Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. (3765 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sincerely marijuana increases libido and it boosts sex drive.
A girl I dated would always ask me to roll a joint whenever we were getting intimate and I understood that whenever she smoked, even when she inhale just four-five drags from a full rolled joint we would have intense sex for long, she wouldn't get tired even after multiple orgasm. She wasn't using marijuana as much as I did it was just when we wanted to get intimate. Even in the middle of the night she would ask for a joint.
Unfortunately or fortunately for me I stopped smoking Marijuana early last month and to be sincere I miss Marijuana and that my ex sex tongue but I have vowed not to smoke again

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
but i don't think the link to this worldly stuff up here is necesary anymore. "Be careful little eyes what you see. Its the second glance that ties your hand as darkness pulls its string" i learnt the bolded from casting crown.
"Worldly" in what sense? undecided

Sex is not a sin with one you are married to. Neither is smoking a sin. So please be a bit more specific about what you mean by "worldly stuff"? undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
"Worldly" in what sense? undecided

Sex is not a sin with one you are married to. Neither is smoking a sin. So please be a bit more specific about what you mean by "worldly stuff"? undecided
kobojunkie, though smoking wasn't stated anywhere in the bible, it is a sin before GOD because it is considered unholy habit. "present your bodies as a living sacrifice in fear of God"(Rom.12:1) "cleanse yourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, that ye may be made holy before the lord"(2corinth. 7:1)

The bible may not contain everything but IQ should tell us that. just like standing in front of a moving truck because it wasn't stated in the bible to be a sin.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
kobojunkie, though smoking wasn't stated anywhere in the bible, it is a sin before GOD because it is considered unholy habit. "present your bodies as a living sacrifice in fear of God
2. "(Rom.12:1) "cleanse yourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, that ye may be made holy before the lord"(2corinth. 7:1)

The bible may not contain everything but IQ should tell us that. just like standing in front of a moving truck because it wasn't stated in the bible to be a sin.
1. Smoking is not a sin. Instead, what is sin is adding commandments to God's Law which is what you are attempting here to do by specifying that which God has not said is sin, as sin. In fact, this sin of adding commandments to God's Law comes with a curse attached - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

There is nothing unholy about smoking since smoking is not a sin. And Jesus Christ taught you that it is not what you eat or ingest that makes you unholy or unworthy of God or defiled you. Instead it is the lies that you have stored up in your heart that causes you to sin - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided

2. If you want to cleanse your body of that which defiles you, you do so by ridding yourself of all the lies that have absolutely nothing to do with the Truth of Jesus Christ. And following Jesus Christ's teaching, the only way to do that is to KNOW(submit to and obey) the Truth of Jesus Christ. It is by Knowing the Truth, that you rid yourself of the lies in your heart and are then set free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44. That is the only way to become a Son of God - a holy and acceptable vessel for the Spirit of God to live inside of.. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Charmingrascal, kingpin1000 and 2rez have all testified to it and it actually works. @ kobojunkie.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
Charmingrascal, kingpin1000 and 2rez have all testified to it and it actually works. @ kobojunkie.
If I am going to take anything that will alter my mind, I need scientific evidence, not word from the mouth of potheads. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Smoking is not a sin. Instead, what is sin is adding commandments to God's Law which is what you are attempting here to do by specifying that which God has not said is sin, as sin. In fact, this sin of adding commandments to God's Law comes with a curse attached - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

There is nothing unholy about smoking since smoking is not a sin. And Jesus Christ taught you that it is not what you eat or ingest that makes you unholy or unworthy of God or defiled you. Instead it is the lies that you have stored up in your heart that causes you to sin - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20
ok lets be practical. If one smokes, he gets high and out of his mind and may start to misbehave (what comes out of a man) this may cause the person to sin.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

There is nothing unholy about smoking since smoking is not a sin. And Jesus Christ taught you that it is not what you eat or ingest that makes you unholy or unworthy of God or defiled you. Instead it is the lies that you have stored up in your heart that causes you to sin - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided

2. If you want to cleanse your body of that which defiles you, you do so by ridding yourself of all the lies that have absolutely nothing to do with the Truth of Jesus Christ. And following Jesus Christ's teaching, the only way to do that is to KNOW(submit to and obey) the Truth of Jesus Christ. It is by Knowing the Truth, that you rid yourself of the lies in your heart and are then set free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44. That is the only way to become a Son of God - a holy and acceptable vessel for the Spirit of God to live inside of.. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

