Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,408 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car (45597 Views)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / Fraudster Impersonates Prophetess Faith Aigbe As CRBC Facebook Members React / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Fiscus105(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Check it deeply, something related to runs
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Akharmony: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
autopsy go fit knw if nah Amadioha do the thing.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Tedpgrass: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
This result still doesn't exonerate him from any culpability, in my opinion.

An ectopic pregnancy is a recognised cause of mortality.
Except the following can be proven, Just let the man go.

1. He accelerated the ectopic pregnancy rupture. By beating her up severely.
Otherwise this case is dead on arrival.

I find quite interesting that the lady had him on a leash with a 8 month pregnancy when the medical report suggests she would have been 6 - 9weeks pregnant given the location of the pregnancy.

This is when one starts to wonder, what was really going on!!

2. The autopsy result is false.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Ikem11(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:

Oga how? Did u read the report at all and still doesn't understand? Please keep reading it over and over maybe common sense will fall on you

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Ikem11(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Except the following can be proven.
This case is dead on arrival.

Just let the man go.

I find quite interesting that the lady had him on a leash with a 8 month pregnancy when the medical report suggests she would have been 6 - 9weeks pregnant given the location of the pregnancy.

Don't mind the dude they don't read they only quote to cause arguments.

From indication, I think the pregnancy isn't for the chief and by finding out she decided to terminate it
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Ladycewhy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
BigYash:
My thought exactly. What if the enogie hit her on her tommy? That murderer bride his way out already jare. Their enogie gang no fit let am go jail normally.. If it was a working country, only then he can't get away with the crime..
The justice system in this country is so messed up.

The said deceased had bruises on her body,so it's common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Corporate2020: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
adebayo201:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

RiP Aigbe Faith. What a fate!

Did you read the story at all or are you just silly? Heart of Man ko, the heart of woman ni. Faith cannot RIP because she committed suicide.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by PearlFid(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tony4555:
Who is to be blamed in this instance
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

The girl

Kindly check my signature
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by PearlFid(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
punisha:
All the mad people above me, can't u people read. Which one is heart of man is wicked again?
hahahaha the thing tire me ooo
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by akdjr(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
The girl and the family.
Tony4555:
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by SonofGod231: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
But This girl na popular celebrity from Ugbowo to G.R.A Axis.
Kai,now her pussssy go rest.I.P Though.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by daddytime(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ikem11:

Oga how? Did u read the report at all and still doesn't understand? Please keep reading it over and over maybe common sense will fall on you

I "doesn't" understand....olodo.

Why did he abandon her corpse in the car and flee?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by cococandy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ectopic pregnancy reached 8 months?
He was suspected to have killed his girlfriend who was eight months pregnant. But after series of investigation and the autopsy from the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) reveals the cause of death and signed by Dr. Wilson Akhiwu

"The autopsy result reads: That the cause of death is Hemorrhage Shock, ruptured tubal Ectopic gestation with massive Hemoperitoneum. These are the things that the medical personnel said led to her death.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ikem11:

Don't mind the dude they don't read they only quote to cause arguments.

From indication, I think the pregnancy isn't for the chief and by finding out she decided to terminate it
at 8 months?

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by cococandy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Except the following can be proven, Just let the man go.

This case is dead on arrival.

2. The autopsy result is false.

It’s really weird because was she stuffing her abdomen to pass off as an 8 month pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
luuvlly:
Is it possible to have 8 months ectopic pregnancy? I though max ectopic pregnancy can go is 16 weeks
Probably they wanted to write 8 weeks because how can she wants to abort 8 months pregnant
Rip to her
must be. Because it’s hella confusing
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Peachbloom(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
This report has been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Rastaramsey(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abi chief don pass backyard run am..... They cum bring mumu long name for the uneducated parents to deceive them...

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Germi9: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tony4555:
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

The wicked family of the girl
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by MightySparrow: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tony4555:
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

Blame it on your signature

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Iziq(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by ejimatic: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
jaybenugo:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6746912/identity-corpse-abandoned-edo-hospital#105698430

https://igberetvnews.com/1400990/autopsy-result-26-year-old-faith-aigbe-found-dead-edo-traditional-rulers-car-photos/
. An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy out of the womb. especially in the fallopian tube.When the foetus keeps growing it can rupture in the fallopian tube. It will lead to internal building and death It is severe and an emergency in medicine.The baby may be surgically repositioned to the womb especially if found early. However I cannot say much about circumstances surrounding her deatn but I pray God will comfort her family.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by LivingTribunal: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
elganzar:
Someone should explain what the autopsy result means abeg__ I'm not proud

An ectopic pregnancy is a medical emergency when a fertilized egg fails to implant inside the uterus but rather in the fallopian tube which eventually burst and causing internal bleeding. This is because the fetus can't survive as it grows in the fallopian tube instead of inside the uterus (womb)

And the truth is, an ectopic pregnancy can't survive to 8 months, except they meant to say 8 weeks, if not then the autopsy result is fraud!!

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by kjhova(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hmmm

Sometimes, I dey always imagine if babe wey come sleep over die for person house.

Wetin man go do?

Best bet na to rush her to Hospital and report to the Police and expect autopsy to be done ASAP. However, this our Naija Police dey very unprofessional.

My worst fears in my bachelor days!

You're right that the best thing to do is to take her to the hospital and report the matter, yourself, at the nearest police station. Additionally, contact your closest family members and friends and also the closest people to the lady.

Having done everything right, it's still a matter involving the loss of human life. Expect to be detained for a couple of days at the very least. This is where the Nigerian Police can be very awful as you are normally considered guilty until proven innocent or even beyond such proof.

Also expect the lady's family to be irrational, especially if you are not well known to them. To be fair, they just lost a loved one, most of us will likely be irrational and press all manner of accusations.

May we not see evil sha cuz no matter what one does in this case, the Nigerian system can turn it into a worse situation for one!
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by Innobee99(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:

Why did he abandon her corpse in his car and flee?
He has to flee and report himself to the Police considering the high rate of JUNGLE JUSTICE in the country.
He did the right thing.

He didn't just flee, He flee to the Police station to Report himself
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by MyExpression(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You will not dare date broke boys or give them a chance at love.

But you'll do multiple abortions for a married man.

Nigerian women and their deadly hypocrisy.

See what this had led to for a young woman who can't wait to build with an honest young man.

You aff madt ooo. Do you know the real story or you just jumped into conclusions

They both loved each other but the girls parents were against the rship coz the man has two wives already and intends to mk their daughter a 3rd wife.

Unfortunately she's now dead.
We no know who or what killed her.

Family now claims that she was never 8months pregnant.

Who aborts an 8 month pregnancy
Is there any proof that she has been pregnant that long?

There's still something fishy bout her death.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by joyandfaith: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tony4555:
The girl?
The family?
The Enogie?

for dying from an ectopic pregnancy?!
Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
joyandfaith:

Ectopic pregnancy at 8 months. It is not possible.
These journalists and bloggers don't know their work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car by natanyin: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pls go back to the previous trend and read it yourself, they were together when she complained of stomach ache. He drove her to the hospital where she was confirmed dead. He reported himself to the police afterwards. He never ran away and the police only detained him pending the outcome of the autopsy report.
daddytime:

Why did he abandon her corpse in his car and flee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.