Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,444 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (70789 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

No one will want to have on his or her conscience an unrepentant raving rapist roaming the society. Sorry.

No, not that. I mean what were your evidences for the u-turn? Like what were the points you picked?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:05am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Have you gone to the other thread in which the person you are trying to help states that he has a lawyer who is currently working on his appeal?

If he already has a lawyer in the US working on his appeal, why is he begging you all for help?

Please just respond to the mail.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

No, not that. I mean what were your evidences for the u-turn? Like what were the points you picked?

Kindly check third to the last post on the previous page.

The post you quoted was in reply to the one you were asking 1stAmerican the way forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

I became suspicious after cross examining him and was able to deduce that he’s basing his innocence on the fact that the cctv cameras weren’t able to capture his face when he was wearing khaki shorts.

Then I checked the documents 1stGenAmerican posted, the DNA analysis pinned the crime on him. Come on, more than thirty labs can’t lie.

Cool down.

I'll post some more pics tomorrow.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

You have been extremely and unnecessarily ugly and condescending to me for the duration of this thread, especially once you gained an audience. I have no interest in even putting one ounce of energy into getting YOU to believe ME. I have also BEEN telling you all throughout this thread why I believe he is being deceptive yet YOU have been too busy TRYING to insult ME to pay attention.

For everyone else: I provided an 8 page document and several posters told me that “anybody could get those off the web” yet no one took the time to closely examine those 8 or 9 pages. Some of those same posters proceeded to badger me and demand proof of what is proven in those very documents.

Now, if none of you actively responding could not perform due diligence by examining less than 10 pages, why would I give access to a 1,200 page document that contains extremely sensitive information, not just about the victims but also about others?

My dear sister, I don’t mean to make you feel sad or shoot your points full of holes.

I raised that notion so we can put this case to sleep once and for all.

Like they say- ONE SEEING IS BETTER THAN HUNDRED HEARINGS.

But if you find my request absurd and disrespectful, I will be so sorry for asking for such an “EXTREMELY SENSITIVE info. Maybe you can suggest other better means we can settle this and move on?

We all crave a solution for this guy so we all can have some drinks together. I want to personally buy you a beer and barbecue fish..
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

I became suspicious after cross examining him and was able to deduce that he’s basing his innocence on the fact that the cctv cameras weren’t able to capture his face when he was wearing khaki shorts.

Then I checked the documents 1stGenAmerican posted, the DNA analysis pinned the crime on him. Come on, more than thirty labs can’t lie.

You are going to have to stop making me act up and scream! I gotta work tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2021
tellwisdom:

My dear sister, I don’t mean to make you feel sad or shoot your points full of holes.

I raised that notion so we can put this case to sleep once and for all.

Like they say- ONE SEEING IS BETTER THAN HUNDRED HEARINGS.

But if you find my request absurd and disrespectful, I will be so sorry for asking for such an “EXTREMELY SENSITIVE info. Maybe you can suggest other better means we can settle this and move on?

We all crave a solution for this guy so we all can have some drinks together. I want to personally buy you a beer and barbecue fish..

The best thing you can do to help him and all Nigerians who may find themselves in a jam in America in the future is ask him to stop what he is doing. He has stated that he ALREADY HAS an attorney working on his appeal and what he is doing now is undermining the work of that attorney and when he loses his appeal, he will later come back to blame everyone in the thread but himself.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 1:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

The video footage of the man in khaki short was never released by the police.....

This is exactly my point

If that video was produced the jury and public would have seen that I was not the man in the footage nd that will be an exculpatory evidence for me because that was the man that committed this crime....

Why is police shielding his identity?

I have shown the proof of its existence and the content was confirmed by the police officer Adam Kiker

Bros, Na you say make dem no release the first video?
Na your attorney advise you?
Wetin be the reason why it was surpressed??
Was it not clear enough??
What was the person in the video doing?
Why don’t you check it first so you can see the culprit?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by losky83: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:
Number 3:
How can we help if we do not know his real name in order to confirm this matter?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 1:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Chief, you are a good person(this is not a compliment).

If you will permit me to chip in some words, I’d say that we have an unrepentant and a manipulative son of a bîtch in our hands who thinks he’s smart. This guy should’ve come clean when he was caught, come on, if he committed such heinous crime under the influence, best is to come clean and show REMORSE, the system knows how to treat such people and give them a second shot at life.

A reasonable fellow knows to stop digging when he’s in a hole. This guy even after messing up, instead of him to mellow down inside for some years then file appeal for reduced sentence using good behavior and remorse, he’s here trying to be clever by half! Smh. Oga those people smart pass you o. Mr Bah you may end up being sentenced to death if you approach appeal with this format. Mr Bah what do you stand to gain by raping someone’s child?

