Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,778 members, 7,941,932 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894239 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
emeka55:

Oya make una come answer question o! My brother pls keep asking, the lord is ur strength

Guy you funny ooo........ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
no mind me jhoor, na naija economy r'am. our currency juz dey mak me feel somaw
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
magnus4life: no mind me jhoor, na naija economy r'am. our currency juz dey mak me feel somaw

No mind them emeka jarey. So what's next on ur agenda ? Shey u no get plan to marry Oyinbo ?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
magnus4life: no mind me jhoor, na naija economy r'am. our currency juz dey mak me feel somaw
. It baffles me how quickly you want to be like the whites, but are they in such a hurry to be like you?? And the truth is this people will never accept you because of your skin colour although they seem to be at peace with you... Be wise brother

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
congrats to the new students
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
When I first found out about this thread I was excited. I felt for once that we have a group of youths that really wanna make a difference. But going through the last 5pages leaves bitter taste in my mouth. You know why?
1. Some people want to just apply for masters in Germany because that's all they can lay their hands on. They don't even care if the course is in line with their dreams. From their questions I don't even think they've got dreams. There is no motivation. We just want to travel abroad.
2. People keep forgetting this thread is not a consulting agency.
3. Some never get admission them don dey think about how they will settle down in germany and never come back.

Honestly, I hope someone is listening. Money doesn't fall from d ground in germany oooo. If money is ur motivation and not a quest for knowledge u r making the wrong move.
Please guys let us think about going to school to better the situation of our country. Oyinbos are not lazy. They worked and still work hard, that's why we r itching to go to their country. There is no substitute for hardwork. Please we need to change our orientation. If not there won't be a Nigeria for our own children oooooo!!!
I'm not trying to discourage anyone, I just want u to really be smart and make smart choices. If u really wanna go to sch, trust me no one here will chastise ur questns, because u will never be found asking wrong questions. God help us...

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ayeromu: well said bro, well said.... The thread is now filled with people with misled dreams.. And I cry for them because germany will shock them.. They think money grows on trees over there... Its really disheartening you know... You better define why you wanna go there and let it be for that reason alone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
aroyem4u: When I first found out about this thread I was excited. I felt for once that we have a group of youths that really wanna make a difference. But going through the last 5pages leaves bitter taste in my mouth. You know why?
1. Some people want to just apply for masters in Germany because that's all they can lay their hands on. They don't even care if the course is in line with their dreams. From their questions I don't even think they've got dreams. There is no motivation. We just want to travel abroad.
3. Some never get admission them don dey think about how they will settle down in germany and never come back.

Honestly, I hope someone is listening. Money doesn't fall from d ground in germany oooo. If money is ur motivation and not a quest for knowledge u r making the wrong move.
Please guys let us think about going to school to better the situation of our country. Oyinbos are not lazy. They worked and still work hard, that's why we r itching to go to their country. There is no substitute for hardwork. Please we need to change our orientation. If not there won't be a Nigeria for our own children oooooo!!!
I'm not trying to discourage anyone, I just want u to really be smart and make smart choices. If u really wanna go to sch, trust me no one here will chastise ur questns, because u will never be found asking wrong questions. God help us...

Thanks for that to make money in gerrmany easy before u knw it block acount money don go on top insurance and acomodation plus say u won't buy cloths for winter and again people that think u can jus ger to germany and start making money am. Very sure its nt possible for u to work and earn money once u enter germany cos u must chill for few months before these can be done.. So the best is to focus on dreams and nt let go and for does people who think they can come here and run away be aware that @ the long run u will be send bak home cos u no fit chop aduro again as embassy don they take finger prints so its very easy for them to trace u.. So good luck to the people with vision on the thread... Good night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Ur words ar 2 harsh. The best way to correct ppl who makes mistakes is to do it in a solem,understandin n rightful manner n nt insult, such person will appriciate it, instead of behavin lyk d mst righteous. moreover we're al human who deserves a beta life, hard work is d prize we hav to pay n we al no dat. no 1 hia nos wat each n every 1 of us av bin thru or aw we feel, so if u wich to adress pplz mistak do it in a respctive manner.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2013
magnus4life: Ur words ar 2 harsh. The best way to correct ppl who makes mistakes is to do it in a solem,understandin n rightful manner n nt insult, such person will appriciate it, instead of behavin lyk d mst righteous. moreover we're al human who deserves a beta life, hard work is d prize we hav to pay n we al no dat. no 1 hia nos wat each n every 1 of us av bin thru or aw we feel, so if u wich to adress pplz mistak do it in a respctive manner.

Dude ogini? kilode? Was ist es?

aroyem4u said the truth undiluted.
So if you can't take the heat leave the kitchen. grin grin grin how una dey talk am sef............. tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2013
magnus4life: Ur words ar 2 harsh. The best way to correct ppl who makes mistakes is to do it in a solem,understandin n rightful manner n nt insult, such person will appriciate it, instead of behavin lyk d mst righteous. moreover we're al human who deserves a beta life, hard work is d prize we hav to pay n we al no dat. no 1 hia nos wat each n every 1 of us av bin thru or aw we feel, so if u wich to adress pplz mistak do it in a respctive manner.

direct ur post to someone an be specific with ur post...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2013
beebee5000:

Dude ogini? kilode? Was ist es?

aroyem4u said the truth undiluted.
So if you can't take the heat leave the kitchen. grin grin grin how una dey talk am sef............. tongue tongue

lol na if u no fit take the cold go to nigeria

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Gbam!!!!!!
aroyem4u: When I first found out about this thread I was excited. I felt for once that we have a group of youths that really wanna make a difference. But going through the last 5pages leaves bitter taste in my mouth. You know why?