2. If you want to cleanse your body of that which defiles you, you do so by ridding yourself of all the lies
awitness41, righteousness2, abeg make una come chook mouth for this matter.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sincerely marijuana increases libido and it boosts sex drive.
A girl I dated would always ask me to roll a joint whenever we were getting intimate and I understood that whenever she smoked, even when she inhale just four-five drags from a full rolled joint we would have intense sex for long, she wouldn't get tired even after multiple orgasm. She wasn't using marijuana as much as I did it was just when we wanted to get intimate. Even in the middle of the night she would ask for a joint.
Unfortunately or fortunately for me I stopped smoking Marijuana early last month and to be sincere I miss Marijuana and that my ex sex tongue but I have vowed not to smoke again
congratulations bro for quiting. Many who are addicted find it deficult to quit. Jesus loves you.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
ok lets be practical. If one smokes, he gets high and out of his mind and may start to misbehave (what comes out of a man) this may cause the person to sin.
Carefully listen to what Jesus Christ is telling you of what causes people to sin. undecided
16 Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17 Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18 But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19 All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20 These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.” - Matthew 15 vs 16 - 20
Yes, Marijuana alters the mind but if there are no bad intentions in that mind to cause such a one to sin,then will such a one sin? undecided

People smoke Marijuana for various reasons and most of those who do do not sin as a result of their smoking it. Those who do typically do so because they want to sin,not because they smoked Marijuana or anything else. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Carefully listen to what Jesus Christ is telling you of what causes people to sin. undecided
Yes, Marijuana alters the mind but if there are no bad intentions in that mind to cause such a one to sin,then will such a one sin? undecided

People smoke Marijuana for various reasons and most of those who do do not sin as a result of their smoking it. Those who do typically do so because they want to sin,not because they smoked Marijuana or anything else. undecided
ok oo. I enjoyed the scriptural dwell. It prompt me to study more
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
24brains:
ok oo. I enjoyed the scriptural dwell. It prompt me to study more
Read the parable of the 10 talents in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30, paying close attention to the lesson of the parable as given by Jesus Christ in verse 29 undecided

Then read Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17, this time paying close attention to what Jesus Christ said in verse 12. undecided

Those passages explain the rule as it applies in the Kingdom of God of how to gain understanding from Jesus Christ, of His Word and Kingdom. It is not gained through "studying" but through application of what you have in obedience. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Read the parable of the 10 talents in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30, paying close attention to the lesson of the parable as given by Jesus Christ in verse 29 undecided

Then read Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17, this time paying close attention to what Jesus Christ said in verse 12. undecided

Those passages explain the rule as it applies in the Kingdom of God of how to gain understanding from Jesus Christ, of His Word and Kingdom. It is not gained through "studying" but through application of what you have in obedience. undecided
how do you apply what you don't have? You first study to know and have, then apply that which you have learnt.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God. for a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15)
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
how do you apply what you don't have? You first study to know and have, then apply that which you have learnt.
Did you listen to Jesus Christ telling you the Parable of the 10 talents - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 ? undecided

The Lord in the story gave his servants what they needed to start with. So also God has, if you claim you encountered Him, already something to begin with. Put to use what you already have of God's very own commandment to, and He will direct you and Teach you everything else you need to know. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you listen to Jesus Christ telling you the Parable of the 10 talents - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 ? undecided

The Lord in the story gave his servants what they needed to start with. So also God has, if you claim you encountered Him, already something to begin with. Put to use what you already have of God's very own commandment to, and He will direct you and Teach you everything else you need to know.
how does GOD directs and teaches us all we need to know? through the bible of course! and how do you get to know what the bible teaches? through frequent study and meditation!!

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth. But thy shall meditate on it day and night to do according to that which is written therein: then shall thy way be prosperous. And then shall thy be succesful (Josh.1:18)
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
how does GOD directs and teaches us all we need to know? through the bible of course! and how do you get to know what the bible teaches? through frequent study and meditation!!
You can "study" that entire book from start to finished every single year for all of your life but still end up missing out on the Truth of God's Kingdom - that is what Jesus Christ is sort of telling you in Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. The Truth of God's Kingdom is only made known to those who will use the understanding they already have. Those who refuse to use that little that was given them will have even that little taken away from them. undecided

