Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud (37786 Views)

FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Angrygoat:
I knew he was a yahoo boy. Stupid thief. That big t means big thief. Ole. Hahahahaha. U scam dem for naija come rush transfer the owoe go your yankee aza,forgetting say fbi go screen the source. Hahahahaha. Fbi no dey do mistake,dem no be like efcc. The work on facts bro,big t aka big thief.u go old for jail. Ole. I dont know why u bstards have to go to USA always,France, Germany,Australia no dey thr. Ole. U robbed Peter to pay Paul,now paul gotta pay me.

What was the name of his ponzi in Nigeria ?
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Algold: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:
We knew they all all fraudsters. Useless criminals.

But, we won't release them to you. Our politicians that stole our money and are keeping them in your fraudulent banks, you have not reported them and given us back our money. So, leave our Yahoo boys until you return the money our politicians are keeping in your country. You useless white pigs using our money to feed your homosexuals and drug addicts citizens.

Thunder strike una Mama

Two wrongs can make a right. Condemn what is evil and bad

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by CUMIN: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Phraences:

Do they steal the cards or what? Why did the owner not deactivate the card?

When you call someone fraudster...the know how to hack and steal funds the owner will detect late.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by seanjy4konji: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
If its easy...You self try run am.
Kelvin30286063:
Many car dealers are fraudsters. I once worked under one. They buy cars on auction sites using stolen credit cards from fraud victims.
That's why many of them are rich. They run 100% no investment business. They buy or fish stolen credit cards, use them to buy cars and ship to Nigeria. The only fee they pay with their money is import duties.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Phraences: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Continue with the backward way of thinking.

It looks good on you.

Imagine that nigga. If he was a victim of the Ponzi scheme would he be speaking this way. You would always know criminals by the way they talk. Always supporting evil and deflecting from the point. If they catch fraudsters they say what of our politicians. Is that the matter on ground?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by crafteck(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

But, we won't release them to you. Our politicians that stole our money and are keeping them in your fraudulent banks, you have not reported them and given us back our money. So, leave our Yahoo boys until you return the money our politicians are keeping in your country. You useless white pigs using our money to feed your homosexuals and drug addicts citizens.

Thunder strike una Mama

Not yahoo, read.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2021
seanjy4konji:
If its easy...You self try run am.
I never see wetin go make me try fraud and as of now, I'm more comfortable that many of them. I was talking of many years ago after sec school.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2021
liketerm:
IGBO man and fraud is like bread and better. Only God knows the numbers of IGBOMEN that made their money through legit channel's.
my brother, they're very few maybe about 5%

1 Like

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Snitch24(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Wow crime committed since 2015
Omoh
Wow
Naija is really on a sloppy slide
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

We know them all. Their day of reckoning is coming, but we will not hand them over to the white pigs in America. We shall treat their fucck up here. If US and Europe return the money our evil politicians stole and are keeping in US and Europe banks, then we may consider releasing the Yahoo boys to them. Till then, no release of any Yahoo boy.
and how do you intend to"treat their f. up" here? In a country where every sector is rotten with corruption? Do you think the powers that be do not know the atrocities these fellows are committing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Believe.

Most of these car marts, real estate,
clubs, bar and lounges you see on the island are run of fraud money.

The more you look, the less you see...

True, It's not only on Island. They are scattered everywhere In the country. 90% of Successful People In Nigeria are either, "Politicians, Capitalists, Manipulators, Fraudsters, Assassins, Armed Robbers" Don't let anyone deceive you. Even some people who seems to be doing Monthly Salary Jobs Indulge In some of these Vices Just to level Up..Na Person wey dem Catch be Thief Or Bad Person......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by hosemujica: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Believe.

Most of these car marts, real estate,
clubs, bar and lounges you see on the island are run of fraud money.

