Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money (35438 Views)

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo / Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Standing5(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Hushmoni:
;Dtry to make money grin
If the so called thieves made money, will they ever rob? Truth is they aren't thieves but ritualists and probably worked for big men. Robbery is just a convenient cover to kill two birds with a stone.
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Karmaisme(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Una dey see them nah o if them burn them now somepipo go dey talk rubbish for here o

If you mercy today tomorrow if dey come rob you dem go fit kill you so if dem burn thief I nor dey pity them because if them carry gun them go shoot you

The best way if no be for the corrupt police we get b4 hardcover them to police

Handover not "hardcover".
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Standing5:

Yes. They have eternally affected another persons chance of a glorious destinty.

How is the person affected eternally? Is he not going to die too? Or he's going to be eternally blind?
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by yeldey: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2021
This man was our Guardian counsellor back then in Secondary school. Then, he claimed it was cultists who plucked out his eyes. We used to call him Mr Mike
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Polynek(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2021
GOD!!! Am just thinking the kind of pains this man went through cry
This is why I don't pity robbers whenever they get burnt sad
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Edoreborn: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2021
yeldey:
This man was our Guardian counsellor back then in Secondary school. Then, he claimed it was cultists who plucked out his eyes.
Yes,,saw it on kolawole Olawuyi shows back in the days..Heard they were cultists..So sad oo
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Beedude(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Seems no be today bad thing just dey happen for this country. Its a pity
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by sonsomegrigbo: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Benrosaria:

Was it known to everyone that while the incidence was happening, he must have screamed and no one could help

It happened to him in school
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by pyro62(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Sapa is that you? Nice one cry
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Offpoint1: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Oblongata:
Believing in extra ordinary source of evil is completely unnecessary, man alone is capable of all wickedness. (Joseph Conrad).
I've been ringing this out to religious people.

We are the devils
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by sofiscatedmoron: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Ogun state? harvesters ni gbogbo won, won ti fi oju e she ogun,,

Ogun state ati ogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by eagleonearth(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2021
MG007:
What a great man Mr Mike is, I remember him from way back during my days as a student of Mayflower school Ikenne. He used to be our counselor and guardian then, he was always willing to help students and always full of life. God bless his great soul
my cousin schooled there. seems to me a great school
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Olajah81: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Michael Ebohor brother to John Ebohor.
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Tywo2018: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2021
And the funniest is that those that did the dastardly act must have become Pastor's somewhere saying once upon a time. Jesu sanu fun wa oo
deeway200:
Truly, living in Nigeria is miraculous.
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Strong man.. If na me i for don blast myself
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Sammerboi: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
This sheer wickedness and heartlessness by the evil robbers. These bastards ain’t touching heaven even they repent.
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by YourFavorite21(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
So sad, i can imagine the trauma,the pains, and sleepless Nights that this man, must have gone through, the worst part be say he no even know how his beautiful wife and kids look like. sometimes na jungle justice dey make sense pass, when ever those useless things are caught, nawa oh since 1995 that's a very long time ago. sad
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by TenQ: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
LordReed:

So you think eternal torture is the best response to the person who did this?
It's not about whether it's eternal or not. It's about recompense
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:

It's not about whether it's eternal or not. It's about recompense

So how does torturing the perpetrator provide recompense? Is the torture going to restore the eyesight or provide the victim with anything useful?
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by hahn(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:
And some people argue that God is wicked for creating hell (a prison of judgement) for such wickedness of taking a man's eyes

Hahn, Kobojunkie, LordReed

The real question is on what moral ground does a god who sat back and watched the man's eyes plugged out have to punish anyone at all?

What exactly is the use of this god if it cannot save from people from going through pain on earth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:
And some people argue that God is wicked for creating hell (a prison of judgement) for such wickedness of taking a man's eyes
First of all, I never said anything about God being wicked for creating a Hell. undecided

Secondly, unless the thief is born-again, he will never see Hell since only those who have eternal life be damned in Hell. undecided
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by TenQ: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
First of all, I never said anything about God being wicked for creating a Hell. undecided

Secondly, unless the thief is born-again, he will never see Hell since only those who have eternal life be damned in Hell. undecided
Sickening is the only response to such a warped doctrine!
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by TenQ: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
hahn:

The real question is on what moral ground does a god who sat back and watched the man's eyes plugged out have to punish anyone at all?

What exactly is the use of this god if it cannot save from people from going through pain on earth?
So, God is the world's Policeman!?

Sorry to disappoint you. The earth was given to man as a place to live and a school!
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by TenQ: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
LordReed:

So how does torturing the perpetrator provide recompense? Is the torture going to restore the eyesight or provide the victim with anything useful?
The blind will receive his sight back at resurrection.

But would you rather that the wicked person who gouged out the eyes of a fellow man go unpunished!?
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:

The blind will receive his sight back at resurrection.

But would you rather that the wicked person who gouged out the eyes of a fellow man go unpunished!?

So what will the torture benefit the victim?

Nope I expect there to be justice meted out to the perp but not everlasting torture nor do I expect that a god that is supposed to be all wise is unable to figure out what to do with criminals any better than humans.
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:

Sickening is the only response to such a warped doctrine!
Good for you! undecided
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by West2019(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
those robber's are already in hell fire facing there sin
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by TenQ: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
LordReed:

So what will the torture benefit the victim?

Nope I expect there to be justice meted out to the perp but not everlasting torture nor do I expect that a god that is supposed to be all wise is unable to figure out what to do with criminals any better than humans.
Justice is two ways:
The wicked planted evil and Justice make sure he harvests in many fold the reward of his deeds.

The good person planted goodness, justice is making sure he receives many fold the reward of his deeds.
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by 03072001he: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
wt dd they gain in plucking d man's eyes, armes robbers are so wicked n greedy, they robbed 5 houses n yet, it ws stl nt enough for dem
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:

Justice is two ways:
The wicked planted evil and Justice make sure he harvests in many fold the reward of his deeds.

The good person planted goodness, justice is making sure he receives many fold the reward of his deeds.

What does the victim benefit from having the perp tortured for eternity?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by Xman12345goat: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2021
If na hausa fulani man, his education would have ended, he would have been given a plate and stick to go begging around
Re: Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money by TenQ: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2021
LordReed:

What does the victim benefit from having the perp tortured for eternity?
It's never about the victim. It is about the offence of gross WICKEDNESS to a fellow human being due to selfishness.

In the world, there is what we call "offence against the state"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.