Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,358 members, 7,971,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897408 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
jahjehova:

please wats d specs. I need to take mine 2moro. Also, any1 has any ish with biographically old document(library card, baptismal card, vaccination card)?

I am scheduled for tuesday 15/07/2014.
32-36mm by 40-45mm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sai German. Brazil ya mutu.
Beer go full everywhere.
Chai!

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
igwejay: it is 2.97 on a scale of 5
i did my bsc in computer science. Hope my gpa will be considered
Write to some schools of your choice and go from there.
Your GPA is just a component of the application.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2014
thanks men
Horatio27: yes. if the language prep gives u opportunity to b registered as a student, u r save
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayoadefantastic: 6:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Bosses here i hail o, good morning at everyone.
please i need someone to clear me on these issues; when one is going to germany as a student of coz for the 1st time what are the things he should take along? 2. with how much should i go as cash as one might still not be able to withdraw from the blocked account?

*Prospective city: Goettigen!

thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by generaldre(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2014
moRning everyone...pls I need help concerning the requirement(both financial and academic) to study in Germany.just talked to someone about it and he said its a nice thing
Re: German Embassy And Visa by obioraval(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2014
The ruthlessness of the German team shows the preciseness of the Germans.. Team Germany for World cup... Btw, any one has idea for phd in engineering in germany? Msc from nigeria...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2014
jahjehova:

please wats d specs. I need to take mine 2moro. Also, any1 has any ish with biographically old document(library card, baptismal card, vaccination card)?

I am scheduled for tuesday 15/07/2014.

Bros abeg, let us know how it goes on tues. Mine is on wednesday. The biographically old doc is nt hard for me, I have a baptismal card.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Katangora: O boy, no be play play ooo.. Na exam period we dey... So intense.... Coupled with many presentations and report writing.. Come add work, world cup and bavarian beer and blonde girls join wink wink wink wink wink wink
Make una dey learn act of public speaking oooo, weekly presentation no be beans ooo..... also start reading materials related to your course..And of course learn abit of german.. Hope to see you guys here soon

Guy you sure no be those my Blonde softies? Pictures or u know the drill.. grin

Which City you dey now? Which Uni?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo:

I did mine with just 1K. It might vary according to location. Walk into any high court close to where you reside. I am going to use an age declaration. It won't even take an hour before it gets done. Don't worry...Just provide them with the necessary information and sign then you're good to go.

Bros, did they require passport photo? I was told I need my passport photo along with my dad's.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
abiegirl:

Bros, did they require passport photo? I was told I need my passport photo along with my dad's.

No, they didn't request that from me during my own time. I wonder why they requested such from you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo:

No, they didn't request that from me during my own time. I wonder why they requested such from you?

I wonder as well. Which court did you do yours and when was this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
abiegirl:

I wonder as well. Which court did you do yours and when was this?
I reside in the east, so its at the high court at the state capital. I did mine on 3rd July...
Na Lagos you dey do your own? I hope its high court though...
If that's much trouble for you, why not google NPC location of where you reside or ask people around, they will direct you. My friend did his birth certificate from NPC here in Enugu at 2500 and no such thing as providing passport even at the NPC.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo:
I reside in the east, so its at the high court at the state capital. I did mine on 3rd July...
If that's much trouble for you, why not google NPC location of where you reside or ask people around, they will direct you. My friend did his birth certificate from NPC here in Enugu at 2500 and no such thing as providing passport even at the NPC.

Na Lagos o, I will check out NPC too tho. I have gotten an address for them in Lag.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busola78: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
am new here pls buh ve been observing.ma question is what happens to the blocked acc if visa is issued,also after study is there opportunity to Permanent Residence in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
You will have access to the account as soon as you conclude your school enrollment and your accommodation is also sorted

busola78: am new here pls buh ve been observing.ma question is what happens to the blocked acc if visa is issued,also after study is there opportunity to Permanent Residence in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo:
Age declaration in Lagos should be around 1k.
If by passport you mean photo, NPC asked for it during my time. They emblemed their stamp on it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nimakor:
If by passport you mean photo, NPC asked for it during my time. They emblemed their stamp on it.

Age declaration is N250 and not 1k, don't use any tout you see around the court premises. Do it your self and you will thank me later....lol
And don't forget to attach the receipt given to you, its important.
But if you have the small birth certificate issued to you by any local govt, then you dont need to do an age declaration. I actually did the two but on my interview day i asked the receptionist which one to use, she told me if its the old one from the local govt that it is accepted. So i ended up not using age declaration.
But if you were born in the 90's then better go get NPC birth certificate. To be on the safer side.

