Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Mr America Is A Thief - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mr America Is A Thief (1385 Views)

Moses Ugwu Aka Funnynation Is A Thief, A Fraudster, A Scammer And A Gambler. / "Newsloaded" Is A Thief / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr America Is A Thief by chiboy11(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Mr America is a thief

I want to use this opportunity to let to all about this guy,he happens to be a friend whom also use Nairaland.

I assured him i will be posting this here and i will also use instagram and all social media to drag him till he do the needful.

First i wont be posting his full name and pictures here as i am giving him grace of some few time to have a rethink but after the grace if noting is done i will be changing this info to his full names where i will also put his pictures of him and family and i am ready to go to court if any suit of libel is brought against me,i will fight this case to the very end,so for the benefit of doubt let me use (Mr America) as his name pending the grace i am giving.

Now to the full story,i have been into shipping as you guys know me for along time,if not 9years,then it’s more without any issues what so ever.

2018 i meet this Man who shipped item via me from USA to Nigeria and when he came to pick up the item,he meet someone in my building,my neighbor who happened to be a childhood friend of his,like that i was invited to a get-together with them around surulere where i was introduced to Mr America and funny anof this Mr America once had my then friend chidi ship item for him too,so we got so along that he will even invite me to his house.

After some few months he told me actually he’s based in both America and Lagos and pleaded with me if i can trust him to open a office in USA that we both can be partner’s which I taut of and because of our new found relationship I accepted.

He then went back to USA which i gave him money to get n office n co to start shipping,he drafted a kyc form and co and gave me to sign n fill which i did for him,infact this Mr America earns like 500$ to 800$ from me weekly on shipping,let him disprove it here if its a lie,he told me i was God sent as how the money he was earning from me was used to pay up his mortgage as his wife was tired about him.

I did all i could do to make sure business went on smoothly for 2years with him until covid came in,1st we had issues with shipping cause of covid I understand and we then wud ship like once in a month as against weekly which we do ship out before.

One evening i got a call from him saying police came to his house in Maryland to pack all items delivered at that day,items where grossly 9 million police took including my laptop and his wife phone.I forgot to add we had 2 address,one was Maryland where 3rd party items where sent to ( when i mean 3rd party items,its items clients purchase from any peer-to-peer site like Craigslist,offerup n co, our DE address where strictly for items buying from eBay,amazon,best buy n avoiding tax as its a tax free address).after all investigation it was phones a customer bought that was the issue,this are 6 iPhones 11 promax with 2 different tracking numbers and luckily for us the phones where still on transit to Nigeria,when i got it i asked my staff to send it back to him which he confirmed he received.

Going forward the first ting we did was asking clients to stop sending 3rd party items till we sort the case,i also made sure to replace his wife phone with a brand new Samsung phone,i also paid legal fees plus took care of Lawyer,this is a guy we are running a joint business oo,who is not doing it for free but left all this expenses to me,i took care of all including buying tings for his family during lock down because i saw him as a brother,infact so many people including his own friends warned me to stay off Mr America but the bound was already their and i saw him as someone that wants to grow too why i sticked with him.

At that period goods going to Delaware had no issue,i asked him if I should stop sending items to Delaware he refused and said this is the only way he takes care of his family and me thinking noting would go wrong.another day he told me FBI came to Delaware to pack all items that delivered thier,at this point i was so furious,we went tru court for a year+ as they kept shifting dates of court seating,while going tru this he refused to send me court papers to show customer,when i put pressure on him much he will snap the court papers n close his name,i felt not disturb anyway,i was under constant harassment from 2customers,infact God has really been good i tell you, out of over 25 customers that has items confiscated it was only 2 that kept threaten n saying all sort of rubbish to me to the extent I deleted the facebook of i and my wife.

