Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (893854 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2014
abiegirl:

Yes o, you need admission letter to open blocked account. No worry, you go get your result.
Dankeschön able sista.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Many congrats bro. God Bless You!
Guy how far? Na u dey go honheim?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Had my university changed by the embassy after mailing them with my new admission letter. Guys going to trier....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2014
suckermaterial:
I had the same issue when I booked my flight with fly emirate at their office in I.V but they later referred me to their officials that checks-in passengers at Mohamed airport. when I got there, they confirmed that I can book one way because our student visa is type D according to them. I booked one way.
why not book from Nigeria to Frankfort and use train to Stuttgart.

Thanlks so much brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Good day ppl...pls does anyone know if NEM INSURANCE'S TRAVEL HEALTH PACKAGE is accepted in German Embassy?

pls...an urgent reply would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2014
Please does anybody knows the appeal process if you are refused student visa at the German Embassy in Lagos. I want to appeal for my brother somebody should please give me guidance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2014
Nimakor:
You should always check what has been written against your last post before reposting (same).
Scan the authenticated form ...the stamped page (use and request for an appointment) and then send to Deutsche Bank by ground mailing...DHL, Fedex
You do not need to sent it/travel to lagos.
@Nimakor....THANKS !!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2014
phucado:
Guy how far? Na u dey go honheim?

No bros. Hamburg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2014
iluminati:
Please does anybody knows the appeal process if you are refused student visa at the German Embassy in Lagos. I want to appeal for my brother somebody should please give me guidance.

Write an appeal letter,sign with biro and then attach in pdf ONLY to send the embassy via their email.(Attach any more supporting documets that you think could help).
Include d visa application # in d application letter,dont forget!

All the best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2014
iluminati:
Are you a Bavarian Illuminati? LOL
You can use your Freemasonry connections to get through to Lacuna (the Chinua Achebe incarnate on this thread). He was writing a wonderful story on how he successfully appealed his rejection and got himself back to lala land, however, I don't know what happened to that pet project of his. I think he wrote the embassy or something like that.
Use thy mystical mind control powers to get him to "do what thou wilt" or thou canst search him and send him a message and please I appeal that thou shunnest secrecy and ensure that the pyramid of reply thou shall get reach us hither.
what sayest I now? Lacuna thou gifted wordsmith, where art thou? reveal thyself we pray thee that thou mightest fulfil thy work on this thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lacuna(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Eke40seven:
Are you a Bavarian Illuminati? LOL
You can use your Freemasonry connections to get through to Lacuna (the Chinua Achebe incarnate on this thread). He was writing a wonderful story on how he successfully appealed his rejection and got himself back to lala land, however, I don't know what happened to that pet project of his. I think he wrote the embassy or something like that.
Use thy mystical mind control powers to get him to "do what thou wilt" or thou canst search him and send him a message and please I appeal that thou shunnest secrecy and ensure that the pyramid of reply thou shall get reach us hither.
what sayest I now? Lacuna thou gifted wordsmith, where art thou? reveal thyself we pray thee that thou mightest fulfil thy work on this thread.

Eke40seven......such an amazing fellow...

I see all the comments here and believe me, i want to always chip in one or two but time no just dey. I am caught up in the intricate web of work, preparations for my trip, church things, family and all. Right now, i don't even know how to quit my job, how do you tell a good boss you are quitting when you practically run the all the shows. I really need to sort that out first and then i will be a little more steady here.

Thanks people......Rejection as far as i am concerned simply means.. 'convince us a little more'...i will be back full force

I will conclude, or at least attempt to conclude my victory story, lol. I need to encourage someone out there, everyone needs to know it is not as hard as it seems.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
....and so Papilon89 is waiting for the final part of the story.
@Eke, how everything now......infact, thou art gesegnet. no make i talk german for pidgin;"you don dey gesegnet"..lol. kip the good work rolling...............
bethren in the house join me to give all the glory to God "GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST".....
............................................visa collected

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why is some people always saying "My 2 kobos" after replying a question. Kind of surprised ? Do we still spend Kobos in this country??
Anyway, my 2 kobos.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
papilon89: ....and so Papilon89 is waiting for the final part of the story.
@Eke, how everything now......infact, thou art gesegnet. no make i talk german for pidgin;"you don dey gesegnet"..lol. kip the good work rolling...............
bethren in the house join me to give all the glory to God "GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST".....
............................................visa collected

Many congrats bro. God bless u!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
oluwaniyin: Why is some people always saying "My 2 kobos" after replying a question. Kind of surprised ? Do we still spend Kobos in this country??
Anyway, my 2 kobos.

Lols.. My broda,me sef tire and I wan even dey use my 4kobo so e go b double of anytin dem mean sef jare so,

My 4 kobos!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Lols.. My broda,me sef tire and I wan even dey use my 4kobo so e go b double of anytin dem mean sef jare so,

My 4 kobos!
Lol

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DECOtech(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
suxes2005: try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa
Pls, what's their website address?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
in my mid 30's... just looking around for a good skull....... UG program sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
DECOtech: Pls, what's their website address?
www.nigeria.diplo.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
DANNIEmore:

My 4 kobos!

