Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family (2932 Views)

Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Nigerian Big Boy Mompha Seen Chilling With A Tiger In Thailand / Davido Buys Iphone X For Each Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by saphiere(f): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Instagram ‘Big Boy’, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha has purchased the latest Apple product ‘iPhone 13’ for all his family members.

In a video shared on his Insta-story, the Dubai-based Nigerian ‘Big Boy’ was seen going on a shopping spree with his family and in the process, purchased iPhone 13 for all his family members.

“Welcome to the iPhone family”, he said, while telling his kids to showcase their iPhones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usq3FSrG1OM

https://.com/instagram-big-boy-mompha-purchases-iphone-13-for-each-member-of-his-family/

lalasticlala

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by saphiere(f): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
God please bless me with a rich and caring husband not all these broke kiss-and-tell boys.

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Hangmnk: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists tried so hard to tarnish this guy's name but unfortunately they can't. They even tried using one of their role model like bobrisky but still they lost.

Mompha is legit. He is big in bureau de charge that's where he makes his money

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Leverage2021: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin future is female op

Keep it up, maybe mopha fit see this one and invite you for some straffing

But na him pikin old iPhone you go get ontop lash
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by EmptyGarden(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na 2k hold me,I suppose don buy this phone.

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by NwaNimo1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by xpressionx(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bobrisky boyfriend purchases IPhone 13 for his whole family and purchased Gucci pampers for Bobriskygrin

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by chatinent: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
I've not bought mine because I don't have that caftan.
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by gasparpisciotta: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
One of the beneficiaries of the Naira plummeting value.

Making stupendous personal wealth from our common wealth.

Money laundering shiiiiit
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Totilopussylick(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hoped he bought one for him partner

Bobo rasky abi na wetin be him name.
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Leverage2021: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists tried so hard to tarnish this guy's name but unfortunately they can't. They even tried using one of their role model like bobrisky but still they lost.

Mompha is legit. He is big in bureau de charge that's where he makes his money
But bobrisky na afonja Muslim na

Abi Yoruba Muslim join the conspiracy too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by DaddyRochie1642: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
See that Little girl and that little boy are owners of iPhone 13, while some Nigerians are busy looking for who the will Hate and Poison because the heard that the person is doing well grin
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by famouscargo4u: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
God please bless me with a rich and caring husband not all these broke kiss-and-tell boys.

Why didn't you pray that God bless you instead?

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
I have noticed that folks who grow up from poor backgrounds and families always show-off online whenever they have opportunity to do so.

Like Mompha like Linda Ikeji. They always feel insecure. Poor minds. You don't see Otedola or Dangote children showing lifestyle of opulence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by ObiOfOnistha: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
What happened to you working hard and be rich, or you are a mere commodity in the market looking for who to possess you at a price, ladies with your this kind of mentality are kicked out or to one corner when they are of mere bedmatics interest to the husband and after two three children, their husbands are tired of their wide passage so the husband looks for tight and fresh passage and then the woman will crying around when she of no economic value to the man.

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by hslbroker2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
COWBOYFAN:
I have noticed that folks who grow up from poor backgrounds and families always show-off online whenever they have opportunity to do so.

Like Momphaike Linda Ikeji. They always feel insecure. Poor minds. You don't see Otedola or Dangote children showing lifestyle of opulence.
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by owobokiri(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
After he snitched on hushpuppy..
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by jimyjames(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Like Momphaike Linda Ikeji. They always feel insecure. Poor minds. You don't see Otedola or Dangote children showing lifestyle of opulence.
The ones DJ cuppy and davido the show nko?
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by AcademicWriter: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
The those DJ cuppy and davido the showcase nko?
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Jim99: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Those are 12 Pro's.

I doubt anyone in Nigeria have been able to lay their hands on the 13 Pro yet. Already pre-ordered mine.
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Miller232: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
Lmao You fine?? You get brain??
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Imustnottalk: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Someone that worth billions what do you expect make he Sha dey help people
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by puppie017: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jim99:
Those are 12 Pro's.

I doubt anyone in Nigeria have been able to lay their hands on the 13 Pro yet. Already pre-ordered mine.
Toor
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by gnykelly(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jim99:
Those are 12 Pro's.

The first roll our is yesterday...some people get link to get it just for premium
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Onyi22(f): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is the kind of husband am praying for, God pls bless me with one

1 Like

Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Emeraldkeko(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
If you get yourself working you won't be make this a prayer point.
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by elonmuskbaby: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wetin these minors wan take iPhone 13 do now.its ok if adults are using it but they're kids for crying out loud.the fact that e have money doesn't mean you should over indulge your kids with everything.na so entitlement mentality ,greed and living beyond your means dey take start for the kids
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Onyi22:
This is the kind of husband am praying for, God pls bless me with one
grin grin

So a rich man is your dream man?

What if he has a little dick or can't fuq?
Re: Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family by Tinney104(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin

Abi Shey make I mention your name nii? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

"How Did He Measure The Size?" - Actress, Omoborty Asks (PHOTOS) / Olu Jacob And Look Alike Celebrate 80th Birthday In The Month Of July 2022 / Davido’s Claim To Be Pregnant French Side Chick Lands In Lagos, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.