Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,662 members, 7,885,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (33192 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Stop assuming. People are different. Dats most of de African ladies hardly find partners abroad. How can I borrow u money after wic u want to pay back I wont collect it. I will collect it. I know 9ja ladies. If u give Dem opportunity de will finish u. Ladies are stingy buy de hate stingy guys. How can u hate ur type
Toh, all I've dated no dey collect back sha
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

Lol... grin
Ur reply should be towards exiting singleness na...

I no kee person na, na single i single oo
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
noel22:

*for something else*
lipsrsealed

Something more Gold cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Echoban:

Let us see ur picture

I for post oo but i no fine so i just troway face Waka bros tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Asiseeit:

This life is not just balance. And there are guys who are feeling the reverse of what you are feeling. Gave all for babe, but babe still no send them.

Walaii, God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
LawyerEmilord:
Eyaa, ready for marriage? Dm

Be calming down na grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You were making sense until you decided to push an agenda.

This guy leave me na. Is it my fault that you are not an ancestor? sad

iTearHerToto:
You hate to say cos she's female right? angry

Because she is still his gf and they might use me/us to settle. I won’t be surprised if he is doing love with her, while we are here disturbing ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Toh, all I've dated no dey collect back sha
Date de different from courtship. In courtship u have to check compatibility. Me I do check if my gal can help wen I'm down.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Date de different from courtship. In courtship u have to check compatibility. Me I do check if my gal can help wen I'm down.
Yes definitely. Its important to have someone who won't kick you when u down.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

When a man resorts to lewdness, you know he has nothing to offer.

Some of us wey dey watch BBN dey our workshop o. Just cause you no fit afford cable tv for own no mean say all of us na like that.

Single digit IQ man wey dey follow woman argue on top thread for women.

You no see say your life done burst like popcorn so.

At least, na my husband I dey collect prick from, your sisters, no be money wey them get from humping different ones them take dey feed you?

Send your account number make I send you money wey you go take chop today.

E no easy.
Hahaha.. See outburst.

I've triggered an housewife oo. Very soon nw, she'll go nd call oga to come nd beat me.. Have u goan picked d little one 4rm sch or u're still sitted in front of d tv..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

I for post oo but i no fine so i just troway face Waka bros tongue tongue grin
Dat one no mean as long as u get nyash.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lightwind(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do
Sorry,do you presently lives in Ughelli?
Because i know one Blessing that once lives at Jakpa road,but recently relocated to Ugheli for Omugwo.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Chinehz(f): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
lilvicky68:

Okay oh
Lol grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lordally(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street or a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship ought to be a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.

My GF sees giving me as her responsibility ...I pray we finally end up together sha...cos we have been dating since 2017( 4 years now ) and she's been the best Girls I can ever ask God for. I'll eventually end up with her ... I just need to at least have one leg in Nigeria and the other one in Europe because I no go ever like to Born my pikin for this country!!! So if she get patience Omo I go spoil her life with enjoyment so help me God! But if she's not patient then she has my blessings to leave!

It's gon hurt but Omo with the way this country is going Omo desperate times requires desperate measures!!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Femi8586(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street or a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship ought to be a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.

Pls where did you get this kind of your woman?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Dat one no mean as long as u get nyash.

I get big yansh self grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
lightwind:

Sorry,do you presently lives in Ughelli?
Because i know one Blessing that once lives at Jakpa road,but recently relocated to Ugheli for Omugwo.

No, its no me
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

No, its not me
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Femi8586:

Pls where did you get this kind of your woman?
In this Buhari's Nigeria brother, Nkpor in Anambra state to be precise smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by womenareapess: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
poweredcom:
the worst thing is to ask a nigerian gal money

they are the most cunning creature on earth....except our mothers and sister (even our sisters can change it for us)

@womenareapess and @mosdii
only pity those who date those baboons, not talkless of asking those female apes for money undecided

Date a foreigner and have a rest of mind

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
lordally:

My GF sees giving me as her responsibility ...I pray we finally end up together sha...cos we have been dating since 2017( 4 years now ) and she's been the best Girls I can ever ask God for. I'll eventually end up with her ... I just need to at least have one leg in Nigeria and the other one in Europe because I no go ever like to Born my pikin for this country!!! So if she get patience Omo I go spoil her life with enjoyment so help me God! But if she's not patient then she has my blessings to leave!

