Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,437 members, 7,901,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo (32254 Views)

Moment A Very Huge Snake Was Trapped But No One Could Get Close To It (pics/vid) / Is This Snake Venomous? / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Fatfab(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don't know
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Jayrhalds(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=106253070][/quote] Lol, funny dude.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Scottz: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Boomslang isn’t poisonous
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by GABRIEL6036: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Puff Adder ask no more further
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Zoey95:
That's a puff adder is dangerous, becareful
Nope, ain't a puff adder
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
MansoryMX:

That’s a night adder. Venomous to mouse and other small creature but not too venomous to human. If bitten you experience mild concussion, pain and nausea without treatment
You're the first person on this thread to correctly know the specie of snake.
Nice
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by byteem: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
fumigate that environment sharp ..
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Scottz:
Boomslang isn’t poisonous
Guy na waa to you undecided
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by africaBlogworld: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
ffk loading cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Myself2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well...

The name of the snake is called minaqbbgrills
Known as AKA our darling daddy...

Hahahaha

It really looks like

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by akeeng: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
ShitHead:
That's Deji.

Yoruba men are snakes.

Are you okay in the head? I seriously doubt your sanity
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by West2019(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
see meat
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Figger(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
And u called it a baby snake, hmmm I pity u. If this viper as small as it is, even if it's a week old, na die u dey oh if it bites u. Very venomous. Be careful.
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by MansoryMX(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're the first person on this thread to correctly know the specie of snake.
Nice

I only watch 3 channels in my Dstv explorer decoder. Natgeo wild, ID Extra and Al Jazeera.You did be amazed the things you can learn about animals, especially snakes from NatGeo Wild channel
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Damonollie(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:
This was Killed at our Factory today. could it be that the Mother is still in any of our cloat rooms?? i hate snake with passion abeg., as i dey snap self, my body dey shake.

the name nah Snake
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
MansoryMX:

I only watch 3 channels in my Dstv explorer decoder. Natgeo wild, ID Extra and Al Jazeera.You did be amazed the things you can learn about animals, especially snakes from NatGeo Wild channel
Lolz. NatGeo Wild is my favourite channel too
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by generalwo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
His name is Johnson
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Undisclosed: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dats a Green anaconda
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by umuna(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
akoniyong:
This was Killed at our Factory today. could it be that the Mother is still in any of our cloat rooms?? i hate snake with passion abeg., as i dey snap self, my body dey shake.

Gabor viper
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by EmmaLege: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
tradepunter:
Baby gabron viper

correct grin grin grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by ModeEbo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ekwensu
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by justjify(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
The name is baby snake grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Zionthelion: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
musurata snake
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by QWERTY34848663R: 2:27am On Sep 29, 2021

Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by Gwayas(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Wuna no crush the head, now righteousness 01 did not comment end time. grin grin grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed In Our Factory. What's The Name - Photo by daniella45(f): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
akeeng:
Are you okay in the head? I seriously doubt your sanity

that's why his name is shit head undecided undecided
he can scarcely think
the shit has blocked his thinking faculty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.