Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Feel Like Crying For Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel Like Crying For Messi (33845 Views)

Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by chloride6: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2021
You think this is Spain?

Gerrahere men shit....
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by tiswell(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
The press will destroy messi's PSG sojourn
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by bigcasava1(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Nearly does not kill a bird. Let another person try too.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Kingcalls: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi just got substituted by poch after he was looking very likely to score today against Lyon.
He had 3 of his shots saved while hitting the bar from a well taken free kick.
Messi was very angry when he was substituted for hakimi. I think poch should be sacked. He's a useless manager.

Meanwhile, pendu aka Tap-in-Aldo fans are enjoying the moment, they think messi is a fraud whereas he isn't. I think yall need to be patient with him here cry cry

This is what u getvwhen u wish bad for someone else
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by htdot: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Glycolite:

"He had 3 of his shots saved while hitting the bar from a well taken free kick"

Here they go again with the already boring stats noisemaking undecided.
It's becoming embarrassing.
You're all going to keep shouting 3 dribbles, four shots hit the bar,30 step overs,50 shots saved and blocked till the season come to an end.

#spit!
Why did your fraud ran away from italy...
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by foreshore(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi just got substituted by poch after he was looking very likely to score today against Lyon.
Messi was very angry when he was substituted for hakimi. I think poch should be sacked. He's a useless manager.

Meanwhile, pendu aka Tap-in-Aldo fans are enjoying the moment, they think messi is a fraud whereas he isn't. I think yall need to be patient with him here cry cry

Cry na. Why are you telling us. How does it concern us.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by timibare(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Who is the moderator that push this kinda post to FP

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Niwdog(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Messi the only midfielder challenging strikers for highest goal scorer
I know my GOAT

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by PropertyVendor(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Come to Chelsea, he said no. Tuchel would have taking him to another level. Ekpele
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Mangekyo: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

This is what u getvwhen u wish bad for someone else
I didn't wish anyone bad
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by walozanga(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

The coach should be sacked? U must be high on the something unhygienic. Did u smoke pit toilet?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Messi should be patient and he shouldn’t have snubbed Poch. Goals will definitely come.

Ronaldo is the Goat tho.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Mangekyo: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2021
How dis one take reach front page again oo cry
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Messi is now a second class citizen. angry
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by nafisu: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin CR7 fans eating good.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by princewarri1985: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

but penaldo is banging in the goals but messi haven't gotten any, you need to change your weed dealer

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by ShedrachU(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Glycolite:

"He had 3 of his shots saved while hitting the bar from a well taken free kick"

Here they go again with the already boring stats noisemaking undecided.
It's becoming embarrassing.
You're all going to keep shouting 3 dribbles, four shots hit the bar,30 step overs,50 shots saved and blocked till the season come to an end.

#spit!

While the other is on a scoring spree grin
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Mangekyo: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Messi should be patient and he shouldn’t have snubbed Poch. Goals will definitely come.

Ronaldo is the Goat tho.

Yeah I'm disappointed in him for snubbing poch.
I didn't even read the 2 threads that talked about it in front page yesterday.

Meanwhile, I've no doubt that God will see him through
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Jflex07(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Trashy post from a Messi cry baby on nairaland
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by coronavirus19: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Now we all know who d real GOAT and the real fraud is. cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Tcheew. Ronaldo obviously greater than Messi

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Bbqekpa: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2021
NORSIYK:
Very arrogant and selfish fellow.
His cunning pretentious attitude are gradually becoming out more.
Psg is better off without that fraud.
As soon as he was disgracefuly removed, Psg started playing very well

This wan get akamu for brain cells
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Verysmart101: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Y should he be sacked? Is it cos of Messi? Is Messi above his manager? Is Messi's priority higher than his clubs? My go back to sleep oooo

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by tctrills: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Come on, he was given 75 mins to prove himself. Also you should know that no player is bigger than the club. This isn't about Poch coaching skills but about Messi's pride and selfishness.
Messi is 34, he has seen it all, he should be more supportive of the younger players like Hakimi.
Finally, you speak about Ronaldo, remember. Her was substituted in the Champions League but unlike messi, he did not cause any troubles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by favourson(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Don't worry, we're still being patient with OGS, let's see between him and messi who isn't the real fraud.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Maxwell4404(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Na now I no say even Neymar good pass messi , Messi na (NFA) No Feature Ambition
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by SEGLIZ: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

save your tears till the end of this season.

the goofed the moment he snubbed the his coach welcome shake.

with that alone he started losing it.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by DonroxyII: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

They just used this Moniker to create Traffic grin ....

Nairaland and Blogging grin .....

Messi was asked by Poch, How are you doing, He said he is fine ... Una Don blow am as fight ...
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by MiracleMe7: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Mangekyo post=105984059][/quote]
Tueh

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Malibe: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Brotherly! Nearly they say cannot kill a bird.
If there's anyone to be tagged useless in that match (PSG vs Lyon) then is messi and not the couch cos the couch knows what the team needed at that point and that was why messi was substituted and at the end of the match the substitution was justified.
(Messi come dey vex, make vex kill him dia! He think say ORORO way dey change team/League dey succeed dia na him mate? Rubbish! Make messi prove his six time ballon d'or for PSG make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award / Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.