Look at your many GOs, Pope's, Bishops, Apostles, Pastors - all claiming to be men of God yet ignorant of the very Truth of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. They know about Jesus Christ but they do not KNOW Jesus Christ and who He truly is. They speak of Him from their pulpit most every other day, that have random verses memorized from all over the Bible to support their doctrines and traditions, but all those are doctrines and traditions condemned by Jesus Christ as nothing but lies since they are of His teachings and commandments to them. undecided

They claim they preach the Gospel but they have no idea what the gospel even means nor do they understand the teachings of Jesus Christ to them. undecided

The Bible is a book that contains the Word of God, among others, and as Jesus Christ has explained to you, there is only one way to gain understanding that belongs to Him, and that is through submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments - Jesus Christ is the only way. So you decide, is Jesus Christ a liar? . undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You can "study" that entire book from start to finished every single year for all of your life but still end up missing out on the Truth of God's Kingdom - that is what Jesus Christ is sort of telling you in Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. The Truth of God's Kingdom is only made known to those who will use the understanding they already have. Those who refuse to use that little that was given them will have even that little taken away from them. undecided

Look at your many GOs, Pope's, Bishops, Apostles, Pastors - all claiming to be men of God yet ignorant of the very Truth of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. They know about Jesus Christ but they do not KNOW Jesus Christ and who He truly is. They speak of Him from their pulpit most every other day.
don't mistake reading for study and meditation for craming. Only when you can distinguish between these, only then shall ye know how to decode the holy bible into understanding.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
don't mistake reading for study and meditation for craming. Only when you can distinguish between these, only then shall ye know how to decode the holy bible into understanding.
I didn't mistake any of those. I was clear when I stated that your "study" means nothing where the Truth of Jesus Christ as revealed in His teachings is concerned. undecided

You are better off reading the Gospels as you would through a novel than studying the books as your churches teach you to "study" them. You cannot decode anyone from that book that is Truth unless it is revealed to you of Jesus Christ and He already explained to you how to gain that understanding from Him. undecided

For instance, the world is filled with lies that salvation is a saving from sin, that salvation is free, and Hell is for unbelievers . The Truth is that

■Salvation as obtained from Jesus Christ is from the curse of Death placed on mankind by God when He judged Adam and Eve for their sins in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22
■ Salvation comes at a cost and no one will enter into Heaven without paying that cost - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30.The details of the cost are expressed in the teachings of Jesus Christ
■ There are two doors into the Kingdom of God which only those who are born-again can enter - John 3 vs 1 - 8.. There is the broad gate which leads to destruction (Hell) and the narrow gate which only a few will find that leads to true life(Heaven) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14.
Those who reject Jesus Christ remain condemned to perish in the grave(cease to exist when they die) just as Jesus Christ said in John 3 vs 16 - 21 undecided

How many of your Mogs have been able to decode anyone of the above about the Kingdom of God in their many years of studying and meditating on scripture? undecided

Learn to trust and obey God. There is no other way unless your goal is to end up another Christian zombie pining after Mogs in the name of God. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=106390440] I didn't mistake any of those. I was clear when I stated that your "study" means nothing where the Truth of Jesus Christ as revealed in His teachings is concerned. undecided

You are better off reading the Gospels as you would through a novel than studying the books as your churches teach you to "study" them. You cannot decode anyone from that book that is Truth unless it is revealed to you of Jesus Christ and He already explained to you how to gain that understanding from Him. undecided

For instance, the world is filled with lies that salvation is a saving from sin, that salvation is free, and Hell is for unbelievers . The Truth is that

■Salvation as obtained from Jesus Christ is from the curse of Death placed on mankind by God [/b]but how did you know all these sir? You just woke up to know?
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
but how did you know all these sir? You just woke up to know?
I did as Jesus Christ said to do via the Parable of the 10 talents and Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. I began living in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, using the understanding I previously had in my life. And the more I used what I had, over time, more and more understanding was given to me by Him and I in turn put those to use, both in my moment to moment obedience of Him, which includes teaching unbelievers and sinners the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as taught me by Jesus Christ. undecided

The same law governs other "currencies" in the Kingdom .I.e. Love, Trust, Faith, Giving, Patience etc. When you use what you have, more of the same type will be given to you. undecided

So if you ever wonder how you can increase your faith to move mountains, all you have to do is use the mustard seed size faith you already have and the more you do, the more it will grow until you have great faith. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by dalass(f): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
Guilt? Yes.... But old things are pass away and everything becomes anew. All those rubish i post here is an open confession testifying the rough life i have lived before regaining my path to christ. And you think i will not feel guity and depressed?

