Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,924 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home (64358 Views)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of The Man Returns Home:video / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Youngpo413: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
A side chick who is bold enough to visit someone's marital home, all because of a philandering husband. I really wish she had broken her spinal cord.
blame the man.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by elonmuskbaby: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You don't expect me to be dragging this around. How much does my whole body weigh sef? grin
it's not heavy just a light metal with no weight that you can barely feel grin
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beloved3:

To be candid, having an affair with a married man or woman is a like walking on a land filled with mines. You never which will explode.

Hmmmm....let me wait until next Thursday to watch it, by then the week would have gotten tiring enough to need a jolt. It is well fa.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by ModeEbo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
X ray x ray
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by EmmaLege: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
she wan kill herself angry angry angry
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmmm....let me wait until next Thursday to watch it, by then the week would have gotten tiring enough to need a jolt. It is well fa.

grin grin grin
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by elonmuskbaby: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
caandi:
These adulterers and husband snatchers don’t just learn
the one that opened the door for them NKO?

Na side chic owe you sexual loyalty or your husband? Oje mapara e.come and buy ₦5,000 in case your husband is a cheerful distributor.incase he fall under the category of men wey no know pikin or adult.oun re

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by WaffenSS(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
She seems to be falling at a rate of 10 feet per second. The sudden, jarring arrest of her acceleration means she's quite injured. I won't be surprised if she's got at least a slipped vertebra and a broken rib.

Won't even rule out internal injury.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Killermamba: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Bfss: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jesus
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Saw this few days ago from Snoop dog update on Instagram...

Her yansh no go ever balance again.

Olosho. grin
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Bamzyriches451: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
What dick cannot do doesn't exist
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by UncleJudax(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Why can't the man just rent a one room apartment for the girl, instead of putting her through this stress
why doesn't she have her own flat?

is side-chicking a job?
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by jimter44(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Why can't the man just rent a one room apartment for the girl, instead of putting her through this stress
You are a woman and encouraging evil. Why not advise the man to forget about side Chics and concentrate on his wife.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Putting who through what? Or was that sarcasm? grin
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by GetMeRight: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
A side chick who is bold enough to visit someone's marital home, all because of a philandering husband. I really wish she had broken her spinal cord.

I'm not sure she didn't actually damage her own spine. You know, she didn't have to jump at all. The man should have really protected her and made sure she left unhurt, that's what a real man should have done. Then you face your case with your wife thereafter. Jumping was needless and a senseless decision that could have resulted in death or serious disability.

I saw the worse version three weeks ago:
There is a married woman in my area whose husband is working in another city. I had been suspecting her before due to different strange cars packing at night not far from her house once in a while. About three weeks ago, I saw one those cars as usual. Saw the driver getting down with takeaway in hand. Saw him giving her the package. And I saw her life and direct dragging the man inside through the gate opening and the man hesitating but finally gave in.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by caandi: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
the one that opened the door for them NKO?

Na side chic owe you sexual loyalty or your husband? Oje mapara e.come and buy ₦5,000 in case your husband is a cheerful distributor.incase he fall under the category of men wey no know pikin or adult.oun re
lmao

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by GetMeRight: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. It's better for her body to be dented by a car than the man's wife denting her body. Na the man's wife own go worst pass. grin

Her decision to jump was a worse decision. She's gonna regret that decision for the rest of her life
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by HeavenShield: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
The dangers of fornication.
Death and Injury!!
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
She is wrong, but trust me, her husband is doing the same where he works. Far distance marriage most definitely makes couples cheat.
GetMeRight:

I'm not sure she didn't actually damage her own spine. You know, she didn't have to jump at all. The man should have really protected her and made sure she left unhurt, that's what a real man should have done. Then you face your case with your wife thereafter. Jumping was needless and a senseless decision that could have resulted in death or serious disability.

I saw the worse version three weeks ago:
There is a married woman in my area whose husband is working in another city. I had been suspecting her before due to different strange cars packing at night not far from her house once in a while. About three weeks ago, I saw one those cars as usual. Saw the driver getting down with takeaway in hand. Saw him giving her the package. And I saw her life and direct dragging the man inside through the gate opening and the man hesitating but finally gave in.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
You are a big fooiooooool. So because of grace and God's mercies,we should hurt people with our actions?. Maybe if she met the man in another place, I wouldn't make that statement, but for her to enter someone's marital home, she sure deserves what I said.
Iwin2:

Wickedness of the highest order
Let he has committed no sin before cast the first stone
If God Mark's inequities who can stand
By the same measure you have judged others will be yours
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Biggers82(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stupid Lady
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Fatfab(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
SMH
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Stallione(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Double wahala for dead body grin. Wetin dem say wahala be like again tongue
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by SefunmiHookups: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Onyi22:
You are plain silly!
May your husband do what you suggested.
* Disgusting * Selfish money minded ladies l.
I wish she had even broken her tailbone after the jump.
These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2021
sisisioge:

Please be sure to edit out/remove the link as well from my post which you have quoted.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Emmyjay007(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2021
The internet pays but only a few know about this

If you have an android phonor a smartphone and you spend money on data without making money in return, it's a pity.
We will be sharing different ways we can make residual income.
FREE!!
THAT IS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
Click on the link below
https://yotvideo.xyz/936531532555882/
Register, and get paid just for watching adverts in USD$.
You can thank me later..
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Originalsly: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Hmmm.... it must be the husband told her to grab your clothes and jump... it's ok. From the fourth floor?... that's serious injury or death. It's the husband afraid of the wife. This looks like in South America ...and yes... she may be better off than facing the wife.... who may be gang connected.
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by sisisioge: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Beloved3:

Please be sure to edit out/remove the link as well from my post which you have quoted.

Done

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by popefuse(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Onyi22:
so it is every side chic am running I should rent house for hnm?
who does that? It either home or away and they choose to do home. Case closed
Re: Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home by Psoul(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Tonytonex:
only if the owner of the car catches her. She will run away na.

That's not Nigeria. She can run, but can never hide.
I beliv wen that thing happened, ppl around must have called police and they will come within few seconds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.