Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

We Need Nigeria Youth Game Programmers Oh [not Job] - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / We Need Nigeria Youth Game Programmers Oh [not Job] (254 Views)

Fromsoftware Fans: Finally Elden Ring Is Here, Oh Tarnished Ones / We Need Graphic Designers...web Designers..app Developers And More.. / Best And Newest Casual Game From Nigeria!!!(Youth Empowerment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Nigeria Youth Game Programmers Oh [not Job] by ahmthankgod(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Why is it that their low rate of game programmers in nigeria even indie sef? Me i don tire oh, make we join head na, okay ask google where nigeria dey for game developing you go see even any search engine. We have plenty story to tell real life and fictional, why aren't we using it? Nigeria is a blessed country and we need to serve the country with all our muscles. See teenagers and youth i know programming is the future of technology lets make the odds on our side and God will help us apart from google play and play store they are still many app which which showcase your work so make we jam head.
Re: We Need Nigeria Youth Game Programmers Oh [not Job] by Fbicacus: 4:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Right now, forget Nigeria.
I like video games and it is one of the lucrative businesses. I'm planning to start learning it and building it. I Find some free courses on youtube and download them like the Unreal Engine course as eg.
The video game is expensive to start and you need a good laptop with 16 gig ram upward.
If you want to start 3d games.

What's your opinion for beginners and do you want to start?
Is good for people's to join hand together.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Water Park Slide Breaks In Half / Way To Analyze It / Car Vs Gaint Ball - Beamng Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.