Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Feel Like Crying For Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel Like Crying For Messi (33845 Views)

Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Lamasta(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi just got substituted by poch after he was looking very likely to score today against Lyon.
He had 3 of his shots saved while hitting the bar from a well taken free kick.
Messi was very angry when he was substituted for hakimi. I think poch should be sacked. He's a useless manager.

Meanwhile, pendu aka Tap-in-Aldo fans are enjoying the moment, they think messi is a fraud whereas he isn't. I think yall need to be patient with him here cry cry

@bolded this is becoming stale abeg make una change tactics grin

This is PSG and Pochetino is our man in charge here......
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by chukwuibuipob: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
sad Confused Mess fanatic with their dumbness
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Lamasta(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Glycolite:

"He had 3 of his shots saved while hitting the bar from a well taken free kick"

Here they go again with the already boring stats noisemaking undecided.
It's becoming embarrassing.
You're all going to keep shouting 3 dribbles, four shots hit the bar,30 step overs,50 shots saved and blocked till the season come to an end.

#spit!

No mind them jare confused pessi fans dem grin
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Lamasta(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Niwdog:
Messi the only midfielder challenging strikers for highest goal scorer
I know my GOAT
Is Messi a midfielder
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by lomprico(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Messi just got substituted by poch after he was looking very likely to score today against Lyon.
Messi was very angry when he was substituted for hakimi. I think poch should be sacked. He's a useless manager.

Meanwhile, pendu aka Tap-in-Aldo fans are enjoying the moment, they think messi is a fraud whereas he isn't. I think yall need to be patient with him here cry cry

eyaa, you can give him that your last 2k
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2021
He has played for Barcelona all his career, do you think it will be easy for him to normalize in another team ?

PSG is even good at start of season, assuming Messi joined PSG last season their start was a big flop, the story would be worse for him.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by bayelsaowei(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2021
UncleHaba22:
That was how he started last season and penaldo fans were counting goals when we started counting our own we are in the balon'dor race

Penaldo are now looking at age grin grin

Baba calm down now is the time for them To be counting goals

November we win fifa best player
December balon'dor

Area no go containe us sha grin grin
na so o my bro...messi barely starts any season well but catches up and even surpasses almost everyone..

That's messi for everyone..he is a genius.. he knows when to get into gear and deliver..
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by seyz91(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy me not fraud
ojun50:
All messi fans are fraud
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by seyz91(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy
Glycolite:

You're all going to keep shouting 3 dribbles, four shots hit the bar,30 step overs,50 shots saved and blocked till the season come to an end.

#spit!
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by BarrElChapo(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

And a mod pushed this trash FP

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Cry now who's stopping you?
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by seyz91(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Confirm!
Mangekyo:

I've no doubt in the ability of messi. This is exactly what happened last season.
Ronaldo and other players were all miles ahead of him but the dude caught up in January and even surpassed them.

Meanwhile, hate aside, I'm happy for Ronaldo fans, they seem happy atm.
But life na turn by turn he go reach messi turn too. He fit be that balon d'or wey you talk. E go make sense
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Raalsalghul: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Shameless Eibarfrauds. I thought you all said he's the god of football: ordinary tap in he can't score.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Aboguede(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2021
Cr7 for d balan
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by RobsonsTARz: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Where you patient when it took CR7 some time to score during his first season at Juve? I know fans of the dwaf always amend laws to suit their man... You guys are full of sh*t

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by sevenhundred(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

patient with Messi? He left a grade A league to grade B and still struggling what if he goes to England or Italy? We said it before nothing special about Messi, he was given a special treatment in Barcelona and Spain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by CXLVII: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hello!
.Messi is a fraud

He only works when team is built around him.

Unlike Ronaldo, the records are there! He clicks anywhere.

Even in Nigerian league, CR7 will perform

His versatility and dominance has been proven over and over again!

Just a farmers league and he is finding it difficult to click. He should have Serial A
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by CXLVII: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
He has played for Barcelona all his career, do you think it will be easy for him to normalize in another team ?

PSG is even good at start of season, assuming Messi joined PSG last season their start was a big flop, the story would be worse for him.

