Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8686 Views)

My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Elporo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
brosom:
Sorry bro,

U re nothing but her sugar daddy which her main boyfriend is aware.

Comrade .. nothing wrong in being a sugar daddy. But OP was not, if he was he would not care this much.
Re: . by brosom(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

Comrade .. nothing wrong in being a sugar daddy. But OP was not, if he was he would not care this much.
I know OP mean business with her, but she mistook OP for sugar daddy.

That's my point.!
Re: . by Mcslize: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman, I feel your pain. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: . by xperiencelove(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
OP, the lady and her parent are ONLY using you. Her parent know that guy so well and they know he smashes her even in the house you rent for them. It is better to cut your loss now than later.

2 Likes

Re: . by ruffkenny: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
It is foolish to start spending Ur money on a girl who is not your wife,and even more foolish to extend it to her family,u just made a fool of urself,u never had a gf who respect u or even love u..The bitch u wasting the money u should invest in sth good is even a low life insecure bitch! And the stupid u is still shedding tears for this slut..Well sorry u are not a nice guy or kind guy but simply a simp and until u start understanding the nature of women,u will still repeat this same foolishness in ur next relationship..please learn from the red pil guys even if u are proper pil on how to handle women..u either get used by a woman or u use them in this game u call love,stop been a weak naive immature man seeking validation from a woman..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ActuaRise696969: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
@Fantachapman

You must understand that Love is not Divine. You are being fooled by the Angels. Love is not free.

These are hard truths and the sooner you learn about the truth about our nature as humans the more scared you will be to allow any woman or man into your space. You do not even know what each person was, before becoming human.

Love those who love you, but allow them to love you more, even if it is for your money. When the love stops, then stop the financing and move on to the next and let them move to their next too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Whois(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
"Respect is what makes a Relationship to last long, Love is just secondary"

Know this know peace
Re: . by lionphil(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:
My Fiancee has been attacking me regularly nagging at me each time we are out together and she sees a fine girl look at me. I don't even see the girls she is talking about. She has accused me of doing things that I never even imagine doing.

Now there was a time I sent her a message last year with my business whatsapp (that I rarely use, sometimes I deactivate it to create space on my phone to download new apps). She didn't know about this particular whatsapp because I don't really use it to chat with family and friends. In this message, I acted like a stranger/Chyker to her just to see how she would react so that i can use it and laugh with her but she discarded the person not knowing it was me.

Fast forward to last month she came to my house to spend time with me (we are in long distance relationship), I usually recharge dstv with that whatsapp, so she saw the whatsapp and she searched her phone and found out the fake chyker message I sent her last year had the same pic as the one I was using for dstv recharge. I told her I normally deactivate the whatsapp cos I don't use it often. I dont use it much anymore because the original phone number I was using with that whatsapp is no longer in use (blocked due to no usage). I told her the truth about the chyking incident. No one I know personally has the number except I want to ask questions online anonymously or when I was looking for a house, i used it to talk to agents. She accepted.

My main phone spoilt recently and i used the whatsapp to contact a repairer i met on nairaland. So we have been chatting about how to get it to him for repairs.

Now, two days ago, when I woke up in the morning, she asked me why I'm still using the whatsapp. I told her it was cos I was trying to contact a repairer. I opened the whatsapp and showed her, she saw the dstv recharge too, and the other messages that I sent to house agents were still there. So she insisted I scroll down so she could see what I have been doing on whatsapp. At this point I was upset. I told her her suspicions are getting too much, so I stretched my hand with the phone and asked her to give me her own whatsapp (Which she passwords) for me to see her messages, and then she can have and see mine. She then said she doesn't want to see mine anymore. She then left the room and when next I saw her in the parlour, she was deleting chats on her whatsapp. So I demanded to see her phone ( I bought it for her).

When I read her messages I was broken in half. There was a guy she earlier told me was a fool and an idiot, that the guy doesnt know how to talk to women and always wants to chat cos he has no one to talk to. She told me if that guy dares talk rubbish to her he will get slap. That he's not a spec to any girl at all. Now of all the people I see on her Facebook I'm always laughing when I see this particular guy's comments cos I tell her even if other guys are a threat, this is the last person I can ever fear can take you from me.

