Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (19948 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Beer drinking and watching football
Babe, you can still do this as a woman that you are now...
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Okoroawusa: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls. I want to know how that feels if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.
I di wicked
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Okoroawusa: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mmm...I think I would love to have my vagina sucked if were a woman. I have seen the way women react when I suck them. I want to compare the feeling with what I feel when a woman gives me a bj.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Kfed4ril(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
siofra:
Tell my friend to hit me in the balls. I want to know how that feels if these boys have not been lying, crying that it's painful.

I promise you’ll not want that, because after you’ve gone back to your original state(female) the pain will still continue.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Drone95(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Open my leg wide make breeze enter my body..
breeze go full ur stomach kiss

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ishilove: 3:47am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If you're a guy for a week, the new guy still cannot
You're smart smiley

However, the new guy will still try it at least once out of curiosity.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ishilove: 3:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Echoban:

Just that alone ke
U no go wan nack woman ni?
Who nack epp
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ishilove: 3:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Is this the only thing u need to do as a guy
That's the only thing I'm curious about.

And maybe how it feels to be kicked in the balls. tongue

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:

You're smart smiley

However, the new guy will still try it at least once out of curiosity.
Then, this current lady may still try it out one day too...
Just for curiosity sake too.
Just that, you may not enjoy the first series of trials, especially if you just did them on your own all alone by yourself.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by mainman7(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2021
timbuk2:
I no want...I love being a man
cool The only sensible comment on this Satanist stinking gay-ass Poomen created mind-programming thread! Eternal Judgement say soon fall on all Dragon-queens.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by DeRichard(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Ayion:
Sometimes, we admire some things about the opposite sex and we wish for a chance to try some things they do just to know how it feels.
So as an opposite sex, what do you want to try so you can experience the feeling ?

I will never be the opposite sex for a second.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akatsuki1(f): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by stephennel(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

Can't love this post less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Murjem(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Hahaha...

For your little mind now you are talking sense abi?

You better wake up and carry all your wife's generational family problems on your head why she still give you an unprecedented attitudes any times things get little though.

peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use the deep voice on people with the sole aim of intimidating them.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

I am curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with my friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know I won't be questioned

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by peacettw: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Murjem:
Hahaha...

For your little mind now you are talking sense abi?

You better wake up and carry all your wife's generational family problems on your head why she still give you an unprecedented attitudes any times things get little though.

Again, you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
anastasius:

How does it taste sucking and licking clitoris and pucciiii? U see ur hypocrisy?

Pucciiii grin

So sweet
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ishilove: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Then, this current lady may still try it out one day too...
Just for curiosity sake too.
Just that, you may not enjoy the first series of trials, especially if you just did them on your own all alone by yourself.
This lady has no intention of embarking on a 'series' of trials, especially when she has low alcohol threshold. She is not THAT curious. cheesy

I don't think I can take anything stronger than Smirnoff Ice or Star Radler.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Lucrativress:

Me too
Saying the break up lines without feeling guilty
Traveling to anywhere,at whatever time I feel like without being scared
Mehnn
Some men are so full of shit!! grin

The way fear used to do me, I see a group of guys sitting somewhere I'll either increase my footsteps, pretend I'm on a call or just turn and run, some mad ppl will just grab you anyhow, being a lady is living in constant fear of everything coz anything can go wrong
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:

This lady has no intention of embarking on a 'series' of trials, especially when she has low alcohol threshold. She is not THAT curious. cheesy

I don't think I can take anything stronger than Smirnoff Ice or Star Radler.
Woowww..
Cool..
You have a balanced understanding of the genders though.
Keep it up.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Woowww..
Cool..
You have a balanced understand of the genders though.
Keep it up.
E seun. A da fun yin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Kingz005(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

I fine scarra.
no wam
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by jennifer22(f): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ayion:
Sometimes, we admire some things about the opposite sex and we wish for a chance to try some things they do just to know how it feels.
So as an opposite sex, what do you want to try so you can experience the feeling ?

I go bleep babe to see the sweetness men enjoy

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Kicked baa? The way you'll be crying for two weeks go shock you.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
jennifer22:

I go bleep babe to see the sweetness men enjoy

You wan be fuckaholic?
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by suffering: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing really. I've wondered how sex feels for females but came to the realization long ago that males and females are no different when it comes to lust and sensations. I'm satisfied as I am.
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

U might die in the process
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
I'd call my boyfriend and tell him I am not well.

I don't want to go to any hospital; I prefer Apples, or Chicken Republic’s hospitality. He'd come and carry me out to Apples. I'll still use my un-wellness to download at least, ₦50,000 of food, chicken, and anything my father cannot afford on a normal. I am not greedy. We will go to KYC too. That reminds me, I like Isi Ewu in the evening.

I'll give my iPhone 12 to my younger bro then tell my boyfriends I was robbed of it with sober reflections. I'd feign tears and he'll get me the iPhone 13. I'll do this for all my boyfriends on different dates because I am loyal.

I'll come online and be chatting to my constituency of boyfriends; from the deputy, to vice, to boyfriend of reps, to the comptroller, to chief comptroller, to the last man, the executive director. I have lost count, don't mind me...but I saved them in two long-note books.

I will post on my status: “I can't love you less, Michael, and change the privacy so only him can see it. That's how I'll do it for all of them who bought me things.

I'll make sure my phone is on airplane mode while with anyone..you know, I hate it when my faithfulness is questioned.

They will all send me money and I'll go shopping...mine, and all my family.

I'll come on Nairaland to say I am single too..who knows, another person may fill in other vacancies..maybe as administrative boyfriend, or boyfriend minister of information.

Let me stop here.

The future is female.

Haha damn Nigga is a tough truth that you know this gender very very well. I hail
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by chatinent: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha damn Nigga is a tough truth that you know this gender very very well. I hail

I dey tell you boss.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
I'm a dude and I don't want to be I'm the body of an opposite gender even for a second

I don't want to menstruate
I don't want to witness mood swings
I don't want a complicated life style

I only want to be my simple self, drink my bottles, groove and catch all the fun I want
Lol that's the power of Being a man
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
peacettw:
Do absolutely nothing whilst expecting everyone in my family to respect and treat me like a king.

Use my deep voice on people with the intention to intimidate.

Go to meetings and say absolute gibberish every few minutes or so just to see if I can command everyone's attention just cos I am male.

Talk rudely to my female bosses to see if they will take it or fight back

Curious to see if men truly think with their third leg so will check that out too.

Almost forgot, go out with friends and come back late at night or even the next day cos I know I won't be questioned

Hahahhahahaha your first statement made me laugh wickedly till I throw my phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.