Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

You Have Stated In Vain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Stated In Vain (539 Views)

Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Saturday Or Sunday? Which One Is The Real Sabbath Day As Stated In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Stated In Vain by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
You know yourself

Telling the whole world what I never said

Whoever that calls your statements about me the truth remains brainwashed

You lie against me as often as possible

I heard Seun is the owner of this forum

Well

If he is also in support of something against me

He will end up nowhere with it

I am addressing the bastard that Seun has failed to stop from telling meaningless lies

Twisting , diverting and turning my statements upside down

Whatever anyone says about me will never change my mind concerning that bastard

He celebrates the bad things that happens to others

He feels special whenever you mention his name

It's of no use defending him

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not Interested In Making Christians Rich / Who Is The Real Jesus? / Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.