Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,920 members, 7,915,667 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:51 AM

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (20048 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Can You Sleep With Your Gender For 5 Million Naira? / Question; Can You Have Sex With The Same Gender For 1 Billion Naira! Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2021
bikefab:
I love women but I honestly can't imagine switching gender even for an hour.
Haha
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
I'll want to figure out what makes a woman thinks that only a male should spend on a woman in a relationship...

I'd want to know if a woman is incapable of making money for herself...

I'd want to know why women think they're doing men a favour when they have sex...

I'd want to know why a woman who doesn't have a dime, would boldly call a man who earns 50k per month broke...

I'd want to know why a woman who after becoming a baby mama will boldly come online and say "men don't like responsibilities"...

I'd want to know why a woman who after pioneering the "men are scum" mantra for years will go fasting to get married to a man, who is supposedly a scum...

I'd like to know why women believe a man owes them a dime when they're dating...

I'd like to know why unmarried women above the age of 25years are more respectful than when they were younger...

Id like to know why a woman who has slept around for years will pray to settle down with a "God fearing man"...

I'd like to know why feminist would want equality in all things (that benefits them) except when it comes to taking responsibilities...

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by novia22(f): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Favfables:
I'll want to figure out what makes a woman thinks that only a male should spend on a woman in a relationship...

I'd want to know if a woman is incapable of making money for herself...

I'd want to know why women think they're doing men a favour when they have sex...

I'd want to know why a woman who doesn't have a dime, would boldly call a man who earns 50k per month broke...

I'd want to know why a woman who after becoming a baby mama will boldly come online and say "men don't like responsibilities"...

I'd want to know why a woman who after pioneering the "men are scum" mantra for years will go fasting to get married to a man, who is supposedly a scum...

I'd like to know why women believe a man owes them a dime when they're dating...

I'd like to know why unmarried women above the age of 25years are more respectful than when they were younger...

Id like to know why a woman who has slept around for years will pray to settle down with a "God fearing man"...

I'd like to know why feminist would want equality in all things (that benefits them) except when it comes to taking responsibilities...

Dude not every woman thinks like this ooo. It's only those ones with entitlement mentality that demand things they can't even gift themselves on a normal day...
1. For me, spending in a relationship is a two way thing. If you don't love and value someone, you can't give...
2. Every woman can make money for herself but selfishness and entitlement mentality won't allow most of them.
3. No woman is doing any man a favour with sex oooo(sincerely to an extent its the other way round...Uncle imagine pumping a Love Machine for 45mins non stop, then you will be grateful for men but we women wee not tell you the truth)...it's just that men take this sex thing too seriously hence handing women a tool to manipulate them......
4. Entitlement mentality....
5. I can't answer this one cos I'm not a baby mama...but at the same time, they both knew a CD is far cheaper than a baby when they were skinny dipping.
6. For most ladies, when a man wisens up and isn't easily manipulated, they they are scum (although some men are sha lipsrsealed )
7. Same as no 4. Plus the ones with light brain feel sleeping with a man is an 8-4 job.
8. Cos the Sound of the drum wey she been dey dance to Don dey change....
9. Even you that is asking this question, won't you want to settle down with a decent God fearing girl after counting census....Oga stop Naaa.
10. Even me as a woman, I don't understand those people...their wahala no be here...

With these few points of mine, I hope I have convinced and not confused you that not all ladies out there are Carnivores...Thank you...

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2021
novia22:

Dude not every woman thinks like this ooo. It's only those ones with entitlement mentality that demand things they can't even gift themselves on a normal day...
1. For me, spending in a relationship is a two way thing. If you don't love and value someone, you can't give...
2. Every woman can make money for herself but selfishness and entitlement mentality won't allow most of them.
3. No woman is doing any man a favour with sex oooo(sincerely to an extent its the other way round...Uncle imagine pumping a Love Machine for 45mins non stop, then you will be grateful for men but we women wee not tell you the truth)...it's just that men take this sex thing too seriously hence handing women a tool to manipulate them......
4. Entitlement mentality....
5. I can't answer this one cos I'm not a baby mama...but at the same time, they both knew a CD is far cheaper than a baby when they were skinny dipping.
6. For most ladies, when a man wisens up and isn't easily manipulated, they they are scum (although some men are sha lipsrsealed )
7. Same as no 4. Plus the ones with light brain feel sleeping with a man is an 8-4 job.
8. Cos the Sound of the drum wey she been dey dance to Don dey change....
9. Even you that is asking this question, won't you want to settle down with a decent God fearing girl after counting census....Oga stop Naaa.
10. Even me as a woman, I don't understand those people...their wahala no be here...

With these few points of mine, I hope I have convinced and not confused you that not all ladies out there are Carnivores...Thank you...

I Like Ladies who are Truthful and Unbiased in Reasonings..

Kudos to you! smiley

3 Likes

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Lucrativress(f): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Rosement(f): 1:18am On Mar 21, 2022
I will go out in the night and also visit my male friends at their houses.

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by mirinder: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:
Me too Saying the break up lines without feeling guilty Traveling to anywhere,at whatever time I feel like without being scared Mehnn Some men are so full of shit!! grin
here's my mail plooneri8@gmail.com
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Lucrativress(f): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
here's my mail plooneri8@gmail.com
See me laughing o
Ahn ahnnn
Oga ju
Se I tell you that my kini dey scrash me ni?
Even if it is now scrashing me
Se I tell you that it wants you ni?
Cause I yam nuh understanding...
No be like that I dey run my parole o
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by mirinder: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

See me laughing o
Ahn ahnnn
Oga ju
Se I tell you that my kini dey scrash me ni?
Even if it is now scrashing me
Se I tell you that it wants you ni?
Cause I yam nuh understanding...
No be like that I dey run my parole o
lol. it's not like that oh. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm a decent guy. Forget my racy comments. I can be naughty atimes and I like connecting with people. I'm not forcing you. I hope you understand
Re: You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? by Lucrativress(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
mirinder:
lol. it's not like that oh. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm a decent guy. Forget my racy comments. I can be naughty atimes and I like connecting with people. I'm not forcing you. I hope you understand
I don carry my Slippers run comot
You have scared me away cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) / Will You Be Mine. / My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.