Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,000 members, 7,973,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897772 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
TummieMarshal:

Thanks for ur response and assistance, pls whr and how can i get my documents certified ?

Your document can be certified by a lawyer you will just tell him u need a notery public but try use a reputable one. And the second choice is to go to the germany embarssy they also certify document but I think the first option will be easy and cost less ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demaejy:
Guy,it was the school you recommended sometimes back you later put in for. They charge exorbitantly,imaging paying €700 per month.

@Jejet
You are welcome again to the thread,hope you can put more light to the thread for we prospective applicant. Thanks

Who charged you? The school or the auslanderbehorde(Visa/immigration officials)?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demaejy:
Guy,it was the school you recommended sometimes back you later put in for. They charge exorbitantly,imaging paying €700 per month.

@Jejet
You are welcome again to the thread,hope you can put more light to the thread for we prospective applicant. Thanks
700 euro 4 wat? r u sure its nt ur living xpenses they told u? no school charges per month. its once a semestr, which is abt 5 months. so get ur facts right. u can write to dem to clearify. i only spend abt 400 euro a month, including acc, insurance nd feeding, thou i live in a small town close to berlin. so chck ur facts

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demaejy:
I hurge you explore the school website, what you stated seems to me as illusion because if your course is completely taught in English,there is no way you will be required to prove that you are exactly proficient in German rather you will be required to prove you are proficient in English.
yes, he shld chck again. cuz a course taught TOTALLY in english only needs ur transcript or certified bachelors certificate with a cover letter stating that the course was taught in english. d only way they would ask 4 german proficiency is if some parts if the course is taught in german, so he shld write to ask them properly

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
monique2002:
yes, he shld chck again. cuz a course taught TOTALLY in english only needs ur transcript or certified bachelors certificate with a cover letter stating that the course was taught in english. d only way they would ask 4 german proficiency is if some parts if the course is taught in german, so he shld write to ask them properly

Welcome back Monique,hope is going well,remember you promised to feed me with info as you get to Germany so i will be happy that you do so.You people should be here always to help the prospective applicants just like USA and Canada nairaland forum.Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
monique2002:
@Monique2002; You're right, I think he's got things mixed up.
Hope u're enjoying ur self in Brandensburg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2012
jejet:

Who charged you? The school or the auslanderbehorde(Visa/immigration officials)?
Its school,i think that's the breaking down of the tution in a month. I stand to be corrected!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 24, 2012
monique2002:
700 euro 4 wat? r u sure its nt ur living xpenses they told u? no school charges per month. its once a semestr, which is abt 5 months. so get ur facts right. u can write to dem to clearify. i only spend abt 400 euro a month, including acc, insurance nd feeding, thou i live in a small town close to berlin. so chck ur facts
Please dont misquote me because that was exactly what i saw at DAAD and the school web, i dont know maybe its private but that is how it was written. Please check it yourself maybe am wrong- SRH Berlin. I stand to be corrected!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2012
Demaejy:
Please dont misquote me because that was exactly what i saw at DAAD and the school web, i dont know maybe its private but that is how it was written. Please check it yourself maybe am wrong- SRH Berlin. I stand to be corrected!!

You are right, I've checked the website. I think it's a private university. I will reach you back in the evening, got work to do.
http://www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de/en/study-programmes/international-management-berlin-ma/tuition-fees/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2012
surecan:

Welcome back Monique,hope is going well,remember you promised to feed me with info as you get to Germany so i will be happy that you do so.You people should be here always to help the prospective applicants just like USA and Canada nairaland forum.Thank you

