Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,445 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (70795 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Due to my character, I am not above acknowledging, apologizing, or righting my wrongs. Even though I am a mother and you are willing to understand, I meant to use the word convicted rather than condemned; despite everything, he is not condemned.

Please notice that I have consistently referred to him as the convicted man and accept my apology.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:
Powerhouse5050,

Did you move a motion that the modus operandi pertaining TrueAllele be disqualified for admission under Harper v. State but later moved that TrueAllelle was admissible in Harper v. State?

Did you authorise this motion? Was it a lawyer? Just sincerely explain.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE FIRST LINE IN THE BODY OF THE FIRST PAGE AND THE FIRST LINE OF THE CONCLUSION ON THE SECOND PAGE. Then, go back to the place in the thread in which he denied that such a motion ever existed.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
daintyprincess:
Powerhouse5050, as much as we are going to try our possible best to get justice for you, only you and God and the girl knows really what happened.

Try as much as possible to commit it into God's hand, while you relate every information you have at your disposal to your legal team during appeal.

If it's to fast, please do with your family. Do not be wary, if you truly innocent, God will make a way and you'll be set free

Responded to the mail, ma. So sorry for delay.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Since you are obviously thinking objectively, please refer back to the 8-9 page document which explains in great detail why the DNA results were not deemed inconclusive.

Mr. Bah will only provide snippets because he wants to see if they will be believed instead of questioned or refuted before he provides more. How his audience reacts will tell him what or what not to provide next.

No one took the time to study or extract meaning from the 8-9 page court document I provided which shows me that nothing that I can provide will be accepted so instead, I will allow exactly what is happening now to take its course. A small percentage of the world’s population are critical thinkers and I’m trusting their abilities in this thread.

I took my time and examined it before now. I feel, to a degree, there could still be some truth somewhere beyond white and black.

You want to help too and that's why you are here. Thank you for that. That's why we are all here.

And yes, the complete evidence will show it the full picture.

However, since the defendant is here, it is worth asking him too, you know. It is also worthy to understand that not everyone understands every legal jargon and terminologies too.

A woman is soft at heart. Let's assume he did it or not, could you be soft at heart, hear him directly first, and we pursue a common course whether or not to push ahead?

The first step is hearing him completely.

And believe me, when I said I liked you, it wasn't jokes...cause I have come to know you are understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Since you are obviously thinking objectively, please refer back to the 8-9 page document which explains in great detail why the DNA results were not deemed inconclusive.

Mr. Bah will only provide snippets because he wants to see if they will be believed instead of questioned or refuted before he provides more. How his audience reacts will tell him what or what not to provide next.

No one took the time to study or extract meaning from the 8-9 page court document I provided which shows me that nothing that I can provide will be accepted so instead, I will allow exactly what is happening now to take its course. A small percentage of the world’s population are critical thinkers and I’m trusting their abilities in this thread.

I’m very sorry for the name calling earlier.
It was highly unnecessary as I was in the wrong.

In my defense, I wasn’t privy to the information at your disposal and I didn’t mentioned you directly with those bad words.

No vex ma cry

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have just finished arranging the 3rd batch of my evidence......it will be posted tomorrow.... I will like everybody to please wait for these with patience......

These are the evidences that showed my activities at the time of the supposed crime and it also proves my alibi

The evidence was produced by the prosecution in the hope that it will implicate me but to God be the glory the evidence is actually in my favour.

Thank you everyone
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
I have just finished arranging the 3rd batch of my evidence......it will be posted tomorrow.... I will like everybody to please wait for these with patience......

These are the evidences that showed my activities at the time of the supposed crime and it also proves my alibi

The evidence was produced by the prosecution in the hope that it will implicate me but to God be the glory the evidence is actually in my favour.

Thank you everyone

Please share it the same means you shared the last so I can get it quickly.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2021
tellwisdom:
1stGenamerican, why do you think this guy is lying.
- Because he confessed to the crime.
- The DNA at your disposal proved it.
- The Finger print extracted from the laundry. button was for him; so he’s likely to be the one.
-You watched the video and could match up the face.

To end all doubts- Is there any thing aside those files and documents, you can show us( whether private or public), to end this topic once and for all?

Which of the videos did you see or witness to draw your conclusion?

