Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (891919 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Emanwel: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Charlie my guy @ganasy how do I contact you. I'm still waiting for admission oo. My average was 3.3 and I don't know if my exposition was good enough
ganasy:
Y are u scared? Welcome to my study programe smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
abiegirl: Please o, which city is better: Mannheim or Madgeburg? I have been admitted to both but Mannheim resumes in Sept (enrollment is in Aug) while OVGU Madgeburg resumes in Oct (enrollment in Sept).

I also got an offer frm OVGU magdeburg, are you heading there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
ferdimako:
phase 2.

Hahaha. Na Yaba guy ogrin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
phucado: Hello. How are you guys. Please if someone wan book apply for interview immediately after signing of signature for block account opening, e possible? If yes, what are the documents required? For account opening, do we need any documents?.

Yh U can, Real_k did dat. Yet to get my date 4 interview dou cos I sent it late. Howeva, @Real_k has an appointment already and we got the slip same day

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
jahjehova:

Yh U can, Real_k did dat. Yet to get my date 4 interview dou cos I sent it late. Howeva, @Real_k has an appointment already and we got the slip same day

Exactly.
Just scan the slip, admission letter & passport data page, then send.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2014
aoj01:

I also got an offer frm OVGU magdeburg, are you heading there?

Hi, am leaning towards Mannheim at the moment. What course where u admitted for? Msc or Bsc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Emanwel: Charlie my guy @ganasy how do I contact you. I'm still waiting for admission oo. My average was 3.3 and I don't know if my exposition was good enough
Well just hope for the best. Arch or Cvl Engr?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Good morning y'all.
Um, quick question for those who've been interviewed... I have a birth certificate by "Lagos State government, registration of births and deaths". Can this be used? Cos I, personally, haven't seen any issued by NPC.

Happy New Week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Realk1: Good morning y'all.
Um, quick question for those who've been interviewed... I have a birth certificate by "Lagos State government, registration of births and deaths". Can this be used? Cos I, personally, haven't seen any issued by NPC.

Happy New Week.

Do an age declaration at the High court...Your birth certificate is not from NPC so it won't serve the purpose.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Ndyoo:

Do an age declaration at the High court...Your birth certificate is not from NPC so it won't serve the purpose.

Ok, thanks. Which did u use? And how easy is it to do the age declaration thingy...?
I've got entirely no idea of these things. embarassed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
pls house, i have few questions concerning filling the visa application form:
1. passport issued by?
2. authority to return to?
3. profession for which trained?
4. place /date.........

1&2 are in the passport info section of the form.
3 is towards the middle of the form,?
and 4 is at the end (smwhere bside the passport photo, arround the place where we are to write our email.....

please, people who hve done their interview should help on how these sections of the form should be answered..........vielen danke.......
#team~winter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Realk1:

Exactly.
Just scan the slip, admission letter & passport data page, then send.
Hi, can you elaborate more on the procedure you just mention. what slip? and who do you send it to? thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
1. Nigeria immigration
2. I left it blank
3. I left it blank
4. Place and date of ur interview e g lagos 07/07/2014
Hope that was helpful
papilon89: pls house, i have few questions concerning filling the visa application form:
1. passport issued by?
2. authority to return to?
3. profession for which trained?
4. place /date.........

1&2 are in the passport info section of the form.
3 is towards the middle of the form,?
and 4 is at the end (smwhere bside the passport photo, arround the place where we are to write our email.....

please, people who hve done their interview should help on how these sections of the form should be answered..........vielen danke.......
#team~winter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Slip of blocked account opening
Then send to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
ohimai83:
Hi, can you elaborate more on the procedure you just mention. what slip? and who do you send it to? thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hi guys,

Saw this as part of the requirements:

'A “WAEC-direct access card“ (scratch card to access WAEC results online, available
e. g. at Spring Bank and Wema Bank)'

Is this also needed for Msc applicants? The time wey I write WAEC, scratch card no dey dt time. Do I still need to purchase this as I have the certificate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bimpebabe101: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
please can waec result be combined to apply for masters in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
abiegirl: Hi guys,

Saw this as part of the requirements:

'A “WAEC-direct access card“ (scratch card to access WAEC results online, available
e. g. at Spring Bank and Wema Bank)'

Is this also needed for Msc applicants? The time wey I write WAEC, scratch card no dey dt time. Do I still need to purchase this as I have the certificate?
actually all waec results are online......just get the card it is not expensive ....... vielen gluck....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
papilon89: actually all waec results are online......just get the card it is not expensive ....... vielen gluck....

