Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,117 members, 7,970,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897135 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
wonderbobs: . Knew you were a pastor undecided that's good... Abeg pray for us well well make this visa show and in good time.. No worry we go celebrate I take malt too grin
Alright boss, it is well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
princeolu254:

Du kannst auch Deutsch Sprechen.
Hallo prineolu gehst du für Bsc oder Meister.

godson... i hail whats up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
beebee5000:
Hallo prineolu gehst du für Bsc oder Meister.

godson... i hail whats up

Bsc und selbst?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
honourableseyi:

Hahahahah, I never reach this level oooo, I only understand Du and Deutsch

lol..Bro no fear nahh small small you must pass the Level
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
your guys hear they have suspended TOEFL and GRE right?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Due to security concerns in Nigeria, GRE® and TOEFL® testing
in the country has been suspended for an indefinite period.
Candidates who have appointments to take the TOEFL or GRE
Tests will be contacted by ETS to process a refund.

http://www.ets.org/toefl/important_update/nigeria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Waoh!!!!!!!
gaphary: Due to security concerns in Nigeria, GRE® and TOEFL® testing

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
gaphary: Due to security concerns in Nigeria, GRE® and TOEFL® testing

Then what is going to be the faith of prospective Nigeria students who are going abroad to study? hehehehe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
princeolu254:

lol..Bro no fear nahh small small you must pass the Level

Ok boss, I hope sooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by freshdude: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ house, pls what's the most reliable courier service someone can use in sending documents to germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
freshdude: @ house, pls what's the most reliable courier service someone can use in sending documents to germany.
I can recommend DHL, I sent a package to Germany on 5th November, got delivered on 7th November...
Have you commenced your application as well? How far with Canada parole?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Joexzy: Danke chef! Du bist ein richtig mann....I will try imo state because that's where the school I graduated from is. If I can't get it there then I will have to go to benin, because that's where I had my secondary school education. Btw, is like you are a chemist. I'm a graduate of chemistry too. Thanks again.

Das ist sehr gut....I am a chemist....prospective Msc student of environmental science or chemistry.

Check ur mailbox...Hope to read from you soon.

Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omojayejaye:
Broz.....I say a big thank you....you are a nice man

Don't mention.... smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by burrytee(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello nairalanders,can anyone put me through hw long it takes 2receive acceptance letter 4Msc degree 4session commencin early nxt year.am askin cos I got an acknowledgemnt frm d schl last month. Ur quick respond wl b appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good evening nairalanders, have u heard dey av suspended toefl exam?hw true is this just hearing frm a frm now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: I can recommend DHL, I sent a package to Germany on 5th November, got delivered on 7th November...
How much? Do they weigh it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Try fedex also its cheap its 8900 so far its document they won weight it.. Also 2-3 days including satudays ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

DHL na 12,000 I pay oooo....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
burrytee: Hello nairalanders,can anyone put me through hw long it takes 2receive acceptance letter 4Msc degree 4session commencin early nxt year.am askin cos I got an acknowledgemnt frm d schl last month. Ur quick respond wl b appreciated.
You can use the acknowledgement mail to process ur visa while waiting for the acceptance letter. That is if it reaches u b4 u jet out though
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: DHL na 12,000 I pay oooo....
@ capt. Why not use the conventional nipost if your application deadline is still a bit far.
I've been using nipost and my applications get delivered without any problem and the highest I've been charged so far is 900 naira. Though I do send dem like a month b4 deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2013
princeolu254:

Unahh wan kill the guy.....make unahh leave hamm make he tell us all he knows.

@styles2009 youself try make you chill no dey jump like say u be Visa Officer.

By the way you said you are living in Italy and going to Germany to study, i dont get that, do you have permanent residence in Italy or do you intend to return to Nigeria and start all over again...Please Explain.

Try start by talking about yourself first. Thanks...

The guy na yahoo guy. (I no mention name oh)

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 4:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Toluth:
@ capt. Why not use the conventional nipost if your application deadline is still a bit far.
I've been using nipost and my applications get delivered without any problem and the highest I've been charged so far is 900 naira. Though I do send dem like a month b4 deadline.
I tot they were on strike.. My deadlne is on 15.. I have like 6days.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 4:14am On Nov 09, 2013
topeajis:

Try fedex also its cheap its 8900 so far its document they won weight it.. Also 2-3 days including satudays ...

Ogbeche77: DHL na 12,000 I pay oooo....

Thanks.. Fedex it is then.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Toluth:
yes, nipost has improve it service, I even use them. But will never recommend it for sending applications except the deadline is still months away..
If you know what we applicants go through in getting some of this documents, from transcripts, certificates, references and the even certification.. Bear in mind Naija universities has been on lock down mode for months... He no go funny make one Nipost civil servant wey no get joy help person mess up everything...
Will advice private courier, though expensive but saves you from being stressed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by freshdude: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: I can recommend DHL, I sent a package to Germany on 5th November, got delivered on 7th November...
yea I have started applying to some schools in germany. mehn bro Canada said I should withdraw and reapply, am looking at Germany as a plan B. how much does it cost to send admission documents.? like average cost.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2013
burrytee: Hello nairalanders,can anyone put me through hw long it takes 2receive acceptance letter 4Msc degree 4session commencin early nxt year.am askin cos I got an acknowledgemnt frm d schl last month. Ur quick respond wl b appreciated.

Which school and course
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Toluth:
You can use the acknowledgement mail to process ur visa while waiting for the acceptance letter. That is if it reaches u b4 u jet out though

Acknowledgment mail Thought Dats just a mail to acertain d receipt of application documents.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Learning with duolingo is like u re playing a game......u don't just wanna run out of hearts grin.......learnt so much in 2 days wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2013
hello nairalanders, i just came across germany unversities. even though i have put in for university of ibadan Msc in Agricultural economics, but i am impatient about the state of our education, the decadence and incessant strikes plagueing our educational system in this country. Please, i would like a firsthand experience student in germany to elucidate on how to start my admission process and the documents required to get admission letter. and when is the best time to start, hope it is not too late now, and if too late, when can i start the process next year? I have personally done a lot of research online, but will need your field experience on the admission and visa processing. thanks. i look forward to hear from you guys ASAP.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
impactglobe: hello nairalanders, i just came across germany unversities. even though i have put in for university of ibadan Msc in Agricultural economics, but i am impatient about the state of our education, the decadence and incessant strikes plagueing our educational system in this country. Please, i would like a firsthand experience student in germany to elucidate on how to start my admission process and the documents required to get admission letter. and when is the best time to start, hope it is not too late now, and if too late, when can i start the process next year? I have personally done a lot of research online, but will need your field experience on the admission and visa processing. thanks. i look forward to hear from you guys ASAP.

Bro, no offence intended, but atleast read from Page 200 am sure u will find all ur answers.. then come back here with ur questions.. our ogas @ d top and few of us will do justice to it..

Bitte.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013
grin
Justcul:

Bro, no offence intended, but atleast read from Page 200 am sure u will find all ur answers.. then come back here with ur questions.. our ogas @ d top and few of us will do justice to it..

Bitte.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2013
@Uzo, that,s d right thing to do.. I read this thread from Page 1 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.