It's gon hurt but Omo with the way this country is going Omo desperate times requires desperate measures!!!
You are very right brother.

As things stands in Nigeria presently, the best gift you can give your unborn kids is to give double citizenship and let them make their choice(s) when they are of age. Besides,

I wish you and your woman the very best

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

I get big yansh self grin
Hmmm. That's what i'm taking abt.. Oya pick date mke we dey arrange wedding package. grin

bt e be like xay i go wan see sample of the big nyash na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lightwind(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

No, its no me
okay
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pele. Motivational speaker isonu. Mr Solomon of nairaland. We greet u.
noel22:

Then wisdom is a gift worth getting!!!
I don't derive joy in quoting u... U can as well walk away!!!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hmmm. That's what i'm taking abt.. Oya pick date mke we dey arrange wedding package. grin

bt e be like xay i go wan see sample of the big nyash na.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by chubbyswit(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Singlet? Hehe. That one far, con dey expensive. Na Kiwi polish and brush I dey buy. If I wan come dey generous, I add a local sponge, Okin soap and Gillette shaving stick. kiss You baff and smell nice for me, baby. No greater birthday presents than that.
smh for you lady
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Kevinton: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
All the facts depends on the personality, but poverty sometimes could break the personality! You should judge by yourself reading your partner's heart! You could still earn some extra money here chatroulette alternative russe for cam chat options in online platform. They have a strong security team for being fraud to make enjoyable as possible during online browsing time. I hope you will never mind giving money your boyfriend, if you understand he really loves you!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

I thought so too.. but funny enough she’s not asked for a dime since then.

this means that she's now asking and collecting money from her real boyfriend
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Ajjpsalm(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??

Actually not all ladies are like that .
I met this beautiful soul in NYSC camp , became friend and we talk so we'll together , one day I fixed dinner in Mami market , after we were done easy ,I was shocked the babe brought out money to pay our bills � ..
I was like what's this , no girl has actually proved funny in money aspect to me though but for what she did that night , I thought over it till I slept off that night . Though I actually paid despite she insisting .

After camp till now ,We have met on several occasions that she pays the bills for our meal , not that I don't have and some times she understands I'm not that financially buoyant at that time and tells me not to stress myself .
In the same strength I have done my part severally and best to care and make her feel comfortable we are together or not .

Toor to cap it up , she's not my girl lover though but I respect her till today for what she did the first time out together ..

As sweet as her attitude is e just be like say she's in a relationship , but for me I respect that and keep to being friends .

I CAN FINALIZE THAT A LADY WILL ONLY SPEND ON YOU IF SHE SEE'S FUTURE IN YOU , AND IF SHE HAS ENOUGH CONFIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE CLOUT. ALSO YOUR CONTENT OF WORDS WITH HER WILL DETERMINE TO RECEIVE YOU IN A OPEN ENDS OR PLAY CARDS WITH YOU.

MAY GOD GIVE ME MY OWN WIFE, MAY WE NEVER CHOOSE WRONG IN JESUS NAME.

Arise .. court ����

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Some girls sef go get high blood pressure if you no pay back the money.
Na only God go help us ooo.

Make I sit down here dey drink my weed coffee.
THIS GIRL SEF
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do

IF AT ALL YOU DO WHAT U JUST SAID , THEN MSY GOD IN HIS INFINITE BLESSING GIVE YOU YOUR HEART DESIRE
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's an Anambra babe.

A very loyal, cool headed and understanding babe.
Make I hear say u no Marry am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.