Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman (754 Views)

How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman by Stephen2324(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
No matter how good you treat a woman, if you aren't the man who she has feelings for, she'll never appreciate your efforts. Women are loyal to their feelings, they don't care about sacrifices...

If you're not the guy who makes her feel things then the reason she's with you is sinister. It's not genuine desire, it's either she's playing nice because she needs something (provision) from you or she has no other options other than you...

And the day she gets a chance to be with a man who really makes her feel things, she'll definitely cheat or dump you, regardless of all the sacrifices you've done for her. To top it off she'll justify her actions because of her feelings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman by Bola146(f): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
cool
Re: No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman by BBBmall25: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman by englishmart(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
I remember when I gave my girlfriend 25k for Christmas, while I gave my mom that same year 15k. Oh, son of man, where art thy senses?
The leech was always hungry whenever we were together and never had transport fare.
God blessed Nigerian girls with everything apart from transport
Most ladies don't truly love, they are after benefits and who is ready for marriage.

Avoid broke girls with high taste if you want to amount to something in life

6 Likes

Re: No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman by Fidelismaria: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: No Matter How Good You Treat A Woman by Ehmmah588(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Know this and know peace....then rise to be an ALPHA male wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding / Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... / I Miss Been A Simp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.