Chief Chatinent abort mission wink
May we not confuse gullibility for empathy embarassed
Egbon Daddytime no vex sir.
1stGenAmerican my sincere apologies ma.

Food For Thought :

Read slowly and carefully Sir

"No matter the condition of the jungle ,a lion will never eat vegetable, it is not a pride ...rather it is whom lion is..... I will rather die than to accept and give up the fight for the truth"

My father doesn't built me to be a coward and I love him for that

When all these is over, I will like to read your comment again ......you and that noise maker.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 1:30am On Oct 11, 2021
losky83:
How can we help if we do not know his real name in order to confirm this matter?

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2021
losky83:

His name is Bah. His credentials are on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:34am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

The best thing you to help him and all Nigerians who may find themselves in a jam in America in the future is ask him to stop what he is doing. He has stated that he ALREADY HAS an attorney working on his appeal and what he is doing now is undermining the work of that attorney and he will later come back to blame everyone but himself

Fine woman, I wish to have a little chat with you in camera.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2021
losky83:

You must be at the beginning of the thread.

His real name is Adedoja Olaniyi Bah.

If he intended on being honest, he would’ve given his name from the very beginning, explained his side of the story, and let you all decide whether or not you wanted to help him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Food For Thought :

"No matter the condition of the jungle ,a lion will never eat vegetable, it is not a pride ...rather it is whom lion is..... I will rather die than to accept and give up the fight for the truth"

When all these is over, I will like to read your comment again ......you and that noise maker.

Peace

Pride is a two edged sword sir; virtue and vice and when in a hole, it’s better to stop digging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Food For Thought :

Peace

Please be civil.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 1:39am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

You are going to have to stop making me act up and scream! I gotta work tomorrow!

tongue
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Cool down.

I'll post some more pics tomorrow.

Will that be a new evidence that you will be posting? If Mr Bah wants to wriggle free based on technicalities and mistrial the, best he can do is to drop his pride and open up to an attorney.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:46am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Please just respond to the mail.

I took a chance and answered an email from another poster which turned out fine. But I am going to have to create a throwaway email and switch it before I answer yours or other emails. My current one is attached to my icloud account. A few weeks ago, another person from another thread emailed me, I answered, and they immediately hacked into my icloud account and attempted to use the credit card that I had on file. I will answer all other emails once I create that account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Will that be a new evidence that you will be posting? If Mr Bah wants to wriggle free based on technicalities and mistrial the, best he can do is to drop his pride and open up to an attorney.

Cool down, boss. Just cool down. Don't get me wrong, 1stGenAmerican isn't speaking trash. No, in fact she is speaking from her facts.

All I request for you is cool down. Many readers here are cooling down to see all the evidences.

The work of an evidence is to justify, right?

Please cool down.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I took a chance and answered an email from another poster which turned out fine. But I am going to have to create a throwaway email and switch it before I answer yours or other emails. My current one is attached to my icloud account. A few weeks ago, another person from another thread emailed me, I answered, and they immediately hacked into my icloud account and attempted to use the credit card that I had on file. I will answer all other emails once I create that account.

Hacked your account from a response on Nairaland?

I think sb else who knew you well did that...not a user trying to respond to you...and you have also told the world the contents on your email. Smiles.

It's fine to open another account too.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Cool down, boss. Just cool down. Don't get me wrong, 1stGenAmerican isn't speaking trash. No, in fact she is speaking from her facts.

All I request for you is cool down. Many readers here are cooling down to see all the evidences.

The work of an evidence is to justify, right?

Please cool down.

No wahala sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Instead of people sending pastors offering, they should send it to you because you brought the truth on the Lord’s Sunday.

NON-HIGH PROFILE Criminal attorneys in the US bill from $75-250 usd PER HOUR and the convicted has admitted that he has an attorney working on this. I know that his attorney is being paid by the US Court system yet he is rousing up Nairalanders to work for free and he doesn’t even appreciate them enough to be 100% honest with them.

Perhaps the convicted is conducting a mock trial??

Legal assistants and paralegals in the US are paid $35-55 usd per hour. The ones on Nairaland are working for free.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:06am On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:

Hacked your account from a response on Nairaland?

I think sb else who knew you well did that...not a user trying to respond to you...and you have also told the world the contents on your email. Smiles.

It's fine to open another account too.

No. Perhaps you are not paying close attention or thinking about to what I said critically. I responded using my email address which doubles as my iCloud account log in. My icloud account contains the CC info.

I’ve never had that account hacked yet a few hours after the person that I responded to made a threat via email, my credit card company was calling me with suspected fraud and told me the country that the attempted purchases were originated from.

I am not ruling out this being done by someone I know however that was the first time it occurred in 8 years. That and other factors are what I took into consideration.

