Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo (32216 Views)

Moment A Very Huge Snake Was Trapped But No One Could Get Close To It (pics/vid) / Is This Snake Venomous? / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by AcademicWriter: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Serpent
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by donnie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Small... but it's not a baby
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lala is pleased with you. Say no more.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Roma10: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Watch out for the mum when she cames looking for her child
No say I no tell you grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Kinimajor: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na him one person de say e wan train snake
Idiot idiot
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
hahaha.
like say u ma no Sabi snake ,,,, this not a viper ..... this kinds of snake wipe with it's tail
ge it

Killermamba:

Viper
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Preciousomakiye(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin[color=#990000][/color]
thesicilian:
We all know where this is going
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by tradepunter: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Baby gabron viper
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Killermamba: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
winterlover:
Why kill this beautiful creature. Sure It was on it own hunting for food. It meant no harm.

#saynotosnakekillings

So you speak snake language abi? Naija wey nor get antivenom, you go come dey see snake dey smile or play na sorry be your name.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by BossKingRex(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
YorubaKinging:
the end is near

the last kingdom of the Dragon is now in overdrive

the fuel scarcity in the UK is not unconnected to make people and the government to adopt all electric cars before 2023.

Also, many countries are now adopting the use of Central bank Digital Currencies

we are already in the end

How dis wan take concern SNAKE for the matter naah, bros?���
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by winterlover: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Killermamba:

So you speak snake language abi? Naija wey nor get antivenom, you go come dey see snake dey smile or play na sorry be your name.
Boss calm down jooor. Person no fit play again no. grin

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Mrjonah(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wetn come concern you with snake wey una don kill already undecided shocked undecided
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by MansoryMX(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:
This was Killed at our Factory today. could it be that the Mother is still in any of our cloat rooms?? i hate snake with passion abeg., as i dey snap self, my body dey shake.

That’s a night adder. Venomous to mouse and other small creature but not too venomous to human. If bitten you experience mild concussion, pain and nausea without treatment
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by MansoryMX(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
taretoofine:
You don commot the head naw
That's a puff adder

Okorowamama that’s not a puff adder but a night adder. Puff adder head are like V shape. Be calming down please
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by MansoryMX(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Puff adder I guess

Nope. Night adder
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Bigboy289(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
ShitHead:
That's Shithead.

I am a snake.

Okay smiley
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Blackdisciple(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's called a baby snake
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Captainjae12: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
That could be the non venomous bush snake
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Franklyspeakin: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
The name of the snake is Kayode..... Full name is Femi Fani Kayode
akoniyong:
This was Killed at our Factory today. could it be that the Mother is still in any of our cloat rooms?? i hate snake with passion abeg., as i dey snap self, my body dey shake.

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:

It is called pepper soup snake
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's a carpet viper once killed one like that at our gate....you can see the V shape on its head

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:

where's that ? Lalasticlala don't do baby snakes. it's abomination in the Kingdom of Nairaland.

Hello !!!

It can be capital or small letters. just say the word -- snakE
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by daxon001(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:

Start watching snakes in the city on DStv...dey way u go start 2 dey love dem ehn
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Greenbottlelady: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
One of world most dangerous snakes
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Kevinsamba: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2021

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by iscom(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Very bad snake. It can easily bite. It had do me before. That is just the actual size. Commonly found in a dirty environment and corner of houses. It is called ovwe in Urhobo. English i don't know.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Kevinsamba: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's not a carpet viper
It's an ologiodon sublineatus grin
Remag666:
That's a carpet viper once killed one like that at our gate....you can see the V shape on its head
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Deicide: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Our educational system has failed us
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Danjikanbauchi: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
vicfajeze:
the name is Dino
na lie the name is Buhari.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Jayrhalds(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
Its name is Ekans.
It is from Calabar. It is the nephew of the one that swallowed money.
Now, you can read the name of Ekans backwards.
Oh please.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by BarrElChapo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:

That means you hate lalalalasticlala with passion undecided
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by chatinent: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jayrhalds:
Oh please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.