Ndyoo:
You will need to attach your passport and that of the declarer.
Note it has to be deposed by the head of the family.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nimakor:

Yes, its passport photo I mean. How long did it take? What else did they ask for? Is it the surulere office you had it done?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
beebee5000:

Age declaration is N250 and not 1k, don't use any tout you see around the court premises. Do it your self and you will thank me later....lol
But if you have the small birth certificate issued to you by any local govt, then you dont need to do an age declaration. I actually did the two but on my interview day i asked the receptionist which one to use, she told me if its the old one from the local govt that it is accepted. So i ended up not using age declaration.
But if you were born in the 90's then better go get NPC birth certificate. To be on the safer side.

My birth certificate is from the Ministry of Health. Would that work?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
abiegirl:

well I don't know. Maybe its better you get NPC birth certificate. It takes about 2weeks thereabout to be ready.
But if you choose to use declaration of age make sure its done by the head of the family. Be careful with the signature it has to correspond with the one on the receipt because you would be submitting both.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello ause pls who can giv me directions from CMS to Goethe-Institut Lagos.tenkss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
abiegirl:

Let me help you on how to go about the Declaration issue. this is a sample type it out and print then fix your passport and that of the declarer.

IN THE HIGH COURT OF LAGOS STATE
IN THE LAGOS JUDICIAL DIVISION
HOLDEN AT LAGOS

SWORN AFFIDATIV FOR DECLARATION OF AGE

I, Mr/Mrs.................., Male/Female, Christian/Muslim, Nigerian Citizen residing at No ...., ............................. Lagos State do hereby make an Oath and state as follows:-
1. That I am the above named person and biological Father/mother to ........................

2. That he was born on the ...day of ........., .......... at ............... Local Government Area of Lagos State.

3. That his birth was officially registered , but the birth certificate got lost in transit and all efforts to trace same proved abortive, hence this declaration of age.

4. That this declaration is now required for official and record purposes.

5. That I make this declaration in good faith and in accordance with the Oaths of Lagos State 2004.

………………………
DECLARANT

Sworn to at the High Court of Lagos,
Registry, This ………… Day of ……………, 2014

BEFORE ME

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

this is the format, take it to the high court and ask for the commissioner for oaths office, you will meet a fair lady. Tell her you want to minute your declaration which she will do, then proceed to the cashiers office and pay your 250. Both passports will be stamped then you go back to the commissioners office to get another stamp and her signature.
Finito. You are ready. NB the receipt will signed by the declarer so also the affidavit so you have to be careful here not to have different signature. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol, Brothers...I'm not doubting the authencity of you people's contribution @ beebee5000 and Nimakor. Like I said, I did mine in the east except you people are saying that the high court here is fake, then whenever I come to lagos, I will still re-do it. And Yes, the age declaration was deposed by the head of family being my father. I did one first at the magistrate court when I wanted to get a passport from the Immigration service and even that one, they didn't request for passport photo and to be on the safe side because someone advised it must be from high court, I still did another one of recent.

abiegirl, since you're in Lagos, do follow what they advised. Danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chars1289: Hello ause pls who can giv me directions from CMS to Goethe-Institut Lagos.tenkss
From CMS take a bus going to obalende, drop at hospital junction and then walk into city hall. and ask the security men around that you are looking for goethe institute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Ndyoo, I was talking about NPC (with respect to passport photo), not high court. Read again!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
beebee5000:

I did mine in Osun state. I was not asked for any passport. BTW, I av the old Certificate of birth from the 80's
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chars1289: Hello ause pls who can giv me directions from CMS to Goethe-Institut Lagos.tenkss
are you going for the exam?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nimakor: @Ndyoo, I was talking about NPC (with respect to passport photo), not high court. Read again!

Okay bro...I hope the preparation is going well. Alles gute!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by MOBBDEEP: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello house,
Please, has any prospective candidate been offered admission into MSc Epidemiology program of LMU ( Ludwig Maximilliano University, Munich ) against this Winter ( October ) 2014/2015 Session?
I knew some guys talked about the Skype exam!
But we have not heard any info since then.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
emerald14: are you going for the exam?

Are you writing the exam noch einmal? Wish you success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.