Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,492 members, 7,968,351 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding (795 Views)

Me At My Ex's Wedding / I Attended My Ex's Wedding / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by DeJoeee(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2021
I have this ex that invited me for her wedding around Dec.
While we were dating, we did a lot of crazy things ranging from three-some with her friend to fvking her during her grandpa's burial wake keep.
We did all this while growing up and the number of times we had sex is uncountable.
To cap it all, She's aborted without my approval.

Now she invited me to her wedding and insisted She will consider me an enemy if I don't show up but I feel too guilty to attend besides, I don't want old feelings to ignite.

Do you think my decision is right?

Note:
I created a new account to protect her marriage cos I'm a very popular nairalander
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by OldNairalander(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmmm
I'm an elder but let me wait for my fellow elders

Modified: You're the man here (that gender reason like children). She still have feelings for you and your presence is a threat to her marriage.
Don't attend and let her consider you an enemy like she said.
It's for her own good.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Amotolongbo(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
All those your past with her lives only in your head cos she has moved on.

You too move on and stop living in the lady’s past.

You are happy that you had a dirty past with her and expecting her to be sad cos you both had a dirty past together?
If there is anything like the judgement day, you would both be judged with the same yardstick of your pasts together and not the societal values placed on men above women
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by omooluorun: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'll read and learn from others

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by mikigen(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
@ OP I can't and won't attend EX's wedding oo irrespective of who initiated the break up..I just don't care dey your lane I don't even keep in touch with anything ex..I don't see the need.

Was once invited but I nor go she was saying this and that and even almost turn it to quarel but I no go o dey ur dey abeg! There is a reason u end up as EX ! keep am up e get why!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
We both will start reminiscing on our different sexcapades lols
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Only a fool invites his or her ex to their wedding, some people will just like beginning their marital life with nonsense.If she's stupid you can try and borrow sense please.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You are happy that you had a dirty past with her and expecting her to be sad cos you both had a dirty past together?
If there is anything like the judgement day, you would both be judged with the same yardstick of your pasts together and not the societal values placed on men above women
But is the lady not been stupid by inviting her dirty life partner to her marriage?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why on earth will I be attending my ex's wedding. Even if I have moved on, these feelings don't completely go away except I didn't actually love the person.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Naijanascam: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
This one hard. ..... well go there eat and drink moderately make some noise and get noticed by spraying heavily and discharge before the wedding ends........ and the husband will like to know who be this person from the wife...,.... and the wife will explain like... ooh that guy he used to pound akpu for my mama and after he will stole half keep half for us and I caught him one day and I never told my mother that's why he came here to be spraying so much money as bribe and some bla bla bla blagrin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Amotolongbo(f): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
But is the lady not been stupid by inviting her dirty life partner to her marriage?
i don’t understand what you meant by the word “stupid”.

She invited him to come and witness her latest achievement. Not to reminisce on their dirty past.

If the lady invited the guy to come for a contract she helped pull for the guy, was the lady “stupid” inviting him?
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
So one day like this, I will be doing my wedding and my wife to be will bring her past fuckbuddy to the wedding..tueeh!!! God forbid!!! And her ex/fuckbuddy will then come and look me in the eye and say, "congratulations"... Like why are you congratulating me??

Bash me all you want...
But in addition to the qualities I pray for in a spouse, if a lady not a virgin, i rather stay unmarried...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Lilsameey: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Go nah,
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by ChiefSosa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Attending an ex's wedding will be super awkward. There will be so many weird vibes and moments that i can't even stand. I don't even like being in the same environment with the ex of any lady I'm with.
If I ever attend, I'll just give my well wishes and leave immediately. I won't even spend up to 2 minutes there.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na for people wey get ex

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Snitch24(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Aunty no vex ooh
Are you pained

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by NobleSeed(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
She neither respects nor value the man she's marrying.
Love is totally out of the question!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Vinnie2000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
i don’t understand what you meant by the word “stupid”.

She invited him to come and witness her latest achievement. Not to reminisce on their dirty past.

If the lady invited the guy to come for a contract she helped pull for the guy, was the lady “stupid” inviting him?

D lady Iyaebe is COMPLETELY RIGHT on this! And you are wrong, really! sad

Any Lady that is Inviting her Ex to her Wedding is not Doing so for any Rubbish Innocent purpose!
It is simply because SHE STILL LOVES HIM! If the Ex is a Bad Guy, They can even Fcvkk! tongue cool

BTW, have you Not noticed it's only Ladies that invite Exes to their Weddings!

Guys RARELY do this! undecided
Re: How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding by Vinnie2000(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:
So one day like this, I will be doing my wedding and my wife to be will bring her past fuckbuddy to the wedding..tueeh!!! God forbid!!! And her ex/fuckbuddy will then come and look me in the eye and say, "congratulations"... Like why are you congratulating me??

Bash me all you want...
But in addition to the qualities I pray for in a spouse, if a lady not a virgin, i rather stay unmarried...

Aha!
You see what I am saying!..Only ladies do this Inviting Exes thingy!
We Guys will Never Try it! sad

As a Guy, once ur Ex is inviting you to her Wedding, It means She still has Strong Feelings For you!

If you be Bad Guy, Invite her to ur Crib a Day or two b4 the Wedding!
Tell her dat you bought her a nice, Expensive Gift..She will rush over to get it and b4 Leaving, She will be so Tempted to give you her 'Gifts' cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Agbani Darego? / Bride Wows Attendees As She Gyms On Her Wedding Day While Wearing Her Wedding Go / How To Tell If A Co-worker Is Flirting With You And Is Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.