I received email notifications from a few people in this thread that I am dying to chat with. Again, I shall get back to everyone as soon as I create an alternate email.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:16am On Oct 11, 2021
dollynnn:

You have said it all. I saw it too in one of the previous pages that the appeal was being worked on. He should gather these evidence of his and work with his lawyer other than coming online to incite sentiments and empathy

Quoting for posterity.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by User09: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican stay on course.

Some of us are watching from the sidelines and totally understand

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Instead of people sending pastors offering, they should send it to you because you brought the truth on the Lord’s Sunday.

NON-HIGH PROFILE Criminal attorneys in the US bill from $75-250 usd PER HOUR and the convicted has admitted that he has an attorney working on this. I know that his attorney is being paid by the US Court system yet he is rousing up Nairalanders to work for free and he doesn’t even appreciate them enough to be 100% honest with them.

Legal assistants and paralegals in the US are paid $35-55 usd per hour. The ones on Nairaland are working for free.

Some of us doing this do not have access to all the facts of the matter. I for one have been in a situation where I was accused of something that I was totally innocent of. Hope you get? So we may try to help out of empathy. With the little facts that has surfaced on this thread so far it is safe to say that the op is most likely guilty as charged.

If I may ask please, if he were to open up to a good attorney as yourself what are his chances?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

No. Perhaps you are not paying close attention or thinking about to what I said critically. I responded using my email address which doubles as my iCloud account log in. My icloud account contains the CC info.

I’ve never had that account hacked yet a few hours after the person that I responded to made a threat via email, my credit card company was calling me with suspected fraud and told me the country that the attempted purchases were originated from.

I am not ruling out this being done by someone I know however that was the first time it occurred in 8 years. That and other factors are what I took into consideration.

I received email notifications from a few people in this thread that I am dying to chat with. Again, I shall get back to everyone as soon as I create an alternate email.

All right.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Lol. Indirect SummerSlam.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Some of us doing this do not have access to all the facts of the matter. I for one have been in a situation where I was accused of something that I was totally innocent of. Hope you get? So we may try to help out of empathy. With the little facts that has surfaced on this thread so far it is safe to say that the op is most likely guilty as charged.

If I may ask please, if he were to open up to a good attorney as yourself what are his chances?

I appreciate the concise explanation behind your intentions and I will give you my honest and professional opinion. I warn you, it is a long but thorough read.

I remember someone asking (I think it was you) what the jury used to convict. To answer that question, they used a combination of elements, one being the defendants own “slip ups”. Others may have differing opinions however I feel that his best shot is to appeal the length of the sentence and not the guilty verdict. My reason? Because a combination of elements came together for a conviction, his attorney would have to fight each one of those elements and from the evidence that is present in the case file, a win on that angle is nearly impossible.

He should speak one on one to the attorney currently working on his appeal or if he chooses, a new one he retains. He needs to tell that attorney everything regarding this crime and subsequent case, even the things that only he and God know and by law, his attorney cannot break confidentiality. From the brutal truth, the attorney can build a case to appeal the sentence using factors derived from his/her dealings with the defendant, any progress or education that the defendant has gained (btw, in the US, prison inmates can get a college degree or certification free of charge), how and why he is remorseful, and how he plans to serve his shortened sentence and go on to lead a productive and non-violent life upon his release. The rest of the components of the argument (precedence, etc.) will be completed by the attorney.

Lastly, I shall tell you that not all defendants make good witnesses nor do all do well in open court. In the US, prosecution teams, jury members, etc. can be taught to study body language, voice inflection, and other visible signs of deception. You witnessed how easy it was for me to get the defendant to speak in his own hand so imagine how a prosecution attorney with 3 to 4 times my experience would bend him to and fro. With all due respect, it is really hard to out slick a prosecutor with a record of convictions that is greater than 80%. Add in the knowledge of the rest of the prosecution team and it’s basically a locomotive that a cardboard wall is trying to hold back.

Again, which route his attorney takes the appeal needs to be completed by the attorney with only the requested input from the defendant. I forgot to mention that the type of evidence (documents, etc.) presented on this forum by the defendant are easily challenged and dispelled and are not truly admissible in court, especially since most are pieces that he constructed on his own. The types of “evidence” that he presented will indeed hurt him much more than help him. Factual evidence that cannot be tampered with or manipulated (example: data on a phones location derived directly from the cellular tower) is what is admissible.

The defendant consistently gave me the impression that he felt as though knew more about the US Justice system than everyone else, even those handling his trial. Strictly my opinion- Some of the many motions filed on his behalf were basically wild goose chases that wasted the court’s time and money; some of the points he insisted on arguing were moot from the get-go.

Truth be told, the defendant should either delete everything that he has posted on this forum regarding his case or beg the Mods to close and delete the two threads. If the US Prison System caught men like John Gotti, Sammy the Bull, et. al relaying messages and making plans from inside a prison then surely it will be no problem for them to catch the Defendant. Many have tried some of the things that he is determined to try and they have failed. He should keep in mind that if he loses this appeal, there are no more buttons on Gabriel’s coat. He will get no other chances.