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2013
kelly4top:

The guy na yahoo guy. (I no mention name oh)
@kelly4top
Sure, You do yahoo for a living that's,why you all think everyone is in it.
I'll be posting very few to this topic again as i got 2 Admission exam at hand and need to study for it,come Dec 5th, ill send you all a pic of the exam center, then i'll start replying to you all.

Like i see on this thread, many might be f**king surprised,when they get to DE.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2013
styles2009:
@kelly4top
I'll be posting very few to this topic again as i got 2 Admission exam at hand and need to study for it,come Dec 5th, ill send you all a pic of the exam center, then i'll start replying to you all.

Dude keep your pictures to yourself.Our Ogas dishing out answers and help are already in germany and know how the system works, so no surprises.
kelly4top only felt you were a yahoo boy cos of your post. This is public forum, were you get most of your question answered free of charge not with a fee like u were suggesting

topeajis:

lol na if u no fit take the cold go to nigeria

hahaha he never jam the cold now........... grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2013
styles2009:
@kelly4top

U wanna post pictures ? Nigga why the Struggle ? Keep ur bleeping pictures to urself biko. We know u're selling but we ain't buying. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
styles2009:
@kelly4top

. Guy, pack (in kcee's voice) no feel say everyone na novice, most of us in this thread dey germo already and if not there has a family member who is there, so for you to claim that your in italy and wanna help people do german stuffs that's just misplaced help that no one has asked you for... Nna iwe na ewe m oooo... If na your own type of help leave it in your italian pocket angry and stop being a joke, because that's what you are now(BBm angry face activated)

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Acknowledgment mail Thought Dats just a mail to acertain d receipt of application documents.
My bad!!! Thought he meant an acceptance letter sent to his email by the schl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2013
Why una dey diss our german thread superhero naw? grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Why una dey dish our german thread superhero naw? grin

The thing tire me self.. them no know say the guy nahh cousin to Angela Merkel
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
styles2009:
@kelly4top

Am still expecting the list of german primary schools...pls don't 4get it must be taught in yoruba
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Omojayejaye:
Am still expecting the list of german primary schools...pls don't 4get it must be taught in yoruba

U wan kill hammm..hahahahaha....lol....unahh want make the guy run commot for this thread ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Boss.....I no fit kill am o.....the guy wan huzzle us 4 dis thread ....may be he think say we get money to throw around....even blocked account no be beans...if the account easy every1 go don occupy germo by now 4 dis ASUU strike....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Omojayejaye: Boss.....I no fit kill am o.....the guy wan huzzle us 4 dis thread ....may be he think say we get money to throw around....even blocked account no be beans...if the account easy every1 go don occupy germo by now 4 dis ASUU strike....

Maybe him wan take us hustle block account money for himself ....but him plan no go work.. grin grin

He come dey form say he dey Italy.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
princeolu254:

Maybe him wan take us hustle block account money for himself ....but him plan no go work.. grin grin

He come dey form say he dey Italy.
Italy my ass!lolz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Omojayejaye: Boss.....I no fit kill am o.....the guy wan huzzle us 4 dis thread ....may be he think say we get money to throw around....even blocked account no be beans...if the account easy every1 go don occupy germo by now 4 dis ASUU strike....

How are you bro? I am through with your assignment but I made the mistake of not saving it on my system before posting it here. Unfortunately, I think due to the large links and some other reasons I don't understand, the message was blocked and removed by the spambot. I don't know if I will be able to work on it today but keep checking your E-mail time to time because I will have to send it there. I think I have your mail sir? I say happy Sunday to all bro and ogas at the top in the house. Success shall be our's in all ramification in Jesus name. Shalom. Wonderbobs I no go forget my malt ooooo, na 5 crates I will collect from you in lieu of beers.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
hi pals; please(bitte), hw can I get to walter carrinton, V.I (german embassy) from Oshodi bus stop, the cost of transportant and ETA? thanks(danke).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
magnus4life: hi pals; please(bitte), hw can I get to walter carrinton, V.I (german embassy) from Oshodi bus stop, the cost of transportant and ETA? thanks(danke).
. Walter carrington is off ozumba mbadiwe.... Get to CMS and enter another bus going to VI tell the bus driver that you wanna go to where the embasies are.... He will either drop you before bonnycant and you cross the road and ask questions or he will drop you at ozumba mbadiwe and you walk into walter carrington.... But make sure you let him know that you don't know the place...NB: talk to the driver and not conductor/agbero and keep on reminding him where you wanna stop....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
wonderbobs: . Walter carrington is off ozumba mbadiwe.... Get to CMS and enter another bus going to VI tell the bus driver that you wanna go to where the embasies are.... He will either drop you before bonnycant and you cross the road and ask questions or he will drop you at ozumba mbadiwe and you walk into walter carrington.... But make sure you let him know that you don't know the place...NB: talk to the driver and not conductor/agbero and keep on reminding him where you wanna stop....
in otherwords, stay in front sit grin

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
thank you (danke) at wonder.B

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
what's or might b d approxy transport cost n ETA frm oshodi to d embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.