Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (59214 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Bigchristo: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
falcon01:
yes perfect excuse.
But how did he get the mans DNA sample?
thank you for this reasonable question, how did he even get to find his biological father wasn’t scripted on the article.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by princewarri1985: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Fvckyouall: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Maybe he was swapped at birth.

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.
Shut up useless pig, see how you rushed to cum on this thread with your fish puna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by mu2sa2: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dna paternity shouldn't be allowed for someone born in wedlock. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by ExtraVioment: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
E get one thing wey one guy man tell me train/metro rail for Yankee back in the day.

He say na, "mother's baby, father's maybe".

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Newton2024: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
There are cases where midwives swap babies either intentionally or otherwise.
FutureIsFemale harlotry

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by mrkings84(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
I now see the reason our forefathers insisted on a male child or......
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Solatium(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Then a maternity test will reveal that he neither belongs to the father nor the mother.
Once the DNA doesn't match the father but matches that of the mother, it's a clear cut infidelity case,but if it doesn't match both then a case of baby swapping at the clinic.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
falcon01:
yes perfect excuse.
But how did he get the mans DNA sample?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Maski87: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Does it mean his mum was banging the bouncer
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Powersurge: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.

Lolzz. Swap ko, rotate ni. The mother should make herself available for DNA too to confirm jf he was swap or not. E no hard na!
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://.com/man-finds-out-who-is-biological-father-is-after-carrying-out-a-dna-test/
For this to do this with all this level of happiness about it, then, there is a 150% probability that the so-called Biological father is about 150% (in the guy's own perspective) better than the father that raised him.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

So, if it was actually a swap (as you suggested), how then did he get the full information about the real parents??
He definitely didn't go back to the hospital where he was born.
(From all indications inside the story, his mother possibly confessed to him when he turned 18.)
Most importantly, if he was swapped at birth, he would have a totally different biological mother.. In fact, the mother might not even know about the swap (unless she needed a boy, but she gave birth to a girl, then she begged the delivery nurses to carry out a swap, which now resulted in the guy.. And if this was the case, the mother would rather have decided to die with this secret).. And even at that, she is not supposed to know who the biological parents are.
That means, the guy would only have known that his current father is not his biological father only after a DNA test, and not by the confessions of the mother at the time he was 18.
And then, the DNA test can only reveal that both current parents of his are not his biological parents.
The DNA test cannot really suggest who the real parents are.
And even if he went back to the hospital in search of information on the real parents, he might still not get the answers that he sought.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Blake755: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fear woman imagine she is ready to keep this thing for the rest of her life nawa oo angry
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I said midwives sometimes swap babies.

then the babies DNA won't be similar to both the dad and the mum.

the guy has two dad's (1 since he went looking for the original) and just a mum.

he knew about the other guy years ago.

madame his mum cheated and deceived her husband - just like most women like you who won't let this DNA test issue rest

7 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by shantti(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
The secrets women take to the grave leaves maggots belwidered

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by od501: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Will you just cut this crap..
This thing you're typing just shows how low you are in thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by od501: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

If it is a swap, he wouldn't have the mother's DNA either.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by od501: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

If it is a swap, he wouldn't have the mother's DNA either
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by sharone21(f): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Many men supporting their nonsense. Meanwhile, many of them are the cause of this confusion by 'bhoeing' about and not accepting responsibilities.

The young man should be grateful someone found him worthy to raise him up... Who knows if he was adopted from foster home, maybe after his mum couldn't raise him alone OR at least she got married to an understanding person and wanted the sad past to die.

Whichever way. I hope the father will not come and reap in his life where he never or didn't want to sow. Be wise young man.

Anyway, the mother should have hinted him about this and some children won't even bother looking for a dad who didn't want to look for them.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by dontai(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
mu2sa2:
Dna paternity shouldn't be allowed for someone born in wedlock. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Tell that to the American embassy.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by johbara: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKayy:

And only the husbands DNA was swapped out.
Feminists reason somehow

Men need to understand this, the main aim of having sex or marriage is to retain your DNA on earth and move on(die) . Once your DNA is not retained here, that means you never existed.
So paternity fraud is the most "wicked wickedness" in nature. It means that she doesn't seem you fit to be retained in this world.
. I totally agree
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Caramia2020(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
But he never made mention of being swapped.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Dotman2210(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Madam shift with your lame excuse, midwives sometimes swap babies yen yen, instead of you to address the main issue you continue to look for excuses to justify the wayward lives of some women, you can do better than this

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
It's very possible that he was swapped at birth
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
sharone21:
Many men supporting their nonsense. Meanwhile, many of them are the cause of this confusion by 'bhoeing' about and not accepting responsibilities.

The young man should be grateful someone found him worthy to raise him up... Who knows if he was adopted from foster home, maybe after his mum couldn't raise him alone OR at least she got married to an understanding person and wanted the sad past to die.

Whichever way. I hope the father will not come and reap in his life where he never or didn't want to sow. Be wise young man.

Anyway, the mother should have hinted him about this and some children won't even bother looking for a dad who didn't want to look for them.
Honestly..
I'm yet to understand why he was so excited about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anakojum:

It's very possible that he was swapped at birth
We know..
But a lot of things inside this story is suggesting something else.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Newboss(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He knew about the man when he was 18. He carried out the test when he was 26. Have I asked your question?

If he knew about him at 18, doesn't that tell you that the baby was not swapped? That guy has been around his mother before.

Abi na sperm they swap? Ndi swapping
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by falcon01: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He knew about the man when he was 18. He carried out the test when he was 26. Have I asked your question?
nop! But you answered even at that you didnt answer sef. How did he get a sample of the mans DNA? Hair, poo, pee saliva e.t.c did he ask the man for it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.