Can you believe that I read her chat with this particular guy and I was blown to shreds? She has been sex chatting the guy since when me and her first met 2 years ago and she is always the one bringing the sex chat up. She even tells him about me and they both laugh at me behind my back calling me Senior Uncle (as in old man). The house I rented for her and her family to stay, she invited the guy to bring condom and hammer when he is coming to help them arrange the house in the chat. She asked the guy to buy her condom and pant for Christmas, that year was the period I paid for the house. I bought her the phone she used to be chatting with this guy. Each time they are chatting and I come online, she will tell the guy that senior uncle is disturbing her again, that I am annoying and im talking talking not letting her sleep. I was planning to register her in school and that very night in January 2020, she told the guy that I'm disturbing her with school registration. She told him my village and where I live. Anything or plan I have for her, she will consult this guy to ask him what he thinks before she accepts what I tell her. Even when she travelled for a wedding, she returned very late to her parents house due to bus breaking down and as she was telling me their journey she was also giving this guy a blow by blow account of the journey, like for example: "we have entered Imo now, but we have not reached Ph, I am in Ph now, I am home now" and the guy responds "oh thank God". There was a chat where she was angry that the guy came to her house and didn't eat her food. This guy asks her if she is alone at home before he can come visit. She stopped working (cos they were paying her peanuts so i put her on monthly allowance) so she was always home.

I broke down in tears and smashed the phone. I still took her and the phone to the repairer of my other phone and they changed the screen, I paid. While I was reading the rest of the messages I was seeing, talk of breast and yansh and other terrible sex chats. She took the phone from me, I threatened to call her dad and she begged me not to. Next thing she deleted the messages. Her dad already saw my missed call the next morning (yesterday). He called her and she told him we had a problem. He called me and I told him everything that happened. He called her again and she said it was all a joke that she didn't mean all those chats with the guy. Her dad called me begged me to forgive her. He was crying. Her mum later called and begged me to forgive her that she said she was joking with the guy.
I called the guy with her phone and i told him i am senior uncle, he said he knows who i am, then i asked him why he destroy my marriage, he asked me which marriage? That he doesn't know who I am. I shouted on him and ended the call. I called his girlfriend and told her what he was doing to my relationship. My Fiancee has been crying and begging me since then. After that I forgave my fiancee yesterday, and her parents have called to thank me but my heart is still heavy. I don't know what to do anymore.

Note: She told me she never slept with him that it's just chat jokes.

She never slept with him but gives him details and they sex chat, the guy comes when others are not around. She cooks with your money and gets angry when the guy doesn't eat her food.

I know you love this girl and love can make people blind but please meet a new girl today... I didn't say meet a girl you'll love today. Just meet a new girl. In fact make new female friends today... keep in touch with your new female friends to the extent that I feels like you're cheating.

Believe me, that your girl that has been sleeping with the other guy will DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HER TO DO FOR YOU JUST TO KEEP YOU! If you don't follow this secret information I've given you, it will end in premium tears and you'd be queuing up at a paternity clinic very soon.

Make her have the belief that she's losing you and her brain will come back. Stop paying her that money and stop communicating with her parents, I didn't say you shouldn't help pit with the bill but you must act like you're out of this whole charade for some people to have sense.

Do the above if you really love her and can't let go.

My personal advise LET HER GO.. YOU DESERVE SOME PEACE OF MIND

2 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na the F*ck wey dem f*ck dey pain Senior uncle. Anyway, if u want to 4give her and accept her, the ball is in ur court. Afterall, she wasn't a virgin b4 u met her.
Re: . by purples25(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
I'm so sorry this happened to you. And you seem to have a good heart. Don't let this change you to a bad person.
Re: . by atilla(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman. You dont have a fiancee honestly. It's better I found out now than later. If your friendbtoldbubthisbgidt whatvwoupd you advice them honestly? I would say Cut your losses and move on with your life
Re: . by captainking(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:
My Fiancee has been attacking me regularly nagging at me each time we are out together and she sees a fine girl look at me. I don't even see the girls she is talking about. She has accused me of doing things that I never even imagine doing.

Now there was a time I sent her a message last year with my business whatsapp (that I rarely use, sometimes I deactivate it to create space on my phone to download new apps). She didn't know about this particular whatsapp because I don't really use it to chat with family and friends. In this message, I acted like a stranger/Chyker to her just to see how she would react so that i can use it and laugh with her but she discarded the person not knowing it was me.

Fast forward to last month she came to my house to spend time with me (we are in long distance relationship), I usually recharge dstv with that whatsapp, so she saw the whatsapp and she searched her phone and found out the fake chyker message I sent her last year had the same pic as the one I was using for dstv recharge. I told her I normally deactivate the whatsapp cos I don't use it often. I dont use it much anymore because the original phone number I was using with that whatsapp is no longer in use (blocked due to no usage). I told her the truth about the chyking incident. No one I know personally has the number except I want to ask questions online anonymously or when I was looking for a house, i used it to talk to agents. She accepted.

My main phone spoilt recently and i used the whatsapp to contact a repairer i met on nairaland. So we have been chatting about how to get it to him for repairs.

