Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889830 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks for the response, i av bin educated and wil duly prepare for myn. Plz is dia anyone here admitted to goethe university frankfurt so we can relate as dats wia i av bin admited. I stil need assistance as regards accomodation in frankfurt

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Work on it...or in it? grin
Work over it. grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
ayoadefantastic:
3weeks
Okay thanks, so I should be expecting my wonderful message soon. grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
beebee5000:
Work over it. grin
haha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
haha
Gotcha I win......lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
beebee5000:
Gotcha I win......lol

Oga mi. Still waiting for those people's response ooo... This one wey dem win World Cup so. Dem suppose show Einwanderer like us love oooo cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please how long does it take to get a reply for student visa appointment, I applied monday morning, i'm still waiting for a response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
segadebayo: Please how long does it take to get a reply for student visa appointment, I applied monday morning, i'm still waiting for a response

Mine took about 4 working days... Sent the email onFriday and got the appointment date on Tuesday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:

Oga mi. Still waiting for those people's response ooo... This one wey dem win World Cup so. Dem suppose show Einwanderer like us love oooo cheesy
My brother me sef I tire. Hopefully this week sha. I Don dey take style pack by faith. Und der Flugschein ist jetzt sehr teuer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2014
beebee5000:
My brother me sef I tire. Hopefully this week sha. I Don dey take style pack by faith. Und der Flugschein ist jetzt sehr teuer.

Oje! Das wäre nicht lustig o. Aber wir sind noch nicht am Ende des Jahres sad

Me self don put my passport for side. I just dey refresh my mailbox every now and then.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:

Oje! Das wäre nicht lustig o. Aber wir sind noch nicht am Ende des Jahres sad

Me self don put my passport for side. I just dey refresh my mailbox every now and then.

Na so oh...............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2014
ooh ok, thanks
femiiiiiiiiii:

Mine took about 4 working days... Sent the email onFriday and got the appointment date on Tuesday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2014
beebee5000:
Which of the airline is expensive?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2014
papilon89: wow, i hope to meet you in stuttgart (iyenmuren@gmail.com)........#team winter&team stuttgart.

Which course are U for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
anyone going to Justus Liebig University?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Interview done! That ibo man for gate been wan spoil my groove this morn but God no gree am. I got there by 6.45am and informed the security guy that gives tags that my apptmnt was for 7am. E say make I go queue. I still kept calling their attention that I was for 7am, no response. At 7.30am, they tell me that I am too late. Eventually, I was allowed to go in after waiting for a wile.

The interview itself went well, no surprises. I no solve maths either. The standard questions were asked. I was given back my passport and told that I would get a reply by email.

In order news, pls o, how long before I get my account number of the blocked account?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
@abiegirl, is today your interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
abiegirl: Interview done! That ibo man for gate been wan spoil my groove this morn but God no gree am. I got there by 6.45am and informed the security guy that gives tags that my apptmnt was for 7am. E say make I go queue. I still kept calling their attention that I was for 7am, no response. At 7.30am, they tell me that I am too late. Eventually, I was allowed to go in after waiting for a wile.

The interview itself went well, no surprises. I no solve maths either. The standard questions were asked. I was given back my passport and told that I would get a reply by email.

In order news, pls o, how long before I get my account number of the blocked account?
pls can u least all the questions you were asked. Thank God it went well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
emerald14: pls can u least all the questions you were asked. Thank God it went well

The same questions were listed a few pages back:

How did you find out about your school?
What are you going to study?
What is the curriculum like?
Why do you choose to study in Germany?
What do you know about Germany?
How many countries border Germany? What are their names?
What preparation have you made concerning moving to Germany?
Do you have any relatives in Germany?
Can you speak German?
Do you plan to return back to Nigeria after studies?
Who is funding your studies?
What do you know about the town where you would be studying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
@abiegirl, thanks. Did u use block account or sponsorship letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2014
emerald14: @abiegirl, thanks. Did u use block account or sponsorship letter

Blocked account. I am yet to get the account number though. I submitted the forms for the account opening exactly 2 weeks ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toby4ever(f): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2014
pls who is goin to TU Clausthal zellerfeld this winter...lets relate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2014
please how many days after opening your block account did you get your student visa appointment
abiegirl:

Blocked account. I am yet to get the account number though. I submitted the forms for the account opening exactly 2 weeks ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
segadebayo: please how many days after opening your block account did you get your student visa appointment

I sent in my request for student visa appointment on the 2nd of July and got a response on the 4th. My appointment date was today, 16th. I believe its cos my school starts enrollment next month, that's why I got an early appointment date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mine took exactly 3weeks
abiegirl: Interview done! That ibo man for gate been wan spoil my groove this morn but God no gree am. I got there by 6.45am and informed the security guy that gives tags that my apptmnt was for 7am. E say make I go queue. I still kept calling their attention that I was for 7am, no response. At 7.30am, they tell me that I am too late. Eventually, I was allowed to go in after waiting for a wile.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok thanks, my enrollment is in october so probably my interview would be in August then
abiegirl:

I sent in my request for student visa appointment on the 2nd of July and got a response on the 4th. My appointment date was today, 16th. I believe its cos my school starts enrollment next month, that's why I got an early appointment date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2014

Congrats girl! The waiting begins.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
i applied for a German language course in tu Clausthal, how about you @toby4ever
toby4ever: pls who is goin to TU Clausthal zellerfeld this winter...lets relate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2014

Does it mean dat one can book for an interview/ attend, before making payment into blocked account? From your statement, you have not yet received your account number for blocked account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
WildChild00:

Does it mean dat one can book for an interview/ attend, before making payment into blocked account? From your statement, you have not yet received your account number for blocked account

@ Wildchild, yes you can. However, visa will not be issued until account is funded.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
@all, please what's the degree of success for
folkz using sponsorship letter, I really need to
weigh my options.... tanx in anticipation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
@femsuper, I applied to the university of hohenheim in may, still waiting for their response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.