Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (30032 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Hespee93: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

I'm so tired this evening feeling down about this!!

Hope u nack the hell out of her before breaking up?

Otherwise, you loose grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chrisvotel:
I know say you never eat since morning na make you dey type nonsense, guy go and find work if you nor see use your prick do ritual

So the post pain you sotay u gate reply twice. Truth is really bitter Sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sirjendon:
If u get money u know go reason love na woman go dey show u love.

If money finish b4, wo go dey with u, na 4u too tidings up make de money no finish

Nor say love instead golddiggers go dey run after your money.

If u get money and u wan f*ck, f*ck as many as u like but nor ever confuse their long throat for love

Just use and dispose the greedy b*tches anytime you want

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Elporo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
I'm 26 she's 25

You only lose if you stay down.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Elporo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
SmartMen:

I had to raise the bar and currently dating a software programmer.

No dey date low thinking girls...

grin

You went from Cruella De Vil to Daria Morgendorffer .... ha ha ha
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Efe42(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elporo:

You only lose if you stay down.

How
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Davidonkonsults: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
The simps are just everywhere. At the age of 26 you still don't know yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Efe42(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
elganzar:
I was going to insult you, but I realised we all can't be strong...

Very few women are worth stressing over, and your EX isn't one of them...She's sucking a D_ while you're here sulking

You need to distract your mind, go and learn a new skill

Thank you I'm planing on learning new skills before.

I'm kind off guy that hardly feel in love and this is my 1st heartbreak that really hurt me to the extend I even share runny tears till this morning
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Efe42(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
2kurupt:

Maturity is not always a factor caused by age. I've seen some early 20's with top notch reasoning on life issues. Exposure and intelligence is key though

Exactly I really don't know if she's has over exposure to social media life style
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by doublecross(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
My girlfriend just ended our 8 month's relationship with no suitable reasons. When I asked her, she said because I don't give her attention anytime she's talking and she mostly talk about celebrity and social media life style which I don't find interesting topic on.

so we should fry beans?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Efe42(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
cliqtips:

Girls are unpredictable.
She telling you that you don't give her attention means she wants you to show interest in what she likes and if you still want the relationship you have to show that interest

Be glad she even came out to let you know that she's done with you. She didn't cheat or let you to be dating yourself in the relationship.

I give her attention always she's just she doesn't feel desame way i feel for her I've true feeling for her but she didn't that's what she told this morning because I invite her to my place this morning
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Elporo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

How

My guy ... men lose a lot in life. But, we should not file the event as a loss but an experience.

This way you learn faster and become a much better individual. Just look at the whole event from the start to finish as an experience or learning process.

Just get up and look forward to the next lesson life will present you. You only need to make a few good decisions in life to live well (very well). Your chances of making these decisions can only increase by participation.

So get up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I hope u know someone is somewhere fvckin her right now
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

I hope u know someone is somewhere fvckin her right now.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by stephenponti(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Starzo:

You guys should stop this reasoning that money can buy love. Yes she might stick around cuz of the money but she will still have someone else she's using your money to sponsor

Go and ask NED NWODO. Or wait till you learn by experience.

When you have no money to feed her, and other necessities she needs. She will scorn & taunt you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Efe42(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elporo:

My guy ... men lose a lot in life. But, we should not file the event as a loss but an experience.

This way you learn faster and become a much better individual. Just look at the whole event from the start to finish as an experience or learning process.

Just get up and look forward to the next lesson life will present you. You only need to make a few good decisions in life to live well (very well). Your chances of making these decisions can only increase by participation.

So get up

Thank you sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Okhuadams(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

and you still get heart to post for nairaland wellfone
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Chrisvotel: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Starzo:

So the post pain you sotay u gate reply twice. Truth is really bitter Sha.

mumuism at it's highest peak, he can't even type good and correct sentence,if you quote me again I will call amadioha and ogun to spit on your destiny. Idiiiooott. Don't help yourself continue begging on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by kelvinovie25(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Go and look for money, make money your priority not women, even if u don't give her attention if you have money she can never break your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by mastasam(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oboy take am easy. Wat wil b wil b
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Aww! Sorry darling
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by tightpussy156: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
@OP from your write up look like a SIMP.see buckle up go.make money leave ashawo bitches claiming to be ur girlfriend.one bobo don de lash the bitch blue black for one corner.see they dont beg women.common be a man an not a SIMP move on before you commit suicide.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by EngrchidiG25(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Go die
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by kennyclassic: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just move on. Do things that makes you happy. Hangout with friends and probably meet a new babe. This heartbreak go really reach everybody finally smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chrisvotel:
mumuism at it's highest peak, he can't even type good and correct sentence,if you quote me again I will call amadioha and ogun to spit on your destiny. Idiiiooott. Don't help yourself continue begging on nairaland
Dyslexia personified undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by chaloskyx: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
My only question is do you have money and do you spend on her if your answer is no thats the real reason she left not that cock and bull story shes giving you. she has found a better lover with deep pockets simple
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Starzo: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
stephenponti:

Go and ask NED NWODO. Or wait till you learn by experience.

When you have no money to feed her, and other necessities she needs. She will scorn & taunt you.
Money can buy you sex but never love/loyalty.
Know this and know peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Gfskw: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Don’t be a bitchhh go and fucvkkk another hoeee

All these girls are whooore soon as I fuvvvkk them I forget them coz when I was broke they weren’t giving me attention
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Fantazy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
She really needs to go!
You'll be fine!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by emonis88: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:
She called me this morning and told me we ain't meet for each other even when I tried my best
That ur girlfriend no get work, u better off without her, abi na d other thing u go miss. Lol!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Saintmary(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Efe42:

Your breakfast has been served
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by stephenponti(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Starzo:

Money can buy you sex but never love/loyalty.
Know this and know peace.

Prolonged Love & loyalty is sustained only by money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.