Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

It Was An All-day And All-night Torture Session For Me... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Was An All-day And All-night Torture Session For Me... (151 Views)

I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / UNN School Fees 2017/18 Session For Freshers & Returning [reviewed] - Chocflex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was An All-day And All-night Torture Session For Me... by planetpgold(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

As the exams get closer every day, there are students who will use the fire brigade method to study hard, 8 hours a day, but still won't qualify or move to the next stage.

I know that feeling. As a professional student back then, that’s exactly what I did on one of the diets. It was an all-day and all-night torture session, often for months at a time. So I completely understand your frustration because as you said, it doesn’t necessarily mean you guarantee your exam success.

Why?

Because when you study that way, your brain resists, and at some point, it will shut down. You’ll feel sleepy, find it difficult to maintain focus, and in a matter of hours you will become frustrated with yourself and the negative self-talk will kick in.

What’s the matter with me? How come other students can study long hours but I can’t? Am I a failure?

The answer is simple — no.

There is nothing wrong with you.

No, you are not a failure if you can’t keep going for hours at your desk.

No, this is NOT how you should be studying.

It’s not about the number of hours that will determine your success. In fact, forget about quantity — all you are doing is isolating yourself in a room for 8 hours every single day.

What you should do is build a studying strategy focused on simplifying, prioritizing, timing, note-taking, and stepping away in a mindful way.

Want to pass your ICAN exams this November? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos and questions and answers. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your November Exam,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Help me save this / 2021 WAEC GCE Registration Form | Time-table PDF Download / How Is An Electronic Board?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.