Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,339 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) (59376 Views)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Dindondin(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Maybe he was swapped at birth.

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.
Hello FutureIsFemale, what's the emotion state of a man who found out a bastard after DNA test?
Real men don't just do DNA to a good woman. They to it to a woman with trust issues. A hoe with many body count that mingled into their lives. It happens. It may be a one night stand. But we can't raise a bastard. Even if we want to, we must know what/who we are raising.
I Bleep ed you is different from you born for me.
I Bleep ed you and you born for me is different from I Bleep ed you and you took advantage of that to trap me with a bastard
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Olumaeme: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Send the child and mother out.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by GEEBITE: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2021
The man asked how old is he. Like he doesnt want to pay child support?
FutureIsFemale:

https://.com/man-finds-out-who-is-biological-father-is-after-carrying-out-a-dna-test/
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
I hope the mom didn't do what many Nigeria women do and feels it's ok
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Dindondin:

Hello FutureIsFemale, what's the emotion state of a man who found out a bastard after DNA test?
Real men don't just do DNA to a good woman. They to it to a woman with trust issues. A hoe with many body count that mingled into their lives. It happens. It may be a one night stand. But we can't raise a bastard. Even if we want to, we must know what/who we are raising.
I Bleep ed you is different from you born for me.
I Bleep ed you and you born for me is different from I Bleep ed you and you took advantage of that to trap me with a bastard
Did the woman make herself have many bodycount by herself? Was it not same you men?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by prophetfire: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Maybe he was swapped at birth.

I'm stating the possible outcome. Remember in my previous thread I stated clearly that I don't support infidelity.
. You are trying too hard to give whorish women an escape route. Why are you so concerned?
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Where are the crew of " if you abandon your child or absent in his life that he won't seek to find you" .. it can only happen with female kids.. a male child would always want to meet and connect with his biological father. ..

FutureIsFemale this news go pain you tire..
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Dindondin(m): 2:13am On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Did the woman make herself have many bodycount by herself? Was it not same you men?
The woman had the choice of not repeating others mistakes.
However, pushing a child that doesn't belong to a man to him intentionally is criminal.
Especially to the women who loves trapping men with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by temi1290: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
emmnprince:
We only hear of "paternity fraud" but no "maternity fraud."

Remind me of a young pretty of a lady 2 years ago who is 10 years younger than OP, who did a DNA test to know if her mum's husband was truly her dad. Lo and behold, he wasn't her dad. Her mum hid it from her husband and daughter for donkey years. Already, sef the man so much loved his supposed daughter for her care, concern and support which his wife didn't give or show him.

The DNA result gladdened his heart, and the bond between him and his supposed daughter became stronger and waxing beyond human comprehension. The man has filed for divorce because of his wife nonmarital attitude and conduct, and plan to marry his supposed daughter has been set in motion!

Mother now hate her daughter. Daughter now love her mum's man. Mum refuse to accept divorce. The case now in supreme Court and to be finalized February 14 of next year (OP's birthday). See gbege! Long story short, believe this story at your own peril.

This story is solely dedicated to OP and her goons.

Kemi Adetiba reading this your story

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by temi1290: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2021
mainman7:
The heartless Bastard Fatherer should be most violently shot in the Brain fast! To serve as deterrent to anyone that still want to sleep with another man's wife. This man must be killed soonest. Let the innocent Husband that has been played and deceived to spend his whole Life, Money, Effort and Emotion training this senseless Bastard weep no more, quality Justice shall be served without delay! Cameroon, here I come!

Very good �, so what should happen to the married woman that spread her legs like blue band for another man.
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by Prugee: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by emmnprince(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
temi1290:

Kemi Adetiba reading this your story

Say hello to her for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by XAUBulls: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) by XAUBulls: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Prugee:
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / What Is He Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.