Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,565 members, 7,926,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu (518 Views)

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by BrBanks: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Self acclaimed Naija Influencer, Uche Maduagwu has stated that Tonto Dikeh is destined to give birth to twins for him when they get married.

Uche Maduagwu added that he is the only perfect match for the single mother and this is coming after he had earlier said he’s destined to wash Tonto's panties for the rest of his life.

According to the controversial actor, he is the only man that can make Tonto Dikeh fulfilled in life, and all those laughing at her in the past, will come to give congratulations because ‘Jesus is Lord'.

He said;
All those wey don laugh at you in the past go come back to congratulate you as Iya Ibeji because Jesus is Lord. Sometimes, a good woman have to pass through valley of 40 seconds and any where belle face minimum wage talkative prince of empty drum to locate true happiness without any P.A to Mrs ambassadors attached.

Read more�: https://letstalk9ja.com/tonto-dikeh-is-destined-to-born-twins-for-me-i-am-the-only-man-fit-for-her-uche-maduagwu/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by DaddyRochie1642: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Uche Maduagu to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by Maxymilliano(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
This guy is really pushing hard to get Tonto's attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by Lattop(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
To tear u slap dey hungry me, He-Goat

Attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by illicit(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Are we sure this guy is not slowly losing it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by Bluntguy: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am still trying to find this guy in a movie and I haven't seen. Only know him as an online attention seeker. Tonto no need his controversy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by tidalstorm(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
I thought this mumu guy na gay, wetin him dey find for Tonto place?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by BlueOrion: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
It's really sad that Tonto does not even see you worthy of a response. It's pitiable
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by Tmb78(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
See your life Tonto?
See the type of humans you're attracting now?
Chai! Tonto don suffer grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by cacale: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Destined To Give Me Twins, I Am Fit For Only Her”- Uche Maduagwu by emmabest2000(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kolomental
You are no longer waiting for DJ Cuppy

Sick guy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Son Will Suffer For All Your Sins- People React To Senator Dino Melaye / Thousands Of Brazilian Fans Flock To The Hometown Of Singer Marillia Mendonca / Two Die, Others Injured In Auto Crash Involving Seven Vehicles On Lagos-Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.