I want to believe you are saying the truth

You have been extremely and unnecessarily ugly and condescending to me for the duration of this thread, especially once you gained an audience. I have no interest in even putting one ounce of energy into getting YOU to believe ME. I have also BEEN telling you all throughout this thread why I believe he is being deceptive yet YOU have been too busy TRYING to insult ME to pay attention.

For everyone else: I provided an 8 page document and several posters told me that “anybody could get those off the web” yet no one took the time to closely examine those 8 or 9 pages. Some of those same posters proceeded to badger me and demand proof of what is proven in those very documents.

Now, if none of you actively responding could not perform due diligence by examining less than 10 pages, why would I give access to a 1,200 page document that contains extremely sensitive information, not just about the victims but also about others?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Please share it the same means you shared the last so I can get it quickly.

Yes sir I just sent them to him.....he will send them to you via same method......

Is it okay if I call you tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Yes sir I just sent them to him.....he will send them to you via same method......

Is it okay if I call you tomorrow?

Yup.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Henrypraise: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

So, in order to “contribute positively”, I must ignore the facts, any false evidence presented, and everything that I have studied about and practiced within the American Justice system, particularly the criminal justice system?

If these people take all of “these evidences” the condemned man is presenting and approaches ANY reputable entity with “these evidences”, they will be either insulted, ignored, or both. On the same token, this is one of the very reasons why the Nigerian consulate and others who have the power to help have abandoned the convicted man.

If you feel that I have in no way contributed positively to this discussion then may God Bless you with the wisdom and discernment that a few people in this discussion actually have. Please place me on ignore if that is possible on this type of forum

You are still on this thread because you somehow want to get a feeling that the op is truly innocent before you tilt towards helping him, that's a good thing, we want Justice served but please don't be too harsh on him, he is down already... Okay be harsh on him but don't break him.

If "these evidences" the op is presenting can not carry water, one of the ways we are hoping to help him is to weave "these evidences" into a firmer pail that can hold sufficient water sail the op to the shores of freedom, only good counsels and people who understand the American system can help him, edakun help him when in your heart, you feel he has cleared the grey areas that cast doubts... I saw how professionally he has responded to some of your direct harsh questions, like he studied the answers from "okere high college", they didn't come off as an arrogant rude individual, you self try go read am...

@powerhouse5050, you are doing well, try open up, you know say who naked no de shook hand for pocket, people when go help you de here, na say make you stand well, na who get load to carry de first balance for ground... But honestly e get some questions when one guy ask when you no answer satisfactorily, I go quote the questions make you try answer them one after another... Make God help u and help us...

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Arigbabuwo21:
Why attack her ? She is entitled to her opinion! While I don’t agree with some of her points, name-calling and insults are of no good.

The attack is childish and uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

I took my time and examined it before now. I feel, to a degree, there could still be some truth somewhere beyond white and black.

You want to help too and that's why you are here. Thank you for that. That's why we are all here.

However, since the defendant is here, it is worth asking him too, you know. It is also worthy to understand that not everyone understands every legal jargon and terminologies too.

A woman is soft at heart. Let's assume he did it or not, could you be soft at heart, hear him directly first, and we pursue a common course whether or not to push ahead?

And believe me, when I said I liked you, it wasn't jokes...cause I have come to know you are understanding.

Chief, you are a good person(this is not a compliment).

If you will permit me to chip in some words, I’d say that we have an unrepentant and a manipulative son of a bîtch in our hands who thinks he’s smart. This guy should’ve come clean when he was caught, come on, if he committed such heinous crime under the influence, best is to come clean and show REMORSE, the system knows how to treat such people and give them a second shot at life.

A reasonable fellow knows to stop digging when he’s in a hole. This guy even after messing up, instead of him to mellow down inside for some years then file appeal for reduced sentence using good behavior and remorse, he’s here trying to be clever by half! Smh. Oga those people smart pass you o. Mr Bah you may end up being sentenced to death if you approach appeal with this format. Mr Bah what do you stand to gain by raping someone’s child?

Chief Chatinent abort mission wink
May we not confuse gullibility for empathy embarassed
Egbon Daddytime no vex sir.
1stGenAmerican my sincere apologies ma.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

And you are absolutely right. I am a BLACK woman and this was A LITTLE BLACK GIRL so of course my emotions are high, especially since this is on a case in which guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt was proven.

