Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React (76191 Views)

Femi Otedola Receives His Daughter, Temi And Her Fiancé In His Dubai Home (Pix) / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by ezechi24(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
trust me that whitemoney is a 4king gay....

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Can we be friends?
We all need friends... No one needs an enemy.
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SonofGod231: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Navalsadiq:
them go burst person anus
Na Queen be the only chic with pusssy for the World?!What If him mind no carry those BbNaija babes but dey another chic?
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SonofGod231: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
Na so e easy to manifest nah.... See wetin son of god dey think?
grin grin grin
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
chidonweb:
This is a betrayal.
Queen was the only lady that truly love and respect Whitney in the House
Queen and whitemoney with other few housemates will be going to Dubai for One African Festival or something like that, but NiYi didn't qualify to follow them so it's a wise choice since NiYi is his man. Taking Queen means she going to Dubai twice within a space if two months while NIYi gets nothing . So I think there is sense in his choice
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by ezechi24(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

But Niyi is married...
Don’t think he is a gay.

we have married men running that sht...

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
And you commenting on this post is super brainless
mainman7:
Yeah, Dude you so woke! Most got the message when this Satanist took the evil queen from the back live on TV. BBNja Season 666 is to subtly but fiercely push Homosexuality as the New Norm into the Brains of Nigerians. Anybody that praise Niyi/WytMoney trip is brainless.
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by WaffenSS(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Digmygold:

I no "shaa". Go back to Primary One. With ypur written balder, I doubt that you have even seen the four walls of a classroom before. So go to school and don't be late.

Seems more than one person needs to go back to school

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
as in ehh..... But the annoying thing is that the rumors will soon start spreading just like they have labelled every nigerian bachelor gay.....
Queen and whitemoney with other few housemates will be going to Dubai for One African Festival or something like that, but NiYi didn't qualify to follow them so it's a wise choice since NiYi is his man. Taking Queen means she going to Dubai twice within a space if two months while NIYi gets nothing . So I think there is sense in his choice

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Starz825:

He probably might have chosen niyi because niyi was the first to leave the house...who didn't have the chance to compete in the house for any money making task
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Joromi1:
Whitemoney is not gay. He just wanted a male company who will explore Dubai with him. Going with Queen wouldn't give him that freedom because she would want all the attentions for herself alone.

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
nenbeu:
good for them, but queen but queen see ya life
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by resourcedude: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
For me he chose a business partner to discuss business. the show has ended, business begins.
Queen would be a distraction and there, they will meet more sexy and business minded girls to hook up with, especially Whitemoney. Again, Whitemoney knows that he would be a talk of the town; if he is a gay or not, he really wants to be on the news.
Whitemoney is intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
SonofGod231:

grin grin grin
see your teeth....i go commot your teeth just now....
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Neokhalifa(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Igbo and Yoruba Trip.......D combination ASO Rock needs to move the country forward

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by geesilver(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I know he's married and he's not gay but because he chose him as his plus one for the trip, rumors will start to swell
Like you started the rumour
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
So sorry for the heartbreak choosing Niyi over you maybe ur anus is licking that's why
ezechi24:
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by CSTRR: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
How woman wan take help you?
How many people here woman don help for here, apart from our mothers?

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Starz825(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Exactly
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Wantedmiller:
I know....whitemoney picked Niyi because he left the house so early and won nothing. He wants to bridge the gap.
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Lightorder: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
This your mindset is the major reason so many guys don't help guys like them...
just reading through. God bless you sir
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Crunchyg3:

You seem to be plugged in. Did WM ever discuss any of his ex-girlfriends on the show? Does he even like p-word? grin
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by RichAbujaGuy: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2021
2023NaijaVoter:

You seem to be plugged in. Did WM ever discuss any of his ex-girlfriends on the show? Does he even like p-word? grin

Why are u so freaking nosey concerning someone's private life and dem own sexuality? Mind your own bleeping business, and have a nice day. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Joromi1: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Yeah, so the gay rumour is baseless.
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Crunchyg3: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
2023NaijaVoter:

Is it a must that you must discuss about your ex, is that a criteria, is it all the housemates that discussed about their ex?

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
You that have been single for 8 years now what are you?
2023NaijaVoter:

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Lightorder:
just reading through. God bless you sir
Amen... But i am a MA not sir.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
I wonder for people ooo
Crunchyg3:

Is it a must that you must discuss about your ex, is that a criteria, is it all the housemates that discussed about their ex?
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2021
ezechi24:
Who are you that we should trust you.... Are you the wall gecko in whitemoney house to know all his activities.

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Fakbrown: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2021
If I was in his shoes I will pick my nigga, after all they ain't dating
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2021
The man did a good thing. Just so you know he doesn't have to be gay to have a male friend. Bad bad children full this thread...

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Crunchyg3:

As in ehn.... So his reason for spoiling this guy is because he did not discuss his ex.... Nawa for some people oooh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.