated there already. wat school did u graduate 4rm?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
surecan:

Thanks,i want to ask especially how easy to get job in Germany as a student,and again if i send my wife for master program,can i join her later may be in six months time.
getting a job in germany depends on where u live, big city or small city, east germany or west germany and also ur ability to speak d language. in west germany, that is the south nd parts of d west, its easier bcuz they speak english more than in east germany. its called east nd west bcuz of the berlin wall dat separated the country. as 4 ur wife inviting u, i vent seen any1 who is a student aftr 6 months, inviting anoda family member, xcept u r also goin there 4 ur masters.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
@monique,thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
monique2002:
getting a job in germany depends on where u live, big city or small city, east germany or west germany and also ur ability to speak d language. in west germany, that is the south nd parts of d west, its easier bcuz they speak english more than in east germany. its called east nd west bcuz of the berlin wall dat separated the country. as 4 ur wife inviting u, [b]i vent seen any1 who is a student aftr 6 months, inviting anoda family membe[/b]r, xcept u r also goin there 4 ur masters.

i knew that you are new in that country,i will be very grateful if you can assist me to enquire about it pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
monique2002:
yes he answered it quite correctly. bt if u ve some1 sponsoring u, he doesn't ve to be in thesame state as ur school, just Germany in general. bt they r goin 2 drill u abt ur relationship wit d person, so prepare well.
Thank you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
please house,this letter of English proficiency,if for instance i am not applying through uni assist and i want to apply to more than 2 to 3 university,must i provide 3 different proficiency letter or i should just use one and notarize it and send to the various universities
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
surecan: please house,this letter of English proficiency,if for instance i am not applying through uni assist and i want to apply to more than 2 to 3 university,must i provide 3 different proficiency letter or i should just use one and notarize it and send to the various universities
That is exactly what you will do,make photocopies and certify them just for more than one uses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
You send differnt set of documents to the universities if you are not applying via uni assist
surecan: please house,this letter of English proficiency,if for instance i am not applying through uni assist and i want to apply to more than 2 to 3 university,must i provide 3 different proficiency letter or i should just use one and notarize it and send to the various universities
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think you have to be careful getting to know people outside this forum, i think you are more protected asking your questions and getting them answered here on the forum. You won't have to complain of someone trying to fraud you. I think that's the same problem people on this forum put sussex into, pesting to have private conversation with him. Anyway, I'm glad he has been able to walk his way out of the saga. I mean no offence bro.
[quote author=Demaejy][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
jejet: I think you have to be careful getting to know people outside this forum, i think you are more protected asking your questions and getting them answered here on the forum. You won't have to complain of someone trying to fraud you. I think that's the same problem people on this forum put sussex into, pesting to have private conversation with him. Anyway, I'm glad he has been able to walk his way out of the saga. I mean no offence bro.
Yes,people should be asking their questions here just to help others.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
jejet: I think you have to be careful getting to know people outside this forum, i think you are more protected asking your questions and getting them answered here on the forum. You won't have to complain of someone trying to fraud you. I think that's the same problem people on this forum put sussex into, pesting to have private conversation with him. Anyway, I'm glad he has been able to walk his way out of the saga. I mean no offence bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
monique2002:
u ve to go to ur school nd tell them to do that. they shld attach it to a certified copy of ur transcript or bachelors certificate. bt 1st of all, read word 4 word ur certificate and ur transcript to see if it is stated there already. wat school did u graduate 4rm?

Fountain university osogbo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2012
university of applied sciences in south germany. The deadline is past nov 15th u can apply again. Yes u can use ur waec only till next application
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Hello house do any one have an idea on how europen masters degree programme are been taught and is like the normal masters degree.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
@illuminati ,is it university of applied sciences south westphalia not seen ny south germany plese confirm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello house... Do german school have a maximum number of intake for a course cos finland schools are about 30 student in a class or their about..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
topeajis: Hello house... Do german school have a maximum number of intake for a course cos finland schools are about 30 student in a class or their about..
Yes,they have! They admit as many as possible for only course with open admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Demaejy:
Yes,they have! They admit as many as possible for only course with open admission.

Kk. Good for masters programme and bachelor abi..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
check their site to check max number of admission. Thats why u should apply to so many sch so that at least one will accept u. Dont put all ur hope in one sch. Germany is the heart of Europe. Going to that country is worth it....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyD(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2012

You can also get a document from your state's ministry of education, stating that u have been taught in English at all levels especially bachelors. U can then make copies of this and certify at a high court or by a notary public, though the former is cheaper. This worked for me and also for some friends of mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.