What really has me upset though is reading the CLEAR lies and contradictions being presented to you all by the convicted man.

Posters are concentrating more on proving ME wrong than they are proving HIM honest and worthy of fighting for. Someone sent me an email pointing out a blatant lie and asked if I saw it which I did. That person answered my reply to their email and pointed out yet another blatant lie/contradiction. To the person that emailed me, thank you for verifying to me that I am not evil, delusional, or crazy.

I find this whole thread sad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

If you will permit me to chip in some words, I’d say that we have an unrepentant and a manipulative son of a bîtch in our hands who thinks he’s smart. This guy should’ve come clean when he was caught, come on, if he committed such heinous crime under the influence, best is to come clean and show REMORSE, the system knows how to treat such people and give them a second shot at life.

A reasonable fellow knows to stop digging when he’s in a hole. This guy even after messing up, instead of him to mellow down inside for some years then file appeal for reduced sentence using good behavior and remorse, he’s here trying to be clever by half! Smh. Oga those people smart pass you o. Mr Bah you may end up being sentenced to death if you approach appeal with this format. Mr Bah what do you stand to gain by raping someone’s child?

May we not confuse gullibility with empathy embarassed

Can you hear that?

It is me shouting and dancing all the way over here in the US. My neighbor’s kids in our swimming pool are looking at me like I am a crazy person but I don’t care!

I love when someone’s eyes are opened to the truth.

Hallelujah!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2021
daintyprincess:

For the CCTV, from all he has been saying. He was shown the one he appeared in which he wore trouser. Meaning he would have responded to affirmative, that he is the one in the footage

According to him, they didn't play the one with the guy in khaki in court

Can you post the footage of the guy in khaki, chatinent, we are yet to see that one

The video footage of the man in khaki short was never released by the police.....

This is exactly my point

If that video was produced the jury and public would have seen that I was not the man in the footage nd that will be an exculpatory evidence for me because that was the man that committed this crime....

Why is police shielding his identity?

I have shown the proof of its existence and the content was confirmed by the police officer Adam Kiker
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

The video footage of the man in khaki short was never released by the police.....

This is exactly my point

If that video was produced the jury and public would have seen that I was not the man in the footage nd that will be an exculpatory evidence for me

Tell these people WHY it was never released!

IT WAS NEVER RELEASED BECAUSE YOU INSTRUCTED YOUR ATTORNEY TO FILE A MOTION TO SUPPRESS IT, MAKING IT NOT ADMISSIBLE AND YOU WON THAT MOTION! YOUR ARGUMENT WAS THAT THE FOOTAGE WAS TOO DISTORTED AND GRAINY TO TELL WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS YOU OR EVEN WHAT THE PERSON WAS WEARING.

SO BEFORE YOUR TRIAL, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PERSON WAS WEARING KHAKI-COLORED SHORTS WHEN THE FOOTAGE WAS ORIGINALLY SHOWN TO YOU IN BLACK AND WHITE?

The last part in bold is an example of how the convicted man told on himself for the duration of the trial.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Can you hear that?

It is me shouting and dancing all the way over here in the US. My neighbor’s kids in our swimming pool are looking at me like I am a crazy person but I don’t care!

I love when someone’s eyes are opened to the truth.

Hallelujah!
Lol.
Dance on ma and in case your neighbors call popo, do well to show them the cause of your dance make dem for no go institutionalize you o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2021
This guy lied to the US Government on a SWORN VISA APPLICATION and entered the country, knowing that in itself could land him in prison, yet some of you feel that he is above lying to a bunch of strangers on NAIRALAND.

Those of you who have ever submitted a true and honest Visa application but got denied should take note of the type of people who contribute to your chances dwindling.

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Laugh wan tear my belle...but bro..no lele I love you.

I knew we'd get here...lol

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

And you are absolutely right. I am a BLACK woman and this was A LITTLE BLACK GIRL so of course my emotions are high, especially since this is on a case in which guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt was proven.

What really has me upset though is reading the CLEAR lies and contradictions being presented to you all by the convicted man.