Now, two days ago, when I woke up in the morning, she asked me why I'm still using the whatsapp. I told her it was cos I was trying to contact a repairer. I opened the whatsapp and showed her, she saw the dstv recharge too, and the other messages that I sent to house agents were still there. So she insisted I scroll down so she could see what I have been doing on whatsapp. At this point I was upset. I told her her suspicions are getting too much, so I stretched my hand with the phone and asked her to give me her own whatsapp (Which she passwords) for me to see her messages, and then she can have and see mine. She then said she doesn't want to see mine anymore. She then left the room and when next I saw her in the parlour, she was deleting chats on her whatsapp. So I demanded to see her phone ( I bought it for her).

When I read her messages I was broken in half. There was a guy she earlier told me was a fool and an idiot, that the guy doesnt know how to talk to women and always wants to chat cos he has no one to talk to. She told me if that guy dares talk rubbish to her he will get slap. That he's not a spec to any girl at all. Now of all the people I see on her Facebook I'm always laughing when I see this particular guy's comments cos I tell her even if other guys are a threat, this is the last person I can ever fear can take you from me.

Can you believe that I read her chat with this particular guy and I was blown to shreds? She has been sex chatting the guy since when me and her first met 2 years ago and she is always the one bringing the sex chat up. She even tells him about me and they both laugh at me behind my back calling me Senior Uncle (as in old man). The house I rented for her and her family to stay, she invited the guy to bring condom and hammer when he is coming to help them arrange the house in the chat. She asked the guy to buy her condom and pant for Christmas, that year was the period I paid for the house. I bought her the phone she used to be chatting with this guy. Each time they are chatting and I come online, she will tell the guy that senior uncle is disturbing her again, that I am annoying and im talking talking not letting her sleep. I was planning to register her in school and that very night in January 2020, she told the guy that I'm disturbing her with school registration. She told him my village and where I live. Anything or plan I have for her, she will consult this guy to ask him what he thinks before she accepts what I tell her. Even when she travelled for a wedding, she returned very late to her parents house due to bus breaking down and as she was telling me their journey she was also giving this guy a blow by blow account of the journey, like for example: "we have entered Imo now, but we have not reached Ph, I am in Ph now, I am home now" and the guy responds "oh thank God". There was a chat where she was angry that the guy came to her house and didn't eat her food. This guy asks her if she is alone at home before he can come visit. She stopped working (cos they were paying her peanuts so i put her on monthly allowance) so she was always home.

I broke down in tears and smashed the phone. I still took her and the phone to the repairer of my other phone and they changed the screen, I paid. While I was reading the rest of the messages I was seeing, talk of breast and yansh and other terrible sex chats. She took the phone from me, I threatened to call her dad and she begged me not to. Next thing she deleted the messages. Her dad already saw my missed call the next morning (yesterday). He called her and she told him we had a problem. He called me and I told him everything that happened. He called her again and she said it was all a joke that she didn't mean all those chats with the guy. Her dad called me begged me to forgive her. He was crying. Her mum later called and begged me to forgive her that she said she was joking with the guy.
I called the guy with her phone and i told him i am senior uncle, he said he knows who i am, then i asked him why he destroy my marriage, he asked me which marriage? That he doesn't know who I am. I shouted on him and ended the call. I called his girlfriend and told her what he was doing to my relationship. My Fiancee has been crying and begging me since then. After that I forgave my fiancee yesterday, and her parents have called to thank me but my heart is still heavy. I don't know what to do anymore.

If you don't send that girl out of your life.. You have yourself to blame

1 Like

Re: . by franklingud(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Enugu girls can do this kinda thing.

They can cheat with the devil and claim they love Jesus.

Beware of Enugu girls, most of them are ungrateful elements.

2 Likes

Re: . by DrayZee: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
OP...don’t be distraught because of the insults you see here. You seem to have a good heart. Unfortunately, some people don’t care much for that.
You’ve seen a good number of red flags (from your previous thread and this one).
You know what to do if you want peace of mind.
Re: . by vikgreen01(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Most times i don’t log in to read on nairaland but I immediately log in to comment when I read your ordeal. Bro You will really need to work on yourself a lot. You’re financing another people’s family, have u finance your family?.
Some girls are something else a guy doing everything for u Nd ur family to pay him back with loyalty is now difficult. The guy u are romancing what has he done or is he doing for u. Truly some girls deserve to be miserable Nd learn the hard way with a brutal man as a form of karma.

1 Like

Re: . by Tobiloba24072: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
franklingud:
Enugu girls can do this kinda thing.

They can cheat with the devil and claim they love Jesus.

Beware of Enugu girls, most of them are ungrateful elements.

