Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,949 members, 7,936,032 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home (64490 Views)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of The Man Returns Home:video / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
RIP SPINE
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by sisisioge: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beloved3:

People hardly think straight under duress. I'd be surprised if she got away with no spinal injury.

But then you never know Sisi. Maybe she escaped monstrosity with that decision.

Have you by any chance seen that gruesome video of the man that stabbed his wife and her cheating partner to death ?

Wow! No @ bolded! Chai.....it was a lose-lose....why increase more losses. It is well o.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by EndRape2(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
They should use juju on you, not us, you lack sense.

uote author=Brandonx post=106164477]She looks hurt undecided. Why jump at all.

If you are bold enough to take some decisions then be very bold to face whatever comes out of it.

If she had stayed back the woman can't kill her, she'll just jelely pack her load and leave but if the wife wants to fight, beat her up and leave, who knows luck may smile on her and the man might just wife her and divorce the real wife.

Girls if you want to date men (married ones) please use juju on us . [/quote]
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by SonofGod231: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
So men dey blow their side chicks for their matrimonial homes?Smh
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mehn see bad gravity. grin
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Afriqan:
That spine is gone, forget it...
All because of Oblorblor grin

She landed like a pro. Everything is intact just a sprain. If she dare to land sitting straight up then the spine would have shattered no doubt bt she landed with he back bending forward. A very lucky landing I must say.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Harrynight(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
A side chick who is bold enough to visit someone's marital home, all because of a philandering husband. I really wish she had broken her spinal cord.

A side chick who is bold enough to visit someone's marital home, all because of a dicck should be bold enough to face the wife and walkaway from the door rather than taking such deadly risk!
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Basicend: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Untop preek na him you break your back like this?
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by caandi: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
These adulterers and husband snatchers don’t just learn
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Origin(f): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wasshe interviewed cos it seems the street was empty.

Pople may just be putting their own interpretation on a cctv video..

What if she was escaping a rapist.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Lightorder: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ikea81:
This girl never be the same. serious injury there
this is very disturbing. I hope nothing serious happens to her. I know she will learn
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Advancedman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Why can't the man just rent a one room apartment for the girl, instead of putting her through this stress

Thunder � you.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Lokojatoofar: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
She still didn't escape from the wife. She is injured and can't escape.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Brandonx(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
EndRape2:
They should use juju on you, not us, you lack sense.

uote author=Brandonx post=106164477]She looks hurt undecided. Why jump at all.

If you are bold enough to take some decisions then be very bold to face whatever comes out of it.

If she had stayed back the woman can't kill her, she'll just jelely pack her load and leave but if the wife wants to fight, beat her up and leave, who knows luck may smile on her and the man might just wife her and divorce the real wife.

Girls if you want to date men (married ones) please use juju on us .

Any man foolish enough to get a side chick should be ready to face anything.
I'm still saying it any girl that wants to date married men should use better juju.

I'm in a nice mood that's why I'm just going to pretend I didn't read the part where you wrote you lack sense.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Amumaigwe: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Why can't the man just rent a one room apartment for the girl, instead of putting her through this stress

Are you talking from experience?
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by komodapson(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
A side chick who is bold enough to visit someone's marital home, all because of a philandering husband. I really wish she had broken her spinal cord.

Hana...kìlódé...say wetin happen... I'm not sure you know the struggles associated with spinal cord injury...
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Habib101: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin cheesy I give you grade a for this,next time use parashut ehnn.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by bepositive11: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
This side chick na spider woman ooo cheesy

Women can do anything for dicck, including risking lifetime injury'

I don't think it's cos of the d. For women, it's more about love and affection. They are more emotional

This woman must be having very low self esteem to seek love, affection, and/or validation from a married man

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by bepositive11: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
InaNla:
Fake news!

How is it fake?
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by calcal: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
fake news
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Kingsleystunner(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
God work in a wonderful way,from enjoyment of dick to waist pain from waist pain to debt �� is God not wonderful
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by kkonyeji(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:

She wants d stress
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Kexman99: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wahala
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by InHeaven(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi is speaking from experience
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by elonmuskbaby: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mightycall:
A poster above me wish she breaks her spinal cord...

(Me) It won't happen to her in Jesus name... Leave her alone and work on your own husband. Put a rope on his neck if you can lipsrsealed
for those who have community pen1s husband that can't keep it inside his trousers, I'm selling this.its ₦5,000 only.when he sleeps, just lock it inside that's all

This op has suggested to the wife how to put his community penis in check and this is the solution.₦5,000 pere Will solve all this nonsense

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by elonmuskbaby: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:

Any man foolish enough to get a side chick should be ready to face anything.
I'm still saying it any girl that wants to date married men should use better juju.

I'm in a nice mood that's why I'm just going to pretend I didn't read the part where you wrote you lack sense.
please I'm selling penis lock.if you have husband that cannot put it in one place, Pio Pio Pio everywhere, this is the solution,₦5,000 pere.lobatan

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
sisisioge:

[/b]

Wow! No @ bolded! Chai.....it was a lose-lose....why increase more losses. It is well o.

Alright please watch with caution. It contains blood and nudity.

*Link removed*

To be candid, having an affair with a married man or woman is a like walking on a land filled with mines. You never which will explode.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Solofresh2: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
like serious?

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by elonmuskbaby: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Stupid side chic. She could have stayed to receive all the beatings of her life instead of injuring her back. Instant death is preferable to some health issues. I just hope she doesn't spend the rest of her life lying in bed.
no need.i have brought the solution for you.permaent solution.wives with generous distributor husbands,come and buy o to avoid HIV and other agbakos and story that touches.its cheap, just ₦5,000.even if Beyonce Knowles is standing in front of him naked,he cannot do anything.this is what will keep you asleep with your both eyes closed whenever he travels

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
no need.i have brought the solution for you.permaent solution.wives with generous distributor husbands,come and buy o to avoid HIV and other agbakos and story that touches.its cheap, just ₦5,000.even if Beyonce Knowles is standing in front of him naked,he cannot do anything.this is what will keep you asleep with your both eyes closed whenever he travels

You don't expect me to be dragging this around. How much does my whole body weigh sef? grin
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by rollywise(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Seriously I think she has. She can barely stand

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by rollywise(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:
She looks hurt undecided. Why jump at all.

Girls if you want to date men (married ones) please use juju on us .

Guns are legal I'm that country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.