Thanks, I'll do just that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bimpebabe101: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
please am still waiting for a reply,I want to apply into the university of hohenheim in germany and am not sure if they usually accept waec combined result..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
bimpebabe101: please am still waiting for a reply,I want to apply into the university of hohenheim in germany and am not sure if they usually accept waec combined result..
I doubt, but you can email the coordinator of the programme you are applying for, to give you a definite answer. I also applied, what course do you intend applying for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
bimpebabe101: please am still waiting for a reply,I want to apply into the university of hohenheim in germany and am not sure if they usually accept waec combined result..
try to call or send your course cordinator an email......i think he or she would be in the best place to answer....vielen gluck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Emanwel: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Civil Engineer. How do I contact u?
ganasy:
Well just hope for the best. Arch or Cvl Engr?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sharperdly: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello house, Please enlighten me.
I am applying for an 8 month german language course in germany to get to proficiency level B2. I initially checked at goethe institute in lagos but it would take one year and about 4 months to get to b2 level so I opted to go to germany. I have 2 questions to ask;
1. Does the german embassy still give visa for language course?
2. Do I have to pay the full one year block account money? Since I am spending 8 months.
Your meaningful help would be appreciated.
Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
sharperdly: Hello house, Please enlighten me.
I am applying for an 8 month german language course in germany to get to proficiency level B2. I initially checked at goethe institute in lagos but it would take one year and about 4 months to get to b2 level so I opted to go to germany. I have 2 questions to ask;
2. Do I have to pay the full one year block account money? Since I am spending 8 months.
Thank you all.

1.After your language course what next?
Do you intend to study in Germany or return back to Nigeria?
If you choose the later then you should be prepared to convince the VO why learning the language in Germany is better than in Nigeria.
But if you choose the former, then i would advise you to learn up to A2 here in Nigeria, it shows you are serious about learning the Lang.
Mind you its more expensive learning it in Germany than Nigeria.

2. Yes you will still need a block account or a Verpflichtungserklärung. And note language visa can not be converted to student visa in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Machiti606: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Na so so cameroon pple full this town (berlin).....nawa ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please house, how much does it cost to send a document from germany to Nigeria through DHL. I wil appreciate ur candid replies please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
terryo1: Please house, how much does it cost to send a document
from germany to Nigeria through DHL. I wil appreciate ur candid replies
please.
i think dhl is 13500 naira and Fedex is 9335 naira for 0.5Ibs
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
@Emeka, Ogbeche, Katangora, Olasco, how una de? Longest time. Knee-deep into the semester huh.
Alles Gute! Bis bald.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nimakor: @Emeka, Ogbeche, Katangora, Olasco, how una de? Longest time. Knee-deep into the semester huh.
Alles Gute! Bis bald.
O boy, no be play play ooo.. Na exam period we dey... So intense.... Coupled with many presentations and report writing.. Come add work, world cup and bavarian beer and blonde girls join wink wink wink wink wink wink
Make una dey learn act of public speaking oooo, weekly presentation no be beans ooo..... also start reading materials related to your course..And of course learn abit of german.. Hope to see you guys here soon

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
sharperdly: Hello house, Please enlighten me.
Thank you all.
you will b give visa if u apply for student visa instead of language visa because language visa is for people who don't plan on studying in Germany after the language course and student visa is for those who plan on doing so. best find uni that offer language as a prep to studies and u will b given student card so u don't have to do too much explanation to the embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Katangora: O boy, no be play play ooo.. Na exam period we dey... So intense.... Coupled with many presentations and report writing.. Come add work, world cup and bavarian beer and blonde girls join wink wink wink wink wink wink
Make una dey learn act of public speaking oooo, weekly presentation no be beans ooo..... also start reading materials related to your course..And of course learn abit of german.. Hope to see you guys here soon
Always spot on! Nothing do you. Easy with the blondes o /wink/.
Pass auf dich auf!

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.