Pls let me knw more about the cover letter @monique who will draft the cover leTterand watare the infomation on it.pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2012
URGENT
Pls pals, if.i have a B.Tech in chemical engineering is it possible for me to obtain a masters in Pharmacology or pharmacy? And pls in what school in germany is it possible?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2012
I GOT ADMISSION YESTERDAY FROM A UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY TO STDUDY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR SUMMER MARCH SESSION BUT I DONT HINK I HAVE THE MONEY TO OPEN A BLOCKED ACCOUNT ANYWAY D UNIVERSITY IS A FREE UNIVERSITY COS NO TUITION FEE REQUIRED BUT SEMESTER FEE IS ONLY 100 EURO PLEASE GUYS ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO COS GERMAN VISA IS GUARANTEED IF U HAVE THE MONEY TO OPEN ACCOUNT. ALSO IS IT EASY TO FIND JOB IN GERMANY?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2012
TummieMarshal: URGENT
Pls pals, if.i have a B.Tech in chemical engineering is it possible for me to obtain a masters in Pharmacology or pharmacy? And pls in what school in germany is it possible?
Bro,how this is possible to attain?
They're not in the same line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2012
iluminati: I GOT ADMISSION YESTERDAY FROM A UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY TO STDUDY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR SUMMER MARCH SESSION BUT I DONT HINK I HAVE THE MONEY TO OPEN A BLOCKED ACCOUNT ANYWAY D UNIVERSITY IS A FREE UNIVERSITY COS NO TUITION FEE REQUIRED BUT SEMESTER FEE IS ONLY 100 EURO PLEASE GUYS ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO COS GERMAN VISA IS GUARANTEED IF U HAVE THE MONEY TO OPEN ACCOUNT. ALSO IS IT EASY TO FIND JOB IN GERMANY?
Congrat! Find someone in Germany to help you get sponsor letter in place of opening block account. If i may ask,which school are you admitted to? And is it Bachelor or Master?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
it's Bachelor of engineering a 3 years program plus one semester working intership. I DONT HAVE ANYBODY IN GERMANY TO PROVIDE ME THE SPONSORSHIP LETTER. Can you help me find or can my brother here in Nigeria provide me sponsorship letter? He is an oil company manager here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
iluminati: it's Bachelor of engineering a 3 years program plus one semester working intership. I DONT HAVE ANYBODY IN GERMANY TO PROVIDE ME THE SPONSORSHIP LETTER. Can you help me find or can my brother here in Nigeria provide me sponsorship letter? He is an oil company manager here.
I'm in the stage of admission process and i don't know anybody in Germany, i would suggest you ask your brother to link you up,maybe he might know someone there because your brother can't provide you any sponsorship letter here. Please which school offered you the admission? And when did you apply?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CEEJAY1: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hello JUSTWISE, I am currently doing my NYSC and the German is just a good friend. Nothing more. She is planning to come visit me in Nigeria before she invites me. What do you think bro. Please give me good advice on what to do or if it will be possible if i am not related to her. She has a house and works with the Government.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lizsheg: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
how easy is for an economics graduate from Nigeria with cgpa of 3.5 out of 5 to secure admission for masters in economics in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hello pls do anyone knw how I can get I letter that my bachelor degre was taught in english. Was told I can get it from the ministy of education but can anyone give me more info about that pls its very urgent .

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 3:38am On Nov 25, 2012
jejet:
@Monique2002; You're right, I think he's got things mixed up.
Hope u're enjoying ur self in Brandensburg
yes kind of. just dat d language is a problem. u just ve to learn it nd that will tka months
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2012
surecan:

u'll ve to ask d questions nd i'll try to answr
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 3:41am On Nov 25, 2012
topeajis:

Pls let me knw more about the cover letter @monique who will draft the cover leTterand watare the infomation on it.pls
wat cover letter? pls mke urself clear
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2012
CEEJAY1: Hello JUSTWISE, I am currently doing my NYSC and the German is just a good friend. Nothing more. She is planning to come visit me in Nigeria before she invites me. What do you think bro. Please give me good advice on what to do or if it will be possible if i am not related to her. She has a house and works with the Government.

Its easier for her to come and visit you in Nigeria than you getting a German visa. She can arrange for hotel accommodation and apply for Nigerian visa, that will not be a problem.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2012
monique2002:
u'll ve to ask d questions nd i'll try to answr

Thanks,i want to ask especially how easy to get job in Germany as a student,and again if i send my wife for master program,can i join her later may be in six months time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CEEJAY1: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2012
I know it is easier for her to come. All i am asking is after she comes and goes can she invite me and they give me VISA. She is even planning to invite me before she comes. How possible is that?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2012
CEEJAY1: I know it is easier for her to come. All i am asking is after she comes and goes can she invite me and they give me VISA. She is even planning to invite me before she comes. How possible is that?

