Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,536 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:03 AM

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React (76300 Views)

Femi Otedola Receives His Daughter, Temi And Her Fiancé In His Dubai Home (Pix) / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Angrygoat: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Homo. Yanga and shakara don start. I still get 10m pass u. Your money go finish, u never see anything yet. Low life
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Still confused about what all the fuss is... Must he carry the lady??! Is it not his trip?!!

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by eguarojeona: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

But Niyi is married...
Don’t think he is a gay.
Lol, you don't say.He can be Bi.By the way gays marry too to escape societal scrutiny.You will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Sterope(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2021
It is a vacation and they are not dating. What will they be doing together for that number of days?
chidonweb:
This is a betrayal.
Queen was the only lady that truly love and respect Whitney in the House

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by ogene70: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2021
prodige001:
.lol I will do same over and over again... The company of a fellow man in a foreign land can't be over emphasized

With a wing man... Your game will always be tight

You be bad guy , most people don't understand this .

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by elmaz(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Pere na mugu
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Tundex911: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Yoruba and Igbo are like 5&6,if you won argue with me go ask odiks my guy back then during service year...

One love always
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Kylekent59: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
busterr:
Stupid gay

What makes him gay?
Is it because he chose his fellow man?

Why are some Nigerians cursed?

If you go to a party with your fellow guy, how fun would it be? would you be able to mingle with girls freely?

if you go to a party with a girl, how fun would it be?
would you be able to talk to other girls?

Use your brain if you have sense. When you are in another man's land with your fellow man, you are going to be bold.

It's like you want him to just be focused on Queen for the rest of his stay.

My man, go and undo what you did.

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by hopexter(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
busterr:
Stupid gay

That’s what you think bro. With that money, why go Dubai with a lady when you’ll meet different ladies from different parts of the world? All you need is a buddy who is willing to party and carry babes. If na me, na 3 of my main mehn I go go with for flexing lol grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by udomas(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Jonasigoh:
For the first time I ever like dis dude,(chief cool BBN season 6) No body has given me his quality that made him to win the show

Exactly, na correct guy eim be.

Assuming Queen won, she'd have been the first to dump his ass. Trust women when they win at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
soo niyi is d black guy right.
obviously queen is d girl
and white money is d yellow gay looking dude.

i rest my case if u can read inbtw
When a lady pick lady nobody call them lesbians. Buh wen Guys do ladies will be vexed. Indeed the future is female.
Ladies really control the social media, that's y u see Dem winning every case on social media. I pity simps ,bcus they will be at the receiving ends...

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by udomas(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Iamicekid:
I don’t see a reason why this is news, they are not dating even if they are he has every right to choose whoever he wants... it funny how 9ja girls are cause they want to have there own choice but don’t want a man to have his own choice

Exactly my brother.

9ja girls start dating you without your knowledge the moment you're successful.

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Donpaper: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
He refused to be a simp.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.
Can you develop an app store?
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Kylekent59: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
Homo. Yanga and shakara don start. I still get 10m pass u. Your money go finish, u never see anything yet. Low life

Only one advertisement he would do will surpass your 10M

We have not talked about other deals ooo.....

Oh, I forgot I was talking to a kid with small brains...

oh shitttt.......
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2021
fernandoc:
Trust me the trip would be more fun with your guy. Besides una go jam girls better that Queen in that Dubai without the assesory headache attached.
A lady will never pick a guy. I love what white money did. Everybody can be a simp. If de call call him gay,he will call them lesbians. Case close

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Lightorder: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
Amen... But i am a MA not sir.
Bless you ma
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
This your mindset is the major reason so many guys don't help guys like them...
Exactly. Guys now have sense. L

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by stasius: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I know he's married and he's not gay but because he chose him as his plus one for the trip, rumors will start to swell

That is the point. Rumours..... Controversies.... We love it. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Let him give people something to talk about. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2021
jodeci:

Truth. Some guys are so rotten within..so much that every move is judged from their thwarted narrative.

The reason a man cannot assist a follow man.
Guys Assist themselves, ladies are manipulative. De want de world to revolve around them.

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2021
chidonweb:
This is a betrayal.
Queen was the only lady that truly love and respect Whitemonney in the House
No betrayal. They never had any agreement. Don't be an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by stasius: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Queen that called him Assistant boyfriend nkọ?

We don't want to go and do assistant boyfriend for anybody.

Dude is being real to himself. Period.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Joromi1:
Whitemoney is not gay. He just wanted a male company who will explore Dubai with him. Going with Queen wouldn't give him that freedom because she would want all the attentions for herself alone.
It only take a guy to spot one. Any Lady who calls him a gay is a lesbian.

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Coldshisha:
Very smart guy.... Queen would have nagged him to death in Dubai
Exactly. U Sharp. Enugu n Anambra boys de sense Wella. Unlike imo n Abia.
Very calculative. U de carry woman way de gum body give u go Dubai. After de trip she go begin do like winch. ( Nag nag nag every where)

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SonofGod231: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
see your teeth....i go commot your teeth just now....
Lol...I no dey like gragra ooo. Na only bobbi make you want comot my teeth..Abeg allow me stay in peace ooo.
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
uniquebright:
Some comments here re so stupid and foolish. Choosing a guy over a girl makes him a gay? Indeed some people reason from their anus
It's a manipulative word for faint minded people. WM is an alpha male not a simp. His type is rare. All we have this days are simps ( social media contributes alot to their Simpsons)
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by chidonweb(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

No betrayal. They never had any agreement. Don't be an illiterate.

illiterate?

I'm talking about loyalty.
So they must have a written agreement before he can appreciate her.

What Whitemoney did is embarrassing queen. Her enemies will laugh her
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Jayblaze47:
Had it been that it was liquorose that won and chose a fellow female it wouldn't be a problem ooo
Exactly. You are on point. Ladies are devilish in the manipulation game

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by ceeceeco: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
soo niyi is d black guy right.
obviously queen is d girl
and white money is d yellow gay looking dude.

i rest my case if u can read inbtw
What case did you rest? Bleep it! Must you people reason everything to be gay? Guy man choose him fellow guy make him follow am make the trip so that them go fit catch cruise, flow well, then chew turkey(yan matters) as men, u come dey here dey castigate. Whitemoney wants to enjoy himself freely, & not to be choked up by a single bitch. Though i'd so detest him if he's actually a gay, because I hate gayism, but I believe that's not the case anyway. So free the guy, he's made his choice...he knows better.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Wantedmiller:
I know....whitemoney picked Niyi because he left the house so early and won nothing. He wants to bridge the gap.
He owes no one any explanation ofa
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Wantedmiller:
I know....whitemoney picked Niyi because he left the house so early and won nothing. He wants to bridge the gap.
He owes no one any explanation oga
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Angrygoat: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Story. I worked hard for my money fool . Speak for yourself fool
Kylekent59:

Only one advertisement he would do will surpass your 10M

We have not talked about other deals ooo.....

Oh, I forgot I was talking to a kid with small brains...

oh shitttt.......
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by vickydevoka(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
ezechi24:
trust me that whitemoney is a 4king gay....
So what should we do now. Kill him or kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil / Mr Ibu Had Car Accident At Lekki-ikoyi Roundabout In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.