Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support (15983 Views)

Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by dailybuzzng: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
ANAMBRA GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE GODWIN MADUKA ASSIST VICTIMS OF FIRE OUTBREAK IN ONITSHA, PROMISES MORE SUPPORT

The Accord Candidate in the forthcoming Governorship elections in Anambra State, Dr. Godwin Maduka has yet again demonstrated the kindheartedness rarely noticed amongst Nigerian politicians and especially leaders in Anambra state. Few hours ago the Dr. Godwin Maduka had played the role of a good Samaritan to fire victim at Inland Town Onitsha.

According to reports, the popular Philanthropist Maduka had asked his convoy to pull over at Modebe Avenue, where a property was razed down by fire, leaving the tenants homeless, in jeopardy and confusion. On getting to the scene, Dr. Godwin Maduka was touched by the damage which the fire outbreak had made. He then inquired and compensated the tenants of the burnt property, as well as the owner of the property.

He encouraged them and promised to support them on getting back to their feet. The property is owned by Mr. Igbokwe Chukwuemeka Anthony and located at Modebe Avenue, Inland Town Onitsha in Anambra state. The building is used for commercial purposes, but was razed down by fire resulting from a fake mixture of paints that caused explosion.

While lamenting the loss, Mr. Igbokwe and other beneficiaries expressed appreciation to Dr. Maduka. They stressed that other key stakeholders in Anambra state, had passed by, but never stopped or cared about inferno that razed down the building, until the Intervention of the Umuchukwu born Humanitarian. However, they prayed for him and wished him success in the forthcoming Anambra Guber Polls, stating that he is a leader with the heart of gold, thereby touching lives to make a difference.

The fire victims noted that the benevolent gesture they received from Maduka was a sign demonstrating that her is the kind of Leader Anambra needs in the coming election. Maduka therefore noted that the outbreak wouldn't have made so much damage, if the fire service in Anambra state had been equipped with the required resources, funding and technicalities required to respond promptly to fire disasters like this.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OolYteG04pA

Source: https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/09/maduka-assists-victims-of-fire-outbreak.html

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by dailybuzzng: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Photos

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by ipobarethieves: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
sad Old TRICK sad. Election don near.Time to fry Akara,eat Agege bread.Drink pure water,,eat corn sad

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by NwaNimo1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
The envelope looks very thin.......

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

I hope it contains dollars pounds!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by tutudesz: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin politicans playing on the intelligent of voters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by edochie12: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Our family member's apartment were involved in the infernor,even the wife and husband slept at my mum place yesterday night.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Thywill1: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hope it's not only for the camera

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Nojuwla: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by arthurwillia(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maduka incoming governor

1 Like

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Pavicx(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eye service everywhere, once they win, they change drastically, and become predators...

I sha feel this one pain, an arsenal fan and a burnt shop embarassed..
It seems he was even complaining about A.erta grin

May they recover their losses, it's not easy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
This man no kukuma dey pity him account balance...

Toh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by CondemnBattery(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice gesture.
Kudos.

But all na paparazzi.

If this one win now, he go forget the masses. It's all strategy used to deceiving unsuspecting masses

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Adenaph(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice gesture..... Prof. Maduka

1 Like

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Kingcalls: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
This one just de waste im time... even Trump got rigged out... e come b common u
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Sogide: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice one let this kind continue after election
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Princessjoke(f): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
.Please I need a room self kon around Ogba and it environs... Abeg inno get money for agreement and commission..help a sis.. transport fare is taking all my salary... I don lose weight sef coz of stress...

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by joegigs(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Who else noticed the New arsenal jersey and fleshly cut .
What was he doing when cut that arsenal jersey??
Did he used it to bandage the fellow victim as seen in the Hollywood movies??
I don laff tire oooo grin
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Dronedude(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok nice one. The only hustler I see in this picture is Alex. Dude's progression to the top is transparent. Anyway to the top anyhow His media must project him.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by Mukah1234(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Whether it is fake gestures or not, the man has done well.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by BruncleZuma: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
It'll end in tears
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by kenzysmith: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
This maduka thinks Nigerians are fools plan this movie and expect is to applaud u

Wait o soludo, Andy ubah, ifeanyi ubah, and that PDP candidate I dont even kW his name are they not doing campaign ni undecided na only maduka dey do campaign? Worst still maduka go still carry last

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by enyiinne(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good one.
Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by chukwuibuipob: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided grin Mmadu grin election scam sad
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by victorikpe(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Old TRICK sad. Election don near.Time to fry Akara,eat Agege bread.Drink pure water,,eat corn sad

Don't mind him, who's he deceiving?
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by bishop4life(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Op, modebe Avenue is in odoakpu a ND not inland town

1 Like

Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by pegix(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice one from him

Omo something just shock me now

One graphic designer day tell.me.say he nor fit do design less than7k
Abeg how much una dey pay for dem works

Cuz the 2k i wan give amsef i just say make i give ni
Re: Maduka Assists Victims Of Fire Outbreak In Onitsha, Promises More Support by kennieG(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Alex be eating this man money.. Kontinuu

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Reacts To Armed Attack On Abolongo Custodial Centre / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.