And what will you call the other guy that has replicated dominance across Europe effortlessly. Back to England and already barking

.this is just a farmers league Messi is find difficult to perform, considering he is coming from La liga
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by TrebleChamp(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Calm down cool

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by samwayne154(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Glycolite:

#spit!
same way you guys said he was finished at the beginning of last season after he went for like 5 games without a goal, yet he finished the season with more goals than Ronaldo. Patiently waiting for y'all tears by the end of the season
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Xfemt(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
So basically you created this post just to
Have a diss on cr7
My brother you go cry tire oh
Because cr7 go alway disappoint you

As for Messi his time will come and it a matter of time

But cr7 is the only GOAT

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Maximus85(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Make Messi sef try do tap in nar. At least make himself get one goal. He's a coward and a fraud. He went to a farmer's league and still can't perform.

See Cristiano? We need not explain the differences to you. He landed in the most electric league and smashed everywhere.

Cristiano can perform anywhere. This is the first time your ọmọ ewúré is leaving barcelona in more than 20years and he confirmed what we already know. He's a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by focus7: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

If Ronaldo is the one that has this poor start will you advocate they should be patient with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Glycolite: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2021
samwayne154:
same way you guys said he was finished at the beginning of last season after he went for like 5 games without a goal, yet he finished the season with more goals than Ronaldo. Patiently waiting for y'all tears by the end of the season

Epistle of flowing rivers of tears and Lamentations, chapter 5 from verse 7-10 !

Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by ofiko123(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Why do you feel like crying for messi.. He came to France newly, he thinks he would have the opportunity to play for 90 minutes..
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Rupertek: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

I've no doubt in the ability of messi. This is exactly what happened last season.
Ronaldo and other players were all miles ahead of him but the dude caught up in January and even surpassed them.

Meanwhile, hate aside, I'm happy for Ronaldo fans, they seem happy atm.
But life na turn by turn he go reach messi turn too. He fit be that balon d'or wey you talk. E go make sense
But Ronaldo has proven over and over again to be all round good player. He shines at any club, any league.
Messi had been a one club player. This is the first time he is moving to another club and system. I have always said it that Messi was not all that as good as claimed . He was just suited and inbuilt to the Barcelona system. He is never and can never be such super star anywhere outside barca. Is it not clear now for all to see?
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by charlesm91(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2021
You Messi fans have transferred to Psg to cause them troubles. They were doing just fine before he came you know. Allow them be and let Messi assist to a new life. Barca is old news now
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by ologuntheo(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Lol! We didnt see this type of criticism when juve signed ronaldo ohhh..
It took ur goat seven matches to score his first goal for juventus!
He who laugh last, laughs best!
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by charlesm91(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Rupertek:

But Ronaldo has proven over and over again to be all round good player. He shines at any club, any league.
Messi had been a one club player. This is the first time he is moving to another club and system. I have always said it that Messi was not all that as good as claimed . He was just suited and inbuilt to the Barcelona system. He is never and can never be such super star anywhere outside barca. Is it not clear now for all to see?
I’m team Ronaldo but i feel it’s too early to judge. Messi ought to do well, maybe not as magical as he was at Barcelona, but given the strength of the French league he should be more than capable. Let’s just give him time as it’s his first time outside home.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by blaise26abj(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Did you ever watch PSG play in their domestic league before Messi arrived ? Suddenly because of Messi you want PSG to sack their coach . Una wan spoil PSG the same way you lot spoilt Barcelona because of one hornless goat ? Abeggy your goat dey misfire. Ole removed Ororo in the CL and he didn’t start behaving like a spoilt brat .
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by Charx122: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Time is everything is a gradual process is like a child that has never left his house ...his trying to adapt to his new home.
Re: I Feel Like Crying For Messi by popweezy(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2021
ologuntheo:
Lol! We didnt see this type of criticism when juve signed ronaldo ohhh..
It took ur goat seven matches to score his first goal for juventus!
He who laugh last, laughs best!
7 matches... Haha!!! He Started scoring in the 3rd or fourth match With a brace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award / Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.