Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,059 members, 7,973,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. (3812 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:

When I graduated from the university, things became so hard. No money, no Job, no connection, I was damn depressed, I was a thinking suicide because my guys were making it through G and as I finished school no one pickup my guys don dey advice me to go one white gent church, it was very bad. One night as I was smoking my weed, a was thinking how I was gonna move on and go out of this depression.
Then a thought came into my head " guy you fit ho learn skill and forget about this Yahoo as e no gree pay you again".
Bro I made the best decision in my life while intoxicated on weed. Today whenever I see people talk bad about weed smokers, I laugh and say in my mind " these guys don't know what they are saying".
A girl ones told me stop smoking and I looked at her and asked for a good reason for my to stop smoking, she couldn't give me any reason.
wonderful testimony. Na true say who no go no know oo.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
Beebah2000, where have you been? these your contributions gives me goose bump.
Lol grin grin grin
I hope you're feeling well now. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin
I hope you're feeling well now. sad sad
glory to GOD my dear. for he has purged and washed me clean. behold in the presence of the Lord, there is fullness of joy.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
glory to GOD my dear. for he has purged and washed me clean. behold in the presence of the Lord, there is fullness of joy.
that's good cheesy cheesy
Happy Sunday dear wink
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
how did you get to know about the parable of the 10 talents preached by jesus 2000yrs ago? We are heading somewhere.
If you do not believe any of what God tells you right there directly and through Jesus Christ, that is fine by me. undecided
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Bro, you've not taken weed until you smoke weed.
Can you be eating beans and be feeling the vibes of Burna boy's music?
There is a difference when smoke pure unrefined weed. You get the vibes in a unique way.
You can think deeply and out of the box when you smoke than revamp weed
Couldn't have said it better, even after scamming myself with vaping some years ago I still have to go back to the root using rixla.

Going on tolerance break is necessary though.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
nokspos:
Do your research very well, smoking generally is bad for sex drive and even erection
Smoking what?
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
congratulations bro for quiting. Many who are addicted find it deficult to quit. Jesus loves you.
Quitting weed is easy, it doesn't have narcotine.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ingesting weed the effect last longer, for a newbie like you I will discourage you to go that route,before you run mad fr, you don't have to hit the blunt hard, just take a couple of light puffs to begin with, even veteran smokers still choke once in awhile.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
that's good cheesy cheesy Happy Sunday dear wink
same here. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
same here. Have a blessed day.
u too, dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
thank you Doja2000 for puting me in a plate that has cover. That's the greatest brotherly love ever.
yeah smiley smiley
I gotcha back wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Osashalom: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
24brains:
Guilt? Yes.... But old things are pass away and everything becomes anew. All those rubish i post here is an open confession testifying the rough life i have lived before regaining my path to christ. And you think i will not feel guity and depressed?

When a sinner acknowledges his sins, he gets judged by his conscience and this become the most critical time in their life. Many experience self condemnation and may move to commit suicide believing in the lies of the devil that there's no second chance for them.

I have totally repented my dear.
YOU have totally repented, yet you want to smoke weed. Well-done oo

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
justscorchone:
Ingesting weed the effect last longer, for a newbie like you I will discourage you to go that route,before you run mad fr, you don't have to hit the blunt hard, just take a couple of light puffs to begin with, even veteran smokers still choke once in awhile.
wonderful. This justifies that injesting weed gives a more high and posible overdose to smoking it.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Osashalom:

YOU have totally repented, yet you want to smoke weed. Well-done oo
hahaha.... Its contradicting abi? But check the date comparism to know what happend. This post was before my repentance. While i was still lost in the world.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
CamusMidas:

Smoking what?
good one. He think say na cigarete wey contain narcotine we they talk.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by 24brains(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
CamusMidas:

Couldn't have said it better, even after scamming myself with vaping some years ago I still have to go back to the root using rixla.

Going on tolerance break is necessary though.

this summarise it all, that smoking is better than vamping. Nice contribution.
Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by debbydams(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
24brains:
you don't mean it!!! Thank God i asked before atempting. but i think he overdosed on it. just moderation will do. I'm battling depression really.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Osashalom: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
24brains:
hahaha.... Its contradicting abi? But check the date comparism to know what happend. This post was before my repentance. While i was still lost in the world.
Congratulations my brother, I rejoice with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. by Ovidiumark: 2:46am On Jun 04, 2022
XD… nice story to tell your kidssmiley also, how are you doing now? Did you get some more bitches?
Because I’ve heard the opposite – some guy told me that heavy weed smokers couldn’t get hard very often. I don’t know if it’s true, but I’ve often heard this. Now, it is one of the fears that do not let me smoke regularly.
I used to smoke twice or thrice a week, getting weed from a dispensary in Brampton, but now I don’t do that anymore. I started to fear becoming addicted and crossing the line. Also, I am afraid of my willy because it’s not working well lately. Not sure if it’s because of weed or because of compulsive masturbation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rate At Which People Have Sex Without Condom / I’m Loosing My Dick Please Help / Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.