Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud (37819 Views)

FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Corporate2020: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

You see E-money,Chief Priest,Obi Cubana,Shina Peller crew them,Na their way/hard work be this.Who no know go know.

We know them all. Their day of reckoning is coming, but we will not hand them over to the white pigs in America. We shall treat their fucck up here. If US and Europe return the money our evil politicians stole and are keeping in US and Europe banks, then we may consider releasing the Yahoo boys to them. Till then, no release of any Yahoo boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by AfroKnight: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerians were his main victims. But Nigerians are here defending him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by haslaw(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
When will the FBI come and carry the fugitive criminal called Allen Oyeama of air Peace.

Allen Oyeama is wanted by the FBi for Identity theft, falsifying documents and laundering over 20million dollars while using Air Peace airline as the conduit for stealing money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by BigDawsNet: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Sheriman:
Another Nigerian This people won block the opportunity of we wey won Japa to America

You dont share same fingerprints and profile na...

Goan and apply jare...I'm waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by RodgersAkpafu: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
Baawaa:

The name sounds biafran
So that is your only concern
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Angrygoat: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Scammer
Orlaohluwa3:
I am typing this with the little strength within my body system.

My name is Olaoluwa, I have been suffering as a result of a motor accident I had four months ago. Before I had the accident, I was the one putting food on the table of my parent but recently things have been difficult for me to survive is a big problem for me. I am broke now because I spent so much money to revive myself from the motor accident I had this May that almost claim my life. Please help me the last time I ate good food was on Monday and it was my remaining 2 sachets of indomies that I ate. I slept on empty stomach yesterday, please I am really sorry for begging but it just that I am starving to death, please someone should help me with something to eat no matter the amount I don't mind I will always appreciate you, please help me.

My bank details are; 3173689537, Otukomaya Olaoluwa, First Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

Please help me! My phone number is 0815 574 6911. You can video call me via WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2021
motionarena:
same as guys selling iphones in computer village.

Most don't pay for the phones they purchase them with fake credit card.

I know one who recently shipped a carton full of iPhone 13 without paying a dime
Yes oo, it even extend to those selling laptops too. You see lots of Apple laptops and they didn't pay a kobo to buy them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Forgodsgrace: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Those asking their families abroad, why they are not as successful, as another............

Be kiaful...... Not everyone get criminal mindset...... wink

It will shock you to note that most of the people abroad sending money lavishly are into runs

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by takimsipho(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

And did I praise the Yahoo boys or your brain is working at half capacity?
It's your brain that is working on half capacity. When you said leave our yahoo boys for us, whats that, as per guardian angel wey you be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by chronique(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Commentor:

I always laugh at legit Nigerians trying to import cars hoping to make a profit.

99% of cars can be sold at "reasonable" price because they are from crime.

Either the car was stolen, was bought using stole credit cards, was bought to launder money, or smuggled in without paying requisite duties.

If you like go to an auction, purchase a car, then go through the legal means of bringing it down, see if you can sell the car at the prevailing market price, then check your profit (or loss) after.
grin

I have been complaining about this for years. We simply can't keep up with these guys. On the flip side, almost everyone on Nairaland and in Nigeria, think our prices are exorbitant not knowing that the alternative they think is a better deal, is mostly brought in with proceeds from fraud and other illegal means.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

It will shock you to note that most of the people abroad sending money lavishly are into runs

If you truly worked hard for your money........ You would gauge your giving ministry........ smiley

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by AngelicBeing: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Commentor:

I always laugh at legit Nigerians trying to import cars hoping to make a profit.

99% of cars can be sold at "reasonable" price because they are from crime.

Either the car was stolen, was bought using stole credit cards, was bought to launder money, or smuggled in without paying requisite duties.

If you like go to an auction, purchase a car, then go through the legal means of bringing it down, see if you can sell the car at the prevailing market price, then check your profit (or loss) after.
grin
l agree with you, l brought several cars myself from the Western world, paid for shipping and handling charges, pay for custom clearance at Tincan island but once the cars are out they will be pricing it like biscuits and akara, l stopped car export business since 2011, it is not worth it grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021
motionarena:

I know one who recently shipped a carton full of iPhone 13 without paying a dime

LOL.. I knew it, I know someone will reply this post with what's happening in computer Village, they call it carting.