Posters are concentrating more on proving ME wrong than they are proving HIM honest and worthy of fighting for. Someone sent me an email pointing out a blatant lie and asked if I saw it which I did. That person answered my reply to their email and pointed out yet another blatant lie/contradiction. To the person that emailed me, thank you for verifying to me that I am not evil, delusional, or crazy.

I find this whole thread really sad.

No, I don't see you as evil. I have reproved people trying to paint you as such. I think you base your arguments on the fact you have.

Let's forget everything anyone said to you. I apologize for that. Let also refocus on steps to help if it is plausible to you. Please understand I am not being paid to do anything here. I want to help. Is there a turnaround in this case? Can you help?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

I am fully awake like a bat following this thread back to back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

No, I don't see you as evil. I have reproved people trying to paint you as such. I think you base your arguments on the fact you have.

Let's forget everything anyone said to you. I apologize for that. Let also refocus on steps to help if it is plausible to you. Please understand I am not being paid to do anything here. I want to help. Is there a turnaround in this case? Can you help?
Exactly,is there any way we can salvage the situation?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Oya present your evidence. grin

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 12:48am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

No one will want to have on his or her conscience an unrepentant raving rapist roaming the society. Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Tell these people WHY it was never released!

IT WAS NEVER RELEASED BECAUSE YOU INSTRUCTED YOUR ATTORNEY TO FILE A MOTION TO SUPPRESS IT, MAKING IT NOT ADMISSIBLE AND YOU WON THAT MOTION! YOUR ARGUMENT WAS THAT THE FOOTAGE WAS TOO DISTORTED AND GRAINY TO TELL WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS YOU OR EVEN WHAT THE PERSON WAS WEARING.

SO BEFORE YOUR TRIAL, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PERSON WAS WEARING KHAKI-COLORED SHORTS WHEN THE FOOTAGE WAS ORIGINALLY SHOWN TO YOU IN BLACK AND WHITE?

The last part in bold is an example of how the convicted man told on himself for the duration of the trial.

Please respond to your mail.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by hamjola: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

This is exactly my point

If that video was produced the jury and public would have seen that I was not the man in the footage nd that will be an exculpatory evidence for me because that was the man that committed this crime....

Why is police shielding his identity?

I have shown the proof of its existence and the content was confirmed by the police officer Adam Kiker

@OP,I just thought of this now. Are you sure your line is not tapped yet?They can get someone to register on Nairaland and follow up with you on this your appeal. If they can give report on all the calls you made during trial what's stopping them to monitor all your mails .Just be cautious and watchful
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2021
dollynnn:

Exactly,is there any way we can salvage the situation?

I want to answer that but first, I wanted to ask if you were aware of the Convicted Man’s other thread?

Well in that thread, he says that he already has a lawyer ACTIVELY working on his appeal. How can a lawyer win a case if the client is on the web posting easily identifiable information that can cause her to lose and hurt her professional record/reputation?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Please respond to your mail.

Have you gone to the other thread in which the person you are trying to help states that he has a lawyer who is currently working on his appeal?

If he already has a lawyer in the US working on his appeal, why is he begging you all for help?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Oya present your evidence. grin

I became suspicious after cross examining him and was able to deduce that he’s basing his innocence on the fact that the cctv cameras weren’t able to capture his face when he was wearing khaki shorts.

Then I checked the documents 1stGenAmerican posted, the DNA analysis pinned the crime on him. Come on, more than thirty labs can’t lie.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2021
hamjola:

@OP,I just thought of this now. Are you sure your line is not tapped yet?They can get someone to register on Nairaland and follow up with you on this your appeal. If they can give report on all the calls you made during trial what's stopping them to monitor all your mails .Just be cautious and watchful
Regards.

Good thinking.

Maybe he forgot but he said in his other thread that he already has a lawyer working on his appeal.
ALL prison calls and internet activity are monitored. He has already damaged his appeal beyond repair.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I want to answer that but I wanted to ask if you were aware of the Convicted Man’s other thread?

Well in that thread, he says that he already has a lawyer ACTIVELY working on his appeal. How can a lawyer win a case if the client is on the web posting easily identifiable information that can cause her to lose and hurt her professional record/reputation?
You have said it all. I saw it too in one of the previous pages that the appeal was being worked on. He should gather these evidence of his and work with his lawyer other than coming online to incite sentiments and empathy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply)

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.