Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,558 members, 7,941,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894101 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
abiegirl:

Also, there's the issue of age. Generally, candidates above 30yrs are not qualified.
Touche!
Hope you have received your Sperrkonto details?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
tossbal4real: Hello all,
I sent a mail to book for appointment two days ago, but yet to receive a response. Please is there anything I can do.

Thanks
No. It is very likely you will get booked tomorrow anyway.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Xup damsamty...are you still in school area,am doing clearance in skool..will like to pm you..so dat we could see..hope you are cool with dat...man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Omojayejaye: Xup damsamty...are you still in school area,am doing clearance in skool..will like to pm you..so dat we could see..hope you are cool with dat...man
Yes brother,am cool...i got ur pm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
@damsamty it was around June please wat can I do now because dis is like my only hope please I don't want to b disgraced cos av risked slot please wat can I do I need the fast help I can get ryt now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
pokenzy:

you should have done that earlier on.. the deadline has past
I should av done wat
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please who is awake I need help what should I do I only have OND had 2.80 am a lady not a guy @damsamty. So please any1available to help please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
oluwabukonla: Please who is awake I need help what should I do I only have OND had 2.80 am a lady not a guy @damsamty. So please any1available to help please
The issue is that admission for winter application has closed on tuesday july15.The best bet is to do diploma in NOUN.U cannot gain admission with ur OND result
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
damsamty16:
The issue is that admission for winter application has closed on tuesday july15.The best bet is to do diploma in NOUN.U cannot gain admission with ur OND result

Wow was even thinking of summer period.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
damsamty16:

Itz for bachelors degree and u can't say I won't gain admission Cos u re not there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
oluwabukonla:

Itz for bachelors degree and u can't say I won't gain admission Cos u re not there
Okay goodluck!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
damsamty16:
Okay goodluck!

Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
oluwabukonla:

You need to read thru this thread once more, it has been said you can't get admission with an OND only with a diploma or HND.
He doesn't need to be in Germany to answer you. Beside google is your friend why not ask him.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please ouse when someone ask for help and you knw lilltle dont discourage odas with the lilltle wic ain't true is it not on dis same nairaland pple gv their testimonies am applying for bsc not msc jst waec And IELTS can gv admission so please letz knw what we are doing nd do it right and I refuse to believe I wont gain admission which is actually not my portion.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
^^^^^ Why asking a question you already know the answer. And nobody is discouraging anyone here.

Special information for applicants from Nigeria

Applicants from Nigeria can only obtain direct admission to a study course in Germany if they can provide either a Higher (National) Diploma or, together with their school leaving certificate, proof of a successfully completed year of Bachelor’s degree study at a recognised and accredited university.

Applicants who only have a secondary school leaving certificate must visit a Studienkolleg preparatory course and pass the final examination before they can study. More detailed information about the Studienkolleg can be found at the following website: http://www.studienkollegs.de/en/.

http://www.uni-assist.de/several-countries.html#Information%20Nigeria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2014
oluwabukonla: Please ouse when someone ask for help and you knw lilltle dont discourage odas with the lilltle wic ain't true is it not on dis same nairaland pple gv their testimonies am applying for bsc not msc jst waec And IELTS can gv admission so please letz knw what we are doing nd do it right and I refuse to believe I wont gain admission which is actually not my portion.
Now i can see the reason why ur broda don't wanna help u.u seem to know it all but i keep wondering why u got a rejection letter if ur OND can really grant u the admission.We are all here to help ourselves.Shalom!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Dear prospective student,
thank you for your email and interest in
our university.
To get admission to study in Germany the
following requirements have to be
fulfilled:
Language requirements:
Certification of German language
proficiency is not necessary in order to
apply for an English-taught study program.
If you want to enroll in a study program
taught in English, please submit proof of
your language skills, corresponding to the
B2.2 level of the Common European
Framework for languages (CEF), e.g. the
following international certificates are
accepted:
IELTS: 6,0 – 6,5
TOEFL (internet based test): 80-109
TOEFL (paper based test): minimum 550
TOEFL (computer based test): minimum
No exceptions will be made regarding the
English requirement!
Besides the language knowledge it is
required the Senior School Certificate + 1
year successful study at an accredited
university
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2014
oluwabukonla: Please ouse when someone ask for help and you knw lilltle dont discourage odas with the lilltle wic ain't true is it not on dis same nairaland pple gv their testimonies am applying for bsc not msc jst waec And IELTS can gv admission so please letz knw what we are doing nd do it right and I refuse to believe I wont gain admission which is actually not my portion.
u want to become a nuisance here abi. If na send dem send u, tell dem say u no see us
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toby4ever(f): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2014
papilon89: actually all waec results are online......just get the card it is not expensive ....... vielen gluck....
do dey accept neco certificate for msc?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 4:28am On Jul 18, 2014
My question has nt bin perfectly ansad plz. One of d document required to b brot for d interview is a statement of d blockd acct from d german bank. If i already av d act details bt avnt paid in d money, wat wil i do. If i go for d interview witout it, wnt i b rejected on d basis of incomplete document as stated n d mail sent to invite me or wat document wil i use as statement of act or wat wil i tel d vo as to y i dnt av dat particular document ready. Plz i need exhaustive xplanation. Thanks cus im realy avin sleeples nyts already, bin awake since 2am nd cnt sleep ova dis issue. Plz help wit ur advise