When a sinner acknowledges his sins, he gets judged by his conscience and this become the most critical time in their life. Many experience self condemnation and may move to commit suicide believing in the lies of the devil that there's no second chance for them.

I have totally repented my dear.

Then believe your sins have been totally wiped off totally by Jesus's blood.

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin,(guilt), and death.

Shake off the guilty complex once you've truly repented. And rejoice in your freedom.

Peace cheesy
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by zexy2030(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
you're right but there are things money can't solve at times. I net up to 10mil in naira but still depr.
10mil and still depressed? It is not weed you need but happy faces of people who are more depressed than you.
Though I have taken it before and the feeling is good but its addictive and could change your cliques. Beware.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by zexy2030(m): 6:01am On Oct 03, 2021
nokspos:
Do your research very well, smoking generally is bad for sex drive and even erection
Medically correct.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I did as Jesus Christ said to do via the Parable of the 10 talents and Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. I began living in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, using the understanding I previously had in my life. And the more I used what I had, over time, more and more understanding was given to me by Him and I in turn put those to use, both in my moment to moment obedience of Him, which includes teaching unbelievers and sinners the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as taught me by Jesus Christ. undecided
how did you get to know about the parable of the 10 talents preached by jesus 2000yrs ago? We are heading somewhere.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2021
zexy2030:

10mil and still depressed? It is not weed you need but happy faces of people who are more depressed than you.
Though I have taken it before and the feeling is good but its addictive and could change your cliques. Beware.
i love una(nairalanders). These are raw facts and simply incredible.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2021
dalass:

Then believe your sins have been totally wiped off totally by Jesus's blood.

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin,(guilt), and death.

Shake off the guilty complex once you've truly repented. And rejoice in your freedom.

Peace cheesy
you are a darling and a comforter to confide in. Words so medicinal.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
the bolded should make you believe i say the truth. "a liar stutters in his words, but a truth sayer holdeth firm even in the face of persecution"
Why u go drop this kind of quote for faceless forum na?? grin grin grin
I wan expose u, but I go just pity u because u be my brother.
Peace ☮️

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Doja2000:
Why u go drop this kind of quote for faceless forum na?? grin grin grin
I wan expose u, but I go just pity u because u be my brother.
Peace ☮️
thank you Doja2000 for puting me in a plate that has cover. That's the greatest brotherly love ever.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kingpin1000: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
LoudlyMouthed, it sounds crazy but i think i need it to fight depression. i read its safer than anti-depresant.

When I graduated from the university, things became so hard. No money, no Job, no connection, I was damn depressed, I was a thinking suicide because my guys were making it through G and as I finished school no one pickup my guys don dey advice me to go one white gent church, it was very bad. One night as I was smoking my weed, a was thinking how I was gonna move on and go out of this depression.
Then a thought came into my head " guy you fit ho learn skill and forget about this Yahoo as e no gree pay you again".
Bro I made the best decision in my life while intoxicated on weed. Today whenever I see people talk bad about weed smokers, I laugh and say in my mind " these guys don't know what they are saying".
A girl ones told me stop smoking and I looked at her and asked for a good reason for my to stop smoking, she couldn't give me any reason. Then I told her : you want me to stop smoking because you were told weed smokers are bad people and they behave anyhow. She nodded, I asked do I portray such characteristics, she said no.. I told her do not judge what you don't know. Today she feels cool when I smoke my weed in front of her.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kingpin1000: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2021
nokspos:
Do your research very well, smoking generally is bad for sex drive and even erection

Bro not weed... I lie you not.
Blow weed go knack your barney and she will ask you what's up after the good round of sex.
Weed increase the libido.
For those who don't have appetite to eat, try weed, it's better than those multivitamins.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kingpin1000: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does this "confidence" translate to better performance in bed or is it all in the head of the Pothead? undecided

Bro, for you to have hood sex, you need to have confidence. Weed makes you boss your barney...
When I go round one and I come down, go to the bathroom wash up and wrap up my weed.. the second round is always made in heaven weed does the trick..
No go allow person wey dey take weed tumble your barney, He is going to do so many bad things to her that she will never reason your matter again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Rubber Is Like Condom Where Wil I Buy It - PHOTOS / If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? / Have U Ever Bleep A Nigeria Female Cebrity Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.