It will be difficult for you to get a visa considering your current situation, you don't have any strong tie to Nigeria if given a visa, you got no job, business, property of married, these are things that ties one to a country.

Yes she has a good job and a house but that is just one part of the story, another part is for you to be able to convince German embassy that you will return to Nigeria if given a visa because you have bla bla bla in Nigeria that you are doing...which serves as your tie to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CEEJAY1: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2012
but she assured me it will be easy for them to give me VISA because she is the one inviting me. so you mean they wont give me visa without strong ties to NIGERIA?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2012
CEEJAY1: but she assured me it will be easy for them to give me VISA because she is the one inviting me. so you mean they wont give me visa without strong ties to NIGERIA?

Ok, i can only wish you good luck. I will never discourage you from applying as i'm not the German ambassador to Nigeria.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2012
monique2002:
wat cover letter? pls mke urself clear
the cover letter indicating that your B.se was taught in english
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
i applied 2 months ago. The deadline for summer session of november 15 has passed. I applied with my waec and diploma certificate which i made distinction in uniben. I also certify all my documents in high court and attached my cv stating my 3 yrs work experience in zenith bank. Na the 8k euro i hustle for now cos i get admission for canada and my tuition feee is 18k dollars so if u calculate it it will be better to use that my sch fees for the 8k euros cos the 8k euros is still my money when i get to germany with free tuition fee unlike canada where i go dey pay sch fees of 18k dollars every yr. The university is located in South Germany.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by FelixL(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
surecan:

Thanks,i want to ask especially how easy to get job in Germany as a student

Wenn du meinen Kommentar lesen kannst, wirst du keine Schwierigkeiten haben, einen Job zu finden.
Um nun an einen passenden Job zu kommen, gibt es mehrere Möglichkeiten.

Schwarzes Brett

Es gibt an der Uni zahlreiche Aushänge und Schwarze Bretter der einzelnen Fachbereiche. Hier werden immer studentische Hilfskräfte gesucht. Die Arbeitszeiten liegen hier allerdings meist werktags bei ca. 4 bis 15 Stunden pro Woche. Hier hat man natürlich die Chance einen Job zu finden, der mit dem Studiengebiet verwandt ist. Es bietet sich die Möglichkeit praktische Erfahrung zu sammeln.

Das Arbeitsamt

Die Arbeitsamt bietet speziell Studenten einen Service zur Vermittlung eines Studentenjobs an. Hierbei könnt Ihr Eure Vorlieben angeben, die bei der Jobvermittlung berücksichtigt werden. Da speziell Studenten der einzelnen Fachgebiete gesucht werden, seid Ihr sozusagen "Spezialisten" auf Eurem Gebiet. Aber auch ganz normale Aushilfsjobs werden hier angeboten.

Die besten Ergebnisse findet ihr unter dem Suchbegriff „Studentenjobs“. Ihr bekommt dann eine Liste mit Internetadressen von Jobvermittlungsstellen.

Anzeigen in der regionalen Presse

Eine weitere Möglichkeit ist natürlich auch, den Stellenmarkt der Tageszeitungen zu durchforsten. Hier werden jedoch meist nur Facharbeiter gesucht. Allerdings findet man auch hin und wieder Unternehmen, die speziell Studenten suchen oder einen Aushilfsjob zu besetzen haben.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
iluminati: i applied 2 months ago. The deadline for summer session of november 15 has passed. I applied with my waec and diploma certificate which i made distinction in uniben. I also certify all my documents in high court and attached my cv stating my 3 yrs work experience in zenith bank. Na the 8k euro i hustle for now cos i get admission for canada and my tuition feee is 18k dollars so if u calculate it it will be better to use that my sch fees for the 8k euros cos the 8k euros is still my money when i get to germany with free tuition fee unlike canada where i go dey pay sch fees of 18k dollars every yr. The university is located in South Germany.

What is the name of the school please, is it possible for me to apply, i have only waec, i dont have diploma degree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.