In a nutshell, the defendant will have to work with God on humbling himself and working with his attorney for the best case scenario, not a nearly impossible outcome. Drop the arrogance, the defensiveness, and ACT AS THOUGH he wants mercy because simply asking for it will not cut it.

IF the Defendant had the money for a high powered defense attorney, that attorney can take the appeal several different ways however that will take money, real money. This would be a great time for the defendant to liquidate those six SUVs that he states he bought with cash AND get more cash from his original source for his trip to the US. I know of a very assertive defense attorney with a reputation of winning however his retainer alone would probably be impossible for the defendant to raise. The defendant should probably stick with his current attorney since it seems like his only option.

And that is my opinion.

15 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I appreciate the concise explanation behind your intentions and I will give you my honest and professional opinion. I warn you, it is a long but thorough read.

I remember someone asking (I think it was you) what the jury used to convict. To answer that question, they used a combination of elements, one being the defendants own “slip ups”. Others may differ however I feel that his best shot is to appeal the length of the sentence and not the guilty verdict. My reason? Because a combination of elements came together for a conviction, his attorney would have to fight each one of those elements and from the evidence that is present in the case file, a win on that angle is nearly impossible.

He should speak one on one to the attorney currently working on his appeal or if he chooses, a new one he retains. He needs to tell that attorney everything regarding this crime and subsequent case, even the things that only he and God know and by law, his attorney cannot break confidentiality. From the brutal truth, the attorney can build a case to appeal the sentence using factors derived from his/her dealings with the defendant, any progress or education that the defendant has gained (btw, in the US, prison inmates can get a college degree or certification free of charge), how and why he is remorseful, and how he plans to serve his shortened sentence and go on to lead a productive and non-violent life upon his release. The rest of the components of the argument (precedence, etc.) will be completed by the attorney.

Lastly, I shall tell you that not all defendants make good witnesses nor do all do well in open court. In the US, prosecution teams, jury members, etc. can be taught to study body language, voice inflection, and other visible signs of deception. You witnessed how easy it was for me to get the defendant to speak in his own hand so imagine how a prosecution attorney with 3 to 4 times my experience would bend him to and fro. With all due respect, it is really hard to out slick a prosecutor with a record of convictions that is greater than 80%. Add in the knowledge of the rest of the prosecution team and it’s basically a locomotive that a cardboard wall is trying to hold back.

Again, which route his attorney takes the appeal needs to be completed by the attorney with only the requested input from the defendant. I forgot to mention that the type of evidence (documents, etc.) presented on this forum by the defendant are easily challenged and dispelled and are not truly admissible in court, especially since most are pieces that he constructed on his own. The types of “evidence” that he presented will indeed hurt him much more than help him. Factual evidence that cannot be tampered with or manipulated (example: data on a phones location derived directly from the cellular tower) is what is admissible.

The defendant consistently gave me the impression that he knew more about the US Justice system than everyone else, even those handling his trial. Strictly my opinion- Some of the many motions filed on his behalf were basically wild goose chases that wasted the court’s time and money; some of the points he insisted on arguing were moot from the get-go.

Truth be told, the defendant should either delete everything that he has posted on this forum regarding his case or beg the Mods to close and delete the two threads. If the US Prison System caught men like John Gotti, Sammy the Bull, et. al relaying messages and making plans from inside a prison then surely it will be no problem for them to catch the Defendant. Many have tried some of the things that he is determined to try and they have failed. He should keep in mind that if he loses this appeal, there are no more buttons of Gabriel’s coat.

In a nutshell, the defendant will have to work with God on humbling himself and working with his attorney for the best case scenario, not a nearly impossible outcome. Drop the arrogance, the defensiveness, and ACT AS THOUGH he wants mercy because simply asking for it will not cut it.

IF the Defendant had the money for a high powered defense attorney, that attorney can take the appeal several different ways however that will take money, real money. This would be a great time for the defendant to liquidate those six SUVs that he states he bought with cash AND get more cash from his original source for his trip to the US. I know of a very assertive defense attorney with a reputation of winning however his retainer alone would probably be impossible for the defendant to raise. The defendant should probably stick with his current attorney since it seems like his only option.

And that is my opinion.

Thank you very much. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it

Powerhouse5050, please go through this. If you have the means to hire the defendant in the last paragraph, you should.

Weigh your options, ask questions too and go it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2021
daintyprincess:

Thank you very much. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it

Powerhouse5050, please go through this. If you have the means to hire the defendant in the last paragraph, you should.

Weigh your options, ask questions too and go it
Thank you for your immense contributions.
However, do you think it's in his best interest to go back to attorneys that he rejected?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (65) (Reply)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle / Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.