The more you look, the less you see...
Especially those car marts, 90% are yahoo boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Timmi: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
HonNL:

The U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts

As usual, it's the dot nation. We need to encourage by all means possible for this dot nation to pull out of Nigeria. The shame and disgrace they are bringing to the rest of us is enough.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by seanjy4konji: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Better...Not justifying fraud as well....
Kelvin30286063:

I never see wetin go make me try fraud and as of now, I'm more comfortable that many of them. I was talking of many years ago after sec school.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Starzo: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

Thunder strike una Mama

If them return the money, e go reach ur hand or get any meaningful impact for your life??...First deal with your domestic crooked polithiefcians stealing your lives away before blaming the white man for anything.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by peter8535: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Dickeyrider:
smiley I hate yahoo boys but I love their money and big dicks
and for ur mind na..u don comment
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by ecomalchemist(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Commentor:

I always laugh at legit Nigerians trying to import cars hoping to make a profit.

99% of cars can be sold at "reasonable" price because they are from crime.

Either the car was stolen, was bought using stole credit cards, was bought to launder money, or smuggled in without paying requisite duties.

If you like go to an auction, purchase a car, then go through the legal means of bringing it down, see if you can sell the car at the prevailing market price, then check your profit (or loss) after.
grin

My brother you are very right, na why I no dey look person money cause if you dig deep there'd be a lot to uncover.

From politicians, actors, actresses that go to Dubai to eat shit and get paid $, to yahoo boys...

Omo the matter long die !!!

Some will push drugs and come back in December and start building hotels, guest houses and filling stations...

Believe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Ayoefa: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
GOFRONT:
Hmmm, scam, scam scam all around him......even his age. (31)

Well, Invictus, Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari comes to mind........These ones are senior yahoomen.

Biggest scammer is still Allen Oyenma that's been protected by Buhari from extradition to the US.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by bigcasava1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
US is selective, so all this our politician looting have not be detected for money laundering
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Unclefemolala(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

Thunder strike una Mama

The whites hates you once you take your ill gotten wealth away from their country

See them after Onyema (Air peace), Innocent and now Big T autos....
Bloody hypocrites
Same with UK
Millions of houses and real estate owned by Politicians in London will never be confiscated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Benwems(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Corporate2020:

Thunder strike una Mama
Even the yahoo girls (toke makinwa and co) collecting money from politicians should be arrested. They are accomplice by aiding and abetting financial crime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Mftivi: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
GOFRONT:
Hmmm, scam, scam scam all around him......even his age. (31)

Well, Invictus, Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari comes to mind........These ones are senior yahoomen.
typical dunce! This guy's only crime was negligence and ignorance. He was running local bureau De change in USA without license, you don't even understand the post you dey talk rubbish he is not the cause of your frustration. I know because I have done this before in another country and my account was frozen plunging me in debt and when I sought alternatives I got into more debt. Acquiring money transfer license is not beans.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by NomzyJust(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Many car dealers are fraudsters. I once worked under one. They The only fee they pay with their money is import duties.

Import duties too from stolen money. I still remember Otunba. Most people have forgotten about him.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by ActuaRise696969: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Evolutionlove:

True, It's not only on Island. They are scattered everywhere In the country. 90% of Successful People In Nigeria are either, "Politicians, Capitalists, Manipulators, Fraudsters, Assassins, Armed Robbers" Don't let anyone deceive you. Even some people who seems to be doing Monthly Salary Jobs Indulge In some of these Vices Just to level Up..Na Person wey dem Catch be Thief.....

It is not just Nigeria, it is human nature. Even Joe Biden is cutting deals. Not even the Pope is holy.

Sin your sins and let others sin their sin. It is the only way.

Everyone is imperfect, except you.
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by snoopz: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dem plenty for lekki
They use the money gotten abroad to auction, buy cars, send to Nigeria, sell in Nigeria and cash out in naira
( Dey will win most bids because they will bid at high price since the ill gotten dollar plenty berekete)
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
yahoo-boys and crypto with stupid airpods grin
Re: FBI Indicts Big-T Autos CEO, Edeh For Money Laundering, Investment Fraud by executive12: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Corporate2020:

Thunder strike una Mama

You won't release our crooks to them This one is already in their custody, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) / Young Man Caught With A Stolen Gucci Shirt And A Pair Of Slippers In Delta State / 2 Igbo Girls Rescued After Being Kidnapped & Forcefully Converted To Islam (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.