Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,201 members, 7,974,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Fintech Investment In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fintech Investment In Agriculture (296 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fintech Investment In Agriculture by Adeleke21(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fintech or financial technology application in Nigeria has developed a long way in bringing savings, investments, payment of bills and banking products to the general public. Banking products includes loan, investments and free transfer of money to the growing financial savvy people. All you need is a good working smartphone and data for connection. In this article, I will introduce some of the fintech you can use;
Branch: This is an online bank that you can save,invest, take loans and pay you bills(airtime, pay tv subscription and other services) with. I particularly like branch for two reasons;
Free transfer with no limit on the number of transfer to carry out.
Investment returns of 20% per annum and a compounding returns of 22% per annum. Returns or profits are usually paid weekly.
To get branch, use the link below
Earn ₦ 250 and make unlimited free transfers, paybills, and get loans with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/adelek96d54. Be sure to enter my promo code adelek96d54 to get ₦ 250 after depositing to your Branch Wallet.
Input my referral code to activate bonus: adelek96d54
Risevest: Risevest is the best investment app for inflation-beating dollar investments. You can also invest in a number of their growing asset classes;
Stocks- Risevest get you a portfolio of expertly selected US stocks based on their long-term growth opportunities and quality earnings. Their portfolio is made of heavyweights like Google, Alibaba, Apple, Tesla, and many more. The Rise Index fund has delivered historical returns of over15% to their investors
Annual Returns: 14% per annum
Real Estate- This medium-risk investment plan gives you access to a portfolio of high-demand commercial real estate properties.
Annual Returns: 15% per annum
Fixed Income: A low-risk asset, perfect for anyone who wants to protect their money in a secure, appreciating currency i.e. the dollar.
Annual returns: 10%.
To get Risevest, download from Google Play store and Apple store. Use my referral code when registering: QNE33VMG
Opay: The cashback app that you can use to do almost everything from investing, taking loans, chatting with friends and family to starting your own business. Opay investment product is called Owealth with returns of 15% per annum that is added daily. Other uses are attached to the new Opay debit card includes 3 free transfers daily, airtime and pay tv subscription with cashback. Opay card cost ₦600
For their loan, I wouldn't advise you to collect it.
To get Opay, use my link below
Hurry up! Sign up on Opay today to receive ₦800 Cashback and ₦1000 gift package.
https://opay.ng/s/6H0V
Carbon: Carbon is a loan giving platform that recently evolved into a bank and investment platform. The investment returns is at 15.5% per annum for fixed while you get 9% for flexible investment. Carbon gives each user 25 free transfer every month and you can also pay your bills in the app.
To get Carbon, use my link below
Join me on Carbon! I use Carbon for my free banking, high interest savings, instant loans, monthly interest payments and more. Get started here: https://share.getcarbon.co/vymc
VBank: VBank offers unlimited free transfer every month and investment products. Loans are also available but you have to contact their customer service through email.
To get VBank, use my referral code
PLFE0
Piggvest: Piggvest offers saving in both naira and dollar with an agro investments platform. Their product includes piggybank, flex naira, flex dollar, target account and the safelock. Interest is usually from 9% to 13.5% per annum.
To get piggyvest, use the link below
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=1692a68c000620
So guys use this fintechs to realise your saving and investments goal, I hope you reach the financial freedom you craving and working hard for.
Adeleke Jaiyesimi
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On Poultry Farming / Okro Sack Farm In Dry Season / Dried Ginger Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.