Stats: 3,180,496 members, 7,911,164 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (33417 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
mosesjay:
On Saturday my girl came to my house I asked her for 5k that I will pay back she refused and she has 60k in her account, I forced her we even quarelled because of it and she refused, this is a girl I always send me, it was when she got home that I opened up that it was just a test and she failed big time, I have seen her heart, relationship is supposed to be mutual, it shows she can't be there for me I think she is now an Ex but she doesn't know
There is an OT to ask girl for money ooo grin .... Majority guides their pulse for security reason so as not to cry much when relationship goes south.

U chop body, u chop money ... she go die na !
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blessiing:

Amen, thank you
See, stop giving you to who don't deserve you .. save your cash and ..Becareful of that boy Luminouz... You will fall in love ooo !!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by luminouz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
See, stop giving you to who don't deserve you .. save your cash and ..Becareful of that boy Luminouz... You will fall in love ooo !!

cheesy grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by nick50(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
DonroxyII:
There is no girl that won't help a guy. Every girl has maternal(care) instinct provided you know how to hack it.

Even some dudes enjoy free sex and money from Oloshos but are you Loyal ?
..80% of women are naturally stingy and that's why men die earlier than women

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Mbhustler: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
How can I date a girl that cant assist me when I'm down financially...Make she getat!!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Bwari
O.k. dats a little from mine ( kubwa
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

O.k. dats a little from mine ( kubwa
OK cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
nick50:
..80% of women are naturally stingy and that's why men die earlier than women
Listen to the guy, he's wise.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
mosesjay:
On Saturday my girl came to my house I asked her for 5k that I will pay back she refused and she has 60k in her account, I forced her we even quarelled because of it and she refused, this is a girl I always send me, it was when she got home that I opened up that it was just a test and she failed big time, I have seen her heart, relationship is supposed to be mutual, it shows she can't be there for me I think she is now an Ex but she doesn't know
I had just 70naira and dude needed fund cos they haven't paid, I borrowed him 40 and kept 30. Does that make a good person? Perhaps but I truly love this person and know he's good for it cos he's given me as well. A lady will wholeheartedly support a man she cares for.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
DonroxyII:

Thank you so much, will definitely follow your advice.... Lol definitely i will but i doubt the love aspect cos i know myself
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
DonroxyII:

Thank you so much, will definitely follow your advice.... Lol definitely i will but i doubt the love aspect cos i know myself...

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
OK cool
Not too long I came to Abuja. Cane early dis year. I have been to bwari wen I went to do my driver's license at bwari area council
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Not too long I came to Abuja. Cane early dis year. I have been to bwari wen I went to do my driver's license at bwari area council
Thats cool. All d best cos it ain't easy here. Many guys would wanna look for a lady to latch on or start living fake life. You picked a good business, I pray it booooms
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
luminouz:

cheesy grin
grin Omo olomo !
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Donicobone(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Are they suppose feel anything or is it not a collective efforts that keep relationship alive? Wrong question

Join me let's import designers shoes, bag and wristwatches from Italy, Turkey and Uk jare

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
na normal thing na. Everybody no like to hear truth. If them like make them put me for yellow list, e no concern me cheesy grin

HMMMMMM

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Thats cool. All d best cos it ain't easy here. Many guys would wanna look for a lady to latch on or start living fake life. You picked a good business, I pray it booooms
Thank you!!
Fake life is not for me. Though, it works for some people.
# fake things doesn't last
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lol. I don't get
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. I don't get
Thats what I've experienced mostly here o.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Thats what I've experienced mostly here o.
Do you mean, having carnals l knowledge ..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

Do you mean, having carnals l knowledge ..
Nope. Most leech on ladies, lie alot, very deceitful and fake

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Nope. Most leech on ladies, lie alot, very deceitful and fake
O.k . Now I get. Why would someone want to leech on someone else on a faceless forum like Nairaland.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lifeoflykaedem: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
There is nothing bad in it ...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

O.k . Now I get. Why would someone want to leech on someone else on a faceless forum like Nairaland.
You still very green. Abeg reach out lemme join your business, wanna make money
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Abigailgibson(f): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Feelz normal..wetin dey dere
My money z his and his money z
mine
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You still very green. Abeg reach out lemme join your business, wanna make money
Dem de green for Abuja. Me self go comot as soon as my 1 year house rent expire. Abuja no be hustling place like Lagos n p.h
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2021
vickydevoka:

Dem de green for Abuja. Me self go comot as soon as my 1 year house rent expire. Abuja no be hustling place like Lagos n p.h
You giving up so fast? Well, one can make it anywhere sha
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by pansophist(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Na woman wrapper full this forum sha.

A question will be directed at ladies, na men go comment pass.

At least allow the women to answer first, to even sample their minds and opinion. But as na una dey rush to comment, how do you want to get answers?

They are all gays. They have boyfriends, na why grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by pansophist(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.

I don't believe you jare.

You seem like a ride-or-die chick. I just feel am for my soul. Your kind go de give alot, but you go change am for the person if he use your benevolence play ludo. You can't speak that kind of English and be greedy, never. It is non-sequitur, and an antithesis tongue

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You giving up so fast? Well, one can make it anywhere sha
I'm not giving up. Besides I only told u I went for my driver's licence. I'm not into Uber. I came for a reason. It's just de period of 1 Year. My house Rent started counting from December 28, by January I should be out.
Plans I've been made already.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2021
vickydevoka:

I'm not giving up. Besides I only told u I went for my driver's licence. I'm not into Uber. I came for a reason. It's just de period of 1 Year. My house Rent started counting from December 28, by January I should be out.
Plans I've been made already.
oh OK. Good luck
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
pansophist:

I don't believe you jare.

You seem like a ride-or-die chick. I just feel am for my soul. Your kind go de give alot, but you go change am for the person if he use your benevolence play ludo. You can't speak that kind of English and be greedy, never. It is non-sequitur, and an antithesis tongue

It's plenty. Na because say you wan disagree with me you go carry Cambridge English post for me? Afi non sequitur ati antithesis na. The Soul-Seeing Mystic of Life. I hail. You feel this one wrong oh. Ride-or-die ko...abi Make I steal your will and precious stones and estate deals join.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)