Ur funny mahnnn.. LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Kajiang02(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eke40seven:
www.nigeria.diplo.de

@Eke40seven,
At what stage would one completely conclude that the admission letters may never come.
I still got one pending with status;

Status= Imported
Your application has been received at RWTH Aachen University and is undergoing the first step of processing.

Lectures ideally should commence from 1st October.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
nkechima: in my mid 30's... just looking around for a good skull....... UG program sha
Achso!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Anoruo: I want to travel to Germany to do masters. How can u help me?
Hi chairman,
This your approach to seeking information and the subsequent treatment you crave is exquisitely exclusive for the royal bloodline. Unfortunately, there is no such thing here (I guess though). You definitely have to diligently seek it here. All the information you need is on this thread. However, to give you a taste of the exclusive treatment you crave, which will be limited due to the ambiguous nature of your request, here is what you should do.
step 1: Google "daad international students", to check all the schools that offer the courses you are eligible for, view their requirements and other considerations.
Step 2: Consider everything you may require in processing your visa once you gain your admission. You can visit the embassy's website at www.nigeria.diplo.de
Step 3: No one is an island of knowledge, so you may encounter some difficulties along the way, don't hesitate to ask questions on areas that may be unclear so that appropriate corrections can be made.
Step 3: I will advise you to read this thread diligently, trust me, you can't get a better textbook on how to get access to German education than this.
Step 4: step forward and be countered among those on the bandwagon of great Nigerian students in Germany.
Step 5: aaaaahhh! no step 5.
This also applies to the age conscious poster, (nkechima) below. However, I will advise you nkechima to state your qualifications, because German schools will not accept o'level or OND only for UG degree, except you have HND, or at least a 100 level result from a university.
My two cowries.
Hope you find this useful
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kajiang02:

@Eke40seven,
At what stage would one completely conclude that the admission letters may never come.
I still got one pending with status;

Status= Imported
Your application has been received at RWTH Aachen University and is undergoing the first step of processing.

Lectures ideally should commence from 1st October.

Howdy my chairman, I seriously do not know o!
RWTH Aachen is one of the best universities of Technology in Germany or even Europe, and I think they are notorious for their strict entry requirements and stiff competition for admission.
May be you can send the school a message explaining your concerns and time restrictions you are going to face as an international students. They could have a compensatory plan for people in your position.
However, is best you here from them.
If you have a provisional admission from another school, you can use that to process your visa for now and if they later give you admission, you can still go there. There is no consequence whatsoever that exist in exploring that option.
My two cowries.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nimakor:
Achso!
I do not understand Germany....... pls, speak the language I can interpret without stress.... na beg I dey beg oooh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thank U for the prompt response........ U' ve quenched my curiosity as I do not meet their requirement for UG program, will look elsewhere..... author=Eke40seven]
Hi chairman,
This your approach to seeking information and the subsequent treatment you crave is exquisitely exclusive for the royal bloodline. Unfortunately, there is no such thing here (I guess though). You definitely have to diligently seek it here. All the information you need is on this thread. However, to give you a taste of the exclusive treatment you crave, which will be limited due to the ambiguous nature of your request, here is what you should do.
step 1: Google "daad international students", to check all the schools that offer the courses you are eligible for, view their requirements and other considerations.
Step 2: Consider everything you may require in processing your visa once you gain your admission. You can visit the embassy's website at www.nigeria.diplo.de
Step 3: No one is an island of knowledge, so you may encounter some difficulties along the way, don't hesitate to ask questions on areas that may be unclear so that appropriate corrections can be made.
Step 3: I will advise you to read this thread diligently, trust me, you can't get a better textbook on how to get access to German education than this.
Step 4: step forward and be countered among those on the bandwagon of great Nigerian students in Germany.
Step 5: aaaaahhh! no step 5.
This also applies to the age conscious poster, (nkechima) below. However, I will advise you nkechima to state your qualifications, because German schools will not accept o'level or OND only for UG degree, except you have HND, or at least a 100 level result from a university.
My two cowries.
Hope you find this useful
Good luck![/quote
Thank your for the prompt response..... I think U've answered my question, will look elsewhere cos I do not meet the requirement.
I say thank you to U broda once again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Teflon1:

Achso is d German word for Asshole...... grin......

Thanks for calling me naughty with a smile but I think I do not deserve such from U
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nimakor:
Achso!

please, learn how to relate properly with people most especially strangers. we human are like water.......U can as well complete the statement.
thank U
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
nkechima:

Thanks for calling me naughty with a smile but I think I do not deserve such from U

No...i am not trying to insult u, i was just playing around. I actually wrote anoda tin, d admin. changed it. What i jokingly wrote looks/sounds like "Achso". I guess it is not appropriate to write it here.

To show u i meant notin by it...lemme gv an answer to ur initial question:

U hv to search www.daad.de for ur suitable UG prog. though, they are mostly in german....u cud see english progs. sha if u search heard! I cud hv helped u more if u were going for M.Sc in Engingeering progs...

Goodluck in ur search.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.