I had to warn my ex, that is always claiming victim, someone that I saw video with someone old enough to be her father drinking wine and playing in hotel room. She left threatening me that she has lots of abroad toasters and so on. After exploring around and broken engagement she is back trying to play mind games that will make me take her back. Mumu ashawo girl...and she's Enugu girl too..

5 Likes

Re: . by spirul77: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na mumu dey get fiancee
Re: . by Actuarydeji(m): 4:05am On Oct 02, 2021
I am seriously angry reading this your epistle, Ogun kill you there. Mumu like you, senior uncle. If your fellow guy asked you for 1k, someone like you go dey form broke.
Fantachapman:

Re: . by LEGALSER: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Fantachapman:

It seems you don't love yourself.

Dump that girl and find yourself a responsible woman.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Fantachapman:

I didnt start with money. I didn't even have a lot of money neither do I now. When i met her her mom was very sick. I paid for her mom's hospital bills. Then she fell sick herself, almost at the point of death and was rushed to the hospital. I wasn't around But i paid for her hospital bills as well. She got well and I had to change her accommodation. From face me i face you she was living with her family to 3 bedroom flat in a clean environment. I didn't do these to show off. The pain is that she was doing all these the same period she came back from hospital and was moving to the new house. I am pained that i was ridiculed with this guy while I was trying to register her in school cos she had no tertiary education and I chose to train her. What kind of heart does this? Would any one be this mean to someone who really cares about them?

God loves you too much that's why He exposed this girl. You have done your best for her and her family, your conscience is clean. Senior man, move on before she ties you with another man's pregnancy or diabolical means. That her father crying can do anything to retain you as meal ticket, them fit don dey burn candle for your head sef. Op I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ, receive sense and courage to do the needful. Amen

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2021
mrblessed:
The family needs your financial support since to them you are just an ATM. Why won't her parents intervene, explain away, excuse, and extenuate their daughter's promiscuity to ensure that a cash cow continues to produce enough cash to help the family? Your type doesn't need advice because it is a waste, but events would reveal how stupid you have been and it will be brutal. Just continue being unreasonable when logic would have alerted you to the dangers ahead.

Advice alone might not work, he needs help from those close to him. If you check he might not be helping his own family as much as he is helping this karashika and her family, I smell manipulation, this one don pass simping. His family needs to be aware so they can prayerfully intercede on his behalf

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2021
This op story reminds me of the movie Original sin
Re: . by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2021
The op is a foolish man. You're a really foolish big uncle.
Re: . by luminouz(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Fantachapman....

You forgave the girl?

You will soon commit suicide.

Join the redpill. It is the only thing that can save your ass
Re: . by GoldenJAT(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Senior uncle! C wicked name!!! Continue 2 de pay rent joor!
Make we add central bank of Nigeria 2 ur name?
Re: . by JasperVII(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2021
You forgave her? There is no redemption for you, you deserve whatever you got and more.
Re: . by JasperVII(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2021
luminouz:
Fantachapman....

You forgave the girl?

You will sokny commit suicide.

Join the redpill. It is the only thing that can save your ass
As in eh... He forgive am, chai.
Re: . by Impostor: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
It looks like she and her family depend on you for financial support. That's all. She is only with you for that reason. This is why we should get married early
Re: . by anuofGod(f): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Fantachapman:

I am glad to tell you that it will still happen again and again. And when you marry her, her boyfriend's will Bleep her right on your matrimonial bed while she use your money to pay their bills.
Congrats for been a simp.
#spits

1 Like

Re: . by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Fantachapman:

The fact that you rented a house for her family, bought her a phone and put her on salary shows you are a mugu! Women do not respect men who do what you did.

In relating with women use carrot and stick method.

Tell her it is over, that's if you are man.

Except you are very ugly and she is the only one that has agreed to date you with conditions.

Be a man dump that bitch, let her junior uncle take care of her!

2 Likes

Re: . by boninho: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2021
As a child, we used to sing.....traffic light, traffic light.....you MUST obey the traffic light, red say STOP, yellow say READY, green say GO

Never ignore warning signals, never

She's for the streets, dump her immediately

You've already done worse training her and helping her family when you've not even married her. She would just finish the university and tell you she's no longer interested, what will you do?

You must learn from other people's experiences, you mustn't have to wait for it to happen to you

He who has ears, let him hear

1 Like

Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Ficient:

God loves you too much that's why He exposed this girl. You have done your best for her and her family, your conscience is clean. Senior man, move on before she ties you with another man's pregnancy or diabolical means. That her father crying can do anything to retain you as meal ticket, them fit don dey burn candle for your head sef. Op I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ, receive sense and courage to do the needful. Amen

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.