If you put your ear down enough, you will hear stories that will shock you, things dey happen for inside that market.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Quiny32323: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021
E never do una fbi? This one na normal hustle. Why can't these hypocrites go after our politicians who are the root cause of yourh engaging in fraud, enough of this madness.

3 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Tomahawk99(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

Is your madness generational or self inflicted?
The poverty in your family is it generational? Mgbeke.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by obama30: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2021
HonNL:

The U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts

It's easy to condemn people because of others act, when did operating unlicensed business become a scam? or because it concerns a Nigeria?

The only crime he committed is that he operate unlicensed money transferring company which is illegal because he's not paying Tax from the proceed of the business, but label it scam is because he is a Nigeria.

If operating unlicensed money transferring company is a scam then former Liberty reserve should also see as scam.

The same way banks bank customers money without knowing how they make the money is the same way all money transferring agent does so what is different from his own? or because he is a Nigeria?

Most Nigeria here are shouting scam but can't reasoning how can operating unlicensed company become a scam, politicians bank the public money they diverted to banks and no one have ever call bank a scam institution all because it was registered, the only offence he committed is operating unlicensed money transfer company, but no one accused him of operating unlicensed car dealer company.

we shout scam but no one say he scamed him, even the accusers didn't mention any amount to proved he scamed anyone, he's offence is because he is a Nigeria and operating unlicensed money transfer

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by GeneralPula: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

We know them all. Their day of reckoning is coming, but we will not hand them over to the white pigs in America. We shall treat their fucck up here. If US and Europe return the money our evil politicians stole and are keeping in US and Europe banks, then we may consider releasing the Yahoo boys to them. Till then, no release of any Yahoo boy.

But it seems the Big T reside in USA?

Except he’s in Nigeria here, FBI will arrest him easily if he’s in yankee..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Jibsy203(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Check very well they man was influenced by Afonjas de number fraudsters in Africa
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by CUMIN: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
udemzyudex:

LOL.. I knew it, I know someone will reply this post with what's happening in computer Village, they call it carting.

If you put your ear down enough, you will hear stories that will shock you, things dey happen for inside that market.

It's a case of the more you look the less you see

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Kaiser20: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2021
If FBI continues their indictment on Nigerians almost all the millionaires and Billionaires in Nigeria will Fall.
Especially all the celebrity Big boys and big slay Queens are into wire-wire.
FBI take it easy Christmas is around the corner

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Algold:
Werey dey disguise like hardworking Nigerian.

Yahoozee crooner
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Believe.

Most of these car marts, real estate,
clubs, bar and lounges you see on the island are run of fraud money.

The more you look, the less you see...
True especially bar

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Believe.

Because criminals and alcohol na 5and 6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Many car dealers are fraudsters. I once worked under one. They buy cars on auction sites using stolen credit cards from fraud victims.
That's why many of them are rich. They run 100% no investment business. They buy or fish stolen credit cards, use them to buy cars and ship to Nigeria. The only fee they pay with their money is import duties.
True

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by ezechi24(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2021
just imagine if it was american citizens that was scamming nigerians.....

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Running a Ponzi scheme is the only crime I'm seeing he did.

Ponzi is scam.

Other things they wrote there sound somehow.

In US, the mode you use in transferring your personal funds can even earn you a jail time. Game they wanted playing on Airpeace CEO.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Phraences: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Believe.

Very true. The income doesn’t match the lifestyle

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Phraences: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2021
motionarena:

Do they steal the cards or what? Why did the owner not deactivate the card?
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Commentor: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
gaventa:
You are one of the few nairalanders that actually has sense. No one is justifying fraud but if reverse were to be the case, would America release their own citizen to us? Day in day out, Chevron and Shell steals our money and plunge our people into abject poverty and noting is being done but intimidated Nigerians who also don differently would come out to criticize some people just because they are not enjoying the dividends of fraud. Let us handle our issues ourselves.
[/s]

Continue with the backward way of thinking.

It looks good on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) / How I Killed My Cousin, Friend & 3 Others For Rituals – Ondo Fruit Seller / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.