Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car (45544 Views)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / Fraudster Impersonates Prophetess Faith Aigbe As CRBC Facebook Members React / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Paperbag(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Things
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by NaijaCover(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
There is nothing way no go see inside Blogging Business
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by EdoRabbit(f): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Speechless kiss
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by mctech(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Such a glorious destiny cut short. Sin may taste sweet for some moments, after which the taste changes to sand.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by osbubud: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
You cannot blame someone for a death caused by something else. The girl is old enough to date whoever she wants to and also old enough to keep the pregnancy. RIP
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by luuvlly: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Is it possible to have 8 months ectopic pregnancy? I though max ectopic pregnancy can go is 16 weeks
Probably they wanted to write 8 weeks because how can she wants to abort 8 months pregnant
Rip to her

6 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by starstunna1313(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Oga, you sure say you understand wetin them write so?

Some people type before they read
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by chiedonedoor(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Very unfortunate.Rest in peace to the dead.
Sin bring shame and disgrace.
Repent Christ is coming soon to avoid hell.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Ladycewhy(f): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2021
If she was hit in the stomach with force ,it could result in the same things said in the autopsy undecided.

Yeye investigators.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by harmargedon: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Tony4555:
Who is to be blamed in this instance
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

Kindly check my signature
whomever it was, the dude will still end up in prison. Many fail to realize that abortion is still illegal in Nigeria. He's going to spend more than 14 years behind bars.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Nauttyprof(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
This result still doesn't exonerate him from any culpability, in my opinion.

Ectopic pregnancy? You should read about it first before concluding.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by generalwo(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
We go blame everybody bros..... Nigeria has failed its citizens.... It's citizens are failing their children and their children are failing Nigeria.
It's a vicious cycle .....
Tony4555:
Who is to be blamed in this instance
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

Kindly check my signature
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by raphy(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Wht will she go and tell the devil in hel..

See fresh puna wey just go ..ok
Next news pls
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by mignone(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2021
elganzar:
Someone should explain what the autopsy result means abeg__ I'm not proud
She'd an ectopic pregnancy which ruptured.
Ectopic pregnancy - when an embryo (early pregnancy) doesn't embed in d uterus (womb) but other places like d ovaries, fallopian tubes,etc. The most common is d tubal (fallopian tube). This type of pregnancy cannot progress beyond few weeks as it ruptures &becomes a threat to the mother.

The only unclear part is how an ectopic pregnancy can make it to 8 months. It shouldn't have lasted beyond 8 weeks or so.

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Born2Breed(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Ectopic the silent dilemma of some pregnant women.

When it ruptures and surgery is delayed na D. I. E

God help us all.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by daddytime(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Ectopic pregnancy? You should read about it first before concluding.

I know what it is, sir....

The question is, why did he abandon her corpse in his car and fled?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by yemmight(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2021
That the cause of death is Hemorrhage Shock, ruptured tubal Ectopic gestation with massive Hemoperitoneum. These are the things that the medical personnel said led to her death.

With the highlighted to me they have not explained what killed her. The medical terms is just strong for me to understand.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by zikter(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Oga, you sure say you understand wetin them write so?
Don't blame him entirely, the big big medical grammar should take the lion share
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Evangelynn(f): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
harmargedon:
whomever it was, the dude will still end up in prison. Many fail to realize that abortion is still illegal in Nigeria. He's going to spend more than 14 years behind bars.
Ectopic pregnancy can kill if truly that is the case the man cannot be held liable because in this case abortion will even be advised.
Unless there is more to this but he won't go to jail because of an abortion whether or not it is illegal on paper in Nigeria it is difficult to prove.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by princewarri1985: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by juniorstar(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by sonofElElyon: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by elganzar(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
mignone:

She'd an ectopic pregnancy which ruptured.
Ectopic pregnancy - when an embryo (early pregnancy) doesn't embed in d uterus (womb) but other places like d ovaries, fallopian tubes,etc. The most common is d tubal (fallopian tube). This type of pregnancy cannot progress beyond few weeks as it ruptures &becomes a threat to the mother.

The only unclear part is how an ectopic pregnancy can make it to 8 months. It shouldn't have lasted beyond 8 weeks or so.

Oo, thank you
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
This result still doesn't exonerate him from any culpability, in my opinion.

Your opinion is faulty. The report exonerates the man. The man didn't kill the lady. Simple!
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by braimeddy: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't think you read what they said before making this statement
adebayo201:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

RiP Aigbe Faith. What a fate!
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
You go still suffer am,just pray make e no happen
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hmmm

Sometimes, I dey always imagine if babe wey come sleep over die for person house.

Wetin man go do?

Best bet na to rush her to Hospital and report to the Police and expect autopsy to be done ASAP. However, this our Naija Police dey very unp
rofessional.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by AuroraB(f): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
luuvlly:
Is it possible to have 8 months ectopic pregnancy? I though max ectopic pregnancy can go is 16 weeks
Probably they wanted to write 8 weeks because how can she wants to abort 8 months pregnant
Rip to her
You are in the spirit grin
A lie must have a hole somewhere.
Ectopic pregnancy for 8months shocked + her family denies she's 8months pregnant.
Make Dem check how much don comot from that Enogie account since this issue came on and who sent money to lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Cokahot: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
I finally blocked my gal of 2yrs,they never learn and always claim to be smart. No tears for the dead,bich

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by BigYash: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If she was hit in the stomach with force ,it could result in the same things said in the autopsy undecided.

Yeye investigators.
My thought exactly. What if the enogie hit her on her tommy? That murderer bride his way out already jare. Their enogie gang no fit let am go jail normally.. If it was a working country, only then he can't get away with the crime..
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by sisisioge: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
But how can an eight month pregnancy be ectopic? 8 whole months! It's either the gestational period was faulty or it wasnt ectopic biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.