The worth of this goods where over 70 million as it was phones delivered over 6 weeks not shiped down that pilled up,thanks to people like IK , Abrahym, Odusola, Obinna n co that have items worth over 10mil who kept their cool till today.i went thru a very terrible year,psychological down n mentally unstable n i say again God has been merciful,i not only have goods from Mr America confiscated but i had another set of goods worth 100mill plus stolen at same period in USA which i know does not consign Mr America,but this 2 event almost took my life.

Now the issue here is that Mr America has been acting funny,last month he called me and said the court in USA finally discharged and acquitted him,okay since then i have been asking this man where are my goods,today he will tell me to get a lawyer to go pick it up,tomorrow he will change mouth,i recently sent 1850$ to a lawyer to assist in picking up goods from police with agreement he will give the lawyer papers to proceed cause the lawyer said it was practically impossible to pick up items which was in his company name as it was like stealing from him then he change mouth again.

I got upset and has been on war of word with him since,promised him i will give out his contact and pictures to all customers to tag him online till he get back to his senses,i also got a report from one of my customers that 2 of the phones police took have been inused which I don’t just understand why,only for me to ask him this week how come you told me police took phones and the phones have been activated,do you know the respond this thief gave me? He told me he took the 6 phones i sent back to America,drop it in the front of a church and left,can you just imagine this kind of rubbish! You claim police are looking for 6 phones which was valued more than 3 million Naira and instead of you to return it to police you now claim you received them from DHL and fling it away,even if u re a new born baby can you believe this type of lies? I am now of the opinion that missing phones issues we do get when items are shipped to Nigeria are stolen by him too just to throw them away.

Well i am not here to get carried away,Mr America is on this forum and will see this because i will send it to him,please tell this man to hand over my items to me,i will pay the legal charge and i have also told him i will compensate him for his trouble to 2.5mil or even if he needs 5mill let him say.

I must collect every single goods i have with him if not the death that God will give him will be the most painful of them all,the sweat of all 25 customers and their swears will folow him for the rest of his life both unborn children.

I want peace and i want out,lastly instead of him working for peace he told me he will report me to FBI,imagine that stupid joke,do he thinks i will be scared or what? Or does he thinks i do scam for a leaving ?

Mr America please i need all my goods with you in peace and i will give you all the time more you want,i understand you have been thru alot but i have also been thru death n life here,my family is presently going thru hell still,lets just settle in peace and find lasting peace between us.

I wil include a chat he sent to one of my customer i gave out his line thinking its me,saying he threw phones worth 3mil away.
Thank u

Re: Mr America Is A Thief by mk090: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Please Mr America help us get our Goods out of the police station… some of us are seriously affected with the whole issue …we are still facing problems till date …my wife is currently pregnant my brother I won’t lie to you it not easy make I no continue to list my problems online .please please please I beg you in the name of GOD help us get the item out please
Re: Mr America Is A Thief by newmoney133: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Mr American please don't bite the fingers that feed you.Trust is becoming scarce.I feel so bad reading this.I have been doped before too.May God touch his heart
Re: Mr America Is A Thief by olamoses75(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omor, this one serious o. I pray you recovered all your goods. People can't be trusted this days, especially Nigerians
Re: Mr America Is A Thief by pointstores(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nawa
Re: Mr America Is A Thief by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Trust is scarce in this part of the world. Mr Americana pls come and defend this
Re: Mr America Is A Thief by Dialpad: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
If you really have his full details (name, DOB etc), file a law suit through an attorney.

This is not a civil case but criminal, hire a good attorney. You can also involve the FBI since the amount is huge.

Can you travel to the US yourself?

Is he a US citizen? If yes then visit the US consulate in lagos, they will advise you on what to do, keep in mind that FBI have an office at Walter Carrington.

There is nothing we fear more in the US than the legal system, we know it works.

On the other hand, make sure the business you did with him is legitimate, involving the feds means they will do a thorough background check on you too and the source of funds.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG Deletes A Loan App That I Owe / 15 Successful Entrepreneurs Who Didn’t Need College / Gistandcash.com,glo And Stanbicibtc Bank To Make Nigerians SMILE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.