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 4:41am On Jul 18, 2014
nevilbot: My question has nt bin perfectly ansad plz. One of d document required to b brot for d interview is a statement of d blockd acct from d german bank. If i already av d act details bt avnt paid in d money, wat wil i do. If i go for d interview witout it, wnt i b rejected on d basis of incomplete document as stated n d mail sent to invite me or wat document wil i use as statement of act or wat wil i tel d vo as to y i dnt av dat particular document ready. Plz i need exhaustive xplanation. Thanks cus im realy avin sleeples nyts already, bin awake since 2am nd cnt sleep ova dis issue. Plz help wit ur advise
which kind of exhaustive explanation do u need again, na u wan get sleepless night. They have answered ur question over and over again and u are still asking same question. Hmmmm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 5:03am On Jul 18, 2014
@emerald, if u cnt b of help, jst stay out of it plz. If u read my ist post u wil see wia i said im new to nairaland and u dnt xpect i shld stat reading frm page 1 a trend dat is already up to 300 plus so if u cnt annsa me plz dnt abuse me.thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 5:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Nimakor:
Touche!
Hope you have received your Sperrkonto details?

Yes o, Jst did y'day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2014
nevilbot: Plz guys im in a dilema and i realy need ur advise. My interview is august 8 and i got my blockd act details 2 weeks ago. D money was suposed to b ready tday bt dia was a f**kup and i dnt tink i cnt meet up wit d august 8 for d act statement. Shld i go for d interview without d statement of act or wat shld i do plz. Still hoping for d money to b ready bfor den bt if not, shld i go or is it posible to shift d date, plz advice
pls make sure you go for the interview.......you can pay after you have done your interview.....although the bank will also notify the embassy wen you pay, you can also send the statement to them wen you recieve it; the point is just that , even if your visa is ready, it wont be given to you until you pay the money...........all the best bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2014
toby4ever:
they should. do no panick.....if your school accepted it, then I think they should........mind you, most times our fear doesn't exist.......others can comment pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2014
nevilbot: @emerald, if u cnt b of help, jst stay out of it plz. If u read my ist post u wil see wia i said im new to nairaland and u dnt xpect i shld stat reading frm page 1 a trend dat is already up to 300 plus so if u cnt annsa me plz dnt abuse me.thanks
Why would you not read them? Your so-called dilemma has been 'overkilled'...if you had read a few pages back, you would have been at ease.
Nobody is abusing you. Don't listen to 'hearsay'...embracing the 'art' of reading won't harm you.
And yes, you may go with the account opening printout. If the money is not ready...trust me, it is not.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Yes
toby4ever:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=kayusboss]Yes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Hello House, Please, Lets imbibe the culture of reading some pages back before posting questions here.
For crying out loud, we are going for studies and not pleasures. I heard you will read alot when you get there. no expo, no bribe. so lets get acquainted to reading.

As for the issue of blocked account, u can apply for interview, and be interviewed without the money being paid. but one thing is so sure.. your visa WILL not be handed over to you if you dont fund that account.

In respect to oluwabukonla, it has been said countless times. you need either a university 100 level degree result or HND. no school in germany accept OND. you may keep trying out your luck but listen to people who have experience..no offense though.

As for me, Beebee knows better shocked shocked grin grin and what am facing..i believe alles gute kiss cry cry..

In other related word, I heard the tenure of the old lady has expired.. how true is this?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2014
jahjehova: Hey guys. Those of us in Germany already please help out wit these questions.

1) Is it beta to get out devices b4 leaving Naija (Laptops, Smartphones)
2) Whats clothing like over dia? Are we better off getting dem hia or ova dia?

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2014
This one dat nobody wants to ansa my question lyk dis ehn? I taya o. Lemme repost and add one join

Hey guys. Those of us in
Germany already please help out wit
these questions.
1) Is it beta to get out devices b4
leaving Naija (Laptops, Smartphones)
2) Whats clothing like over dia? Are
we better off getting dem hia or ova
dia?
3) How far wit jobs dia? How easy/hard is it to get?

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Brothers, If anyone think you are advising he or she wrongly, let them do as it pleases them. I wonder why anyone won't read the thread from beginning to where we're now. The young woman has really shown the stuff she's made of. I wonder why someone won't disappoint her with this kind of attitude.
@emerald14,papilon89,jahjehova,Nimakor,beebee5000,terryo1, ecetra ecetra...I see all of una. My 2 hands are up.

@ abiegirl, going to mannheim? I dey wait for ur good news o. I was thinking of renting a house for two you know, putting up resources together. Mannheim still dey for Baden and I hear say better cold dey come dis winter. If you understand what I mean...Lol. I hope say you no be Igbo chic though...Lol.

@dolpaz, hmmm...I don't know if this is good news or not because dem fit remove am carry something else come. My bibliodictionario tells me, the ...... You know is better than the angel you don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.