Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,191 members, 7,880,711 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (30029 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by elganzar(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2021
I was going to insult you, but I realised we all can't be strong...

Very few women are worth stressing over, and your EX isn't one of them...She's sucking a D_ while you're here sulking

You need to distract your mind, go and learn a new skill

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Bashnigga(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't worry... someday you'll remember this day and say you'll say to yourself "thank God she left"
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by jericco1(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Waka
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2021
You need to grow up and move on with your life
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by warhzza(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2021
hmmn...You've gat to Man up and Move on..Like Messi did.
Fish plenty for river my guy....

But we all agreed not to date this year. is the economy not harsh already...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 2kurupt(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25
Someone is pestering her for marriage or must have promised to marry her.

Move on bruh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Zealoy(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Wish my girlfriend can quit our relationship am tired man, I don't want to be the one to do that.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Myhusband(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
she found you unsocial because you don't have interest in another man's lifestyles and way of life but she didn't leave you because of that, she left you because her alternative can tolerate her shit

ladies that's matured don't like staying single for long except if they're heartbroken, you're a substitute, as you're not playing the game well so they removed you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Privatepart00:

[s]You are very naive to have only her as the girlfriend, have more options when one misbehaves you switch over to the next[/s]. Act like you don’t care about the break up and continue your thing . Don’t give her the impression you miss her by asking what led to it . If you break up or ask for space I give it to you, no time trying to know what I did. Is her business not mine

Efe42:

Thanks

OP, take note of the cancelled part of the quote above. That part would do you no good. The rest is hygienic for your consumption.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 2kurupt(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Mrscarter:

Sounds like shes a little young or immature then. Maybe find someone older than her
Maturity is not always a factor caused by age. I've seen some early 20's with top notch reasoning on life issues. Exposure and intelligence is key though
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by romunu(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Op, you must warn yourself
Efe42:

Because I've no strength to type much this evening I just decide to make it short
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by cliqtips: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!

Girls are unpredictable.
She telling you that you don't give her attention means she wants you to show interest in what she likes and if you still want the relationship you have to show that interest

Be glad she even came out to let you know that she's done with you. She didn't cheat or let you to be dating yourself in the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Babastrong(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations to you.
thank God she break your heart earlier before DNA test saga will break and criple you for life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by galaxy2020(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2021
You two aren't compatible.... Move on if you get sense
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
She is very shallow, and won't contribute anything to your life except kids, she did you a huge favour,in this generation that we are if your woman does not possess financial knowledge or follow business trends then she's not worth it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Fathai(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Mrscarter:

Sounds like shes a little young or immature then. Maybe find someone older than her
you ladies need to change your mentality..I swear...you leave the plight of the guy and then started to defend the said lady stylishly, abeg wetin consign maturity with what this guy just complained about.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Eyinju112(f): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Speak for your sisters... we all ain’t thesame, your sisters might be useless but this I can tell you that they’re responsible ladies out there.....
Drsnives:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Oluromantic: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Is it your first time? Anyway, welcome to men's world in Nigeria. You forgot to tell us her age but stop dating early 20s girls again. In Nigeria such girls are far from relationship maturity. Even the aged ones are being managed. It's so bad that it's the children of some that teach them the common sense ethics they should have know before having children. The reason she gave you is not the reason, she's just found a more handsome (by her instinct) or rich guy, simple. But she will come back after a heartbreak claiming it's the devil's work. Now you know why men bleep girls they call girlfriends as if there's no tomorrow. They're just too flaky
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by SmartMen: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

a girl who focuses on celebrity and social media talks is red flag in my book.

If you are a wise man, you should be talking to a girl with better career prospect, a girl that wants to go places and achieve great things.

I stopped wanting girls below my standard when a fashion designer and OND holder broke shame me...

Simply because I was having some financial challenges and trying to put my start up in order...

This made me mad... Like, are you mad? Even my brokenness in a year she will struggle to earn. Imagine someone that can't boast of ever earning 500k in a year talking trash.

Since then, I cut off...

I had to raise the bar and currently dating a software programmer.

No dey date low thinking girls...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by WaffenSS(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Yawn.

There's more than one single fish in the river you know.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Chrisvotel: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Starzo:

First try to shame your village people wey nor gree allow your account balance pass 5k since when Dem born you.
guy I nor need to shame my village people cause NA me they care for their financial problems, instead of trying to be a nuisance on nairaland why not make your wreatched life meaning by hustling tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by DimIsaac10(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Are you are Nigerian or you are from the Fulani republic?.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Chrisvotel: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Starzo:

First try to shame your village people wey nor gree allow your account balance pass 5k since when Dem born you.
I know say you never eat since morning na make you dey type nonsense, guy go and find work if you nor see use your prick do ritual
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by busariabeyx24(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
All dis Nigerian girls and shakara... But if you jam Dem abroad na beg Dem go dey beg a Nigerian hustler for marriage . I use Lauretta eyes see shege for Hamburg.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by amoabi60: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

You failed to give her the attention she seek. Attention matter in a relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Ojemedad: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Spider20:

How can I UNREAD these rubbish angry angry angry angry
OP, mind yourself angry angry
Last warning

Slap yourself 7 times, your memory will reset back to the last 7 hours

Thank me now
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Panda7(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Brunosamel(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Mine broke up with me simply because I was giving her attention and was focusing more on myself the day she broke I felt bad but was happy and relieved of a burden... No regrets as long as she is happy I have move on already therefore chill you will always bounce back
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by frozen70(f): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I'm 26 she's 25

It's either you be prepared to give her attention women loves attention

Or you start reading more about celebrities just to flow with her gist
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
If u get money u know go reason love na woman go dey show u love.

If money finish b4, wo go dey with u, na 4u too tidings up make de money no finish

Starzo:

you think say money dey buy love?? Dem go squander your money and still dey cheat join

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Atticusxsz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
If actually you truly know what a man got to do to stay afloat in this trying times and in life couple with the immense responsibilities that associates with being the 1st child of 7 children, if a girl or even if the love of my life of 5 years broke up with me this very minute, no matter the Romeo and Juliet we don dey play ever since and frolick all these years, i go do better thanksgiving 4 church.

It's not as if i don't value or love her, but as a man, stuffs like that are to be expected and you also need to be realistic and man up to face those regular day occurrences.

NOTE: As a man, furnishing and updating your life as in what will give you an edge in our present day economy should top your priority list.

Having a girlfriend should even come at the bottom of that chain since dem no dey ever finish, they'll always flock in and be available to even submit to your charms when you least expect and that's because you're equipped and your self worth is not in question.

I've been served breakfast thrice in the entirety of my life and they were damned horrible i must say. Although, i had the opportunity of calling the shots but i wouldn't want to be held accountable for anyone committing suicide because of being in love, that's why i'm unshakeable in terms of heart breaks but the way i was so calm and responded to it since I never did wrong to any of them reshaped everything and as at today, they still try to get in touch and Okafor's law is readily at play and na me sef dey even run from relationship, friendship and all the ships that are known be pleasurable to man.

So, abeg... when you're done sulking, find food chop and move on, abi the hardship 4 the country no reach your side eh? Na man you be and you're suppose to expect something far worse than this sef. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by suffering: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okay. Good. Life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.