Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,911 members, 7,980,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: (889 Views)

I Dey Find E- Girlfriend! / Y I Wil Not Hesitate To Marry Dyt. / I Dey Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: by dealordea(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2011
Am feeling like am intoxicated tonight and thought i find a cool message to express my feelings even though u are in deep sleep,

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

I care so much,

PEACE OUT
Re: E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: by Dyt(f): 10:53pm On May 29, 2011
Hmm hmmm
d pesin dey hia?
Re: E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: by MsPotato(f): 12:21pm On May 30, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: E: Y: I Dey Miss You Oooo: by Nobody: 11:33am On May 31, 2011
deal_ordea:

Am feeling like am intoxicated tonight and thought i find a cool message to express my feelings even though u are in deep sleep,

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

I care so much,

PEACE OUT
Hmmmmm smiley grin wink

(1) (Reply)

We Need About 50 Girls and boys that need to huk up, / A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Looking For Friends In Ife (O.A.U)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.