Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,446 members, 7,978,415 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

Never Look On Anyone To Survive. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Look On Anyone To Survive. (722 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Look On Anyone To Survive. by Toonice(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have pass through hell, despite that my dad was a rich man, I did not look his way because of breaking of marriage between him and my mum. He neglected all his 4 children's because of the new wife

I have been left alone since I was 10 years old, even my junior brother did not survive during his struggling as he died recently

That you came from rich home did not guarantee that you be rich too.

Don't look unto anyone to survive, struggle on your own.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook New Name "Meta" Meaning "Dead" In Hebrew, Suffers Ridicule In Israel / Top 10 Programming Schools For Kids In Nigeria / How To Get Different Resolution Options For Viewers On Twitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.