Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,435 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (70778 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nugesboi:

You have been here since and you just registered your account 38 minutes ago...please come clean what is your mission here?
Unbelievable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

The video footage of the man in khaki short was never released by the police.....

This is exactly my point

If that video was produced the jury and public would have seen that I was not the man in the footage nd that will be an exculpatory evidence for me because that was the man that committed this crime....

Why is police shielding his identity?

I have shown the proof of its existence and the content was confirmed by the police officer Adam Kiker

1stGenamerican
You and your attorney filed a motion that the video you speak of not be admissible in court because, according to you, it was blurry and positive identification could not be made.

TRUE OR FALSE?
Or can you help us explain this?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
tellwisdom:

TRUE OR FALSE?
I really need his honest answer to that allegation
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
tellwisdom:

TRUE OR FALSE?

On the contrary I wanted all video to be presented ....... The video that showed me in pant and also the video that showed the man in khaki short.

By law

The jury were entitled to see both video and be able to make comparison and all .....

This case was based on identification and all evidences that showed an identity was what I was fighting for and still fighting for today

That quote was written by 1stGenAmerican , could you please tell her to post a copy of that motion, it is a public record and its available if it does truly exist?

1stGenAmerican is hell bent on derailing my cry for help ....
Please nairalanders if you decide to make a quote from her , for ask her if she could provide any fact to back up what she has written.....

She is just wasting my time by making me defending her senseless biased judgement

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

On the contrary I wanted all video to be presented ....... The video that showed me in pant and also the video that showed the man in khaki short.

By law

The jury were entitled to see both video and be able to make comparison and all .....

This case was based on identification and all evidences that showed an identity was what I was fighting for and still fighting for today

That quote was written by 1stGenAmerican , could you please tell her to post a copy of that motion, it is a public record and its available if it does truly exist.

Bro please just answer the question TRUE or FALSE. We've been on this for too long. We want to help but most of us will just move on if we feel you are deliberately being slow with answers

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kajaard:

Bro please just answer the question TRUE or FALSE. We've been on this for too long. We want to help but most of us will just move on if we feel you are deliberately being slow with answers

I think i am with you.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kajaard:

False

About my response speed, I am writing from prison cell and its totally secret...... Sometimes I need to stay off typing or sometimes the hot spot goes off......please understand that
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why knocking a man when he’s down isn’t a thing for me. I really do not understand his cockiness.

Skyview01:

"You can help". Your style of communication is confusing and ambiguous.
you are the one looking for help right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:
What if the person (his doctor) was allowed to testify that he was truly on call with him for the whole 6 minutes?

What I understand is that this JD woman has succeeded in making all of you believe this man is actually not innocent. Even with evidences he is providing. Meanwhile, I am waiting for her to answer the last two questions the op asked him with evidences to back it up.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
That woman is manipulating them because she's a JD, they feel she's next to God.

All the questions she's quering the op is just template they are still going to use against him at the appeal. Mr Bah should learn, get his facts right and hopefully he get a good attorney this time. But, please at @powerhouse5050, your moves should be subtle, don't be surprise this woman will do anything to keep you down there.

May all the earthly elements favor you.

Am telling you. The op should just becareful now.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chibjohn(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
UnbiasedOne:

Ma, somebody else asked him and he told them yes the doctor he was supposedly on the phone with was subpoenaed to court and did testify.
Please do us a favor and go back to dig out that reply he gave. I have been following this thread from page one and cannot remember his reply that you are talking about. The OP may not be innocent, he may also not be guilty. So far, there is nothing I have read here that can conclusively pin him to that crime. May be some of you have access to documents that we are not privy to.

OP your defense attorney actually worked as your prosecutor instead of defending you because even though I am not a lawyer, I cannot see any effort he made to let you off the hook.
If you are truly innocent of the crime, please don’t lose hope. Keep fighting. However, don’t use their free government provided attorney again. It should be obvious to you that they will blow your chances. Try and raise money to pay a good defense attorney if you ever want to be free again.
I repeat discontinue the use of their state provided attorney, they are just for formality sake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
That woman is manipulating them because she's a JD, they feel she's next to God.

All the questions she's quering the op is just template they are still going to use against him at the appeal. Mr Bah should learn, get his facts right and hopefully he get a good attorney this time. But, please at @powerhouse5050, your moves should be subtle, don't be surprise this woman will do anything to keep you down there.

May all the earthly elements favor you.

I do believe she is agent of the state

I read a comment where she said she has access to the record.... But up to this moment she has never shared any new or a document people have never seen.

All the documents that I have shared were something people haven't seen before

I dare her to produce any evidence to discredit the phone call evidence I just posted

She has disappeared

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

False

About my response speed, I am writing from prison cell and its totally secret...... Sometimes I need to stay off typing or sometimes the hot spot goes off......please understand that
This is why I strongly believe that woman is an agent sent to destroy all your effort. She made that allegation severally without any concrete evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
chibjohn:

Please do us a favor and go back to dig out that reply he gave. I have been following this thread from page one and cannot remember his reply that you are talking about. The OP may not be innocent, he may also not be guilty. So far, there is nothing I have read here that can conclusively pin him to that crime. May be some of you have access to documents that we are not privy to.

OP your defense attorney actually worked as your prosecutor instead of defending you because even though I am not a lawyer, I cannot see any effort he made to let you off the hook.
If you are truly innocent of the crime, please don’t lose hope. Keep fighting. However, don’t use their free government provided attorney again. It should be obvious to you that they will blow your chances. Try and raise money to pay a good defense attorney if you ever want to be free again.
I repeat discontinue the use of their state provided attorney, they are just for formality sake.

I paid and hired my own defense attorney

1stGemAmerican made the claim that I am using free attorney paid by the government..... I challenge her to show where she hot her evidence from.

She is only saying anything she could say to discredit my claims

So fa she has not provided any document to disprove my claim....just talk talk only
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:
Am telling you. The op should just becareful now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:
This is why I strongly believe that woman is an agent sent to destroy all your effort. She made that allegation severally without any concrete evidence.

I have repeatedly said all the documents I am sharing here were all produced by the police and prosecutor ....... I don't know where else she would he a document to disprove me.

She knows that also but she is studied with her pride.... Of course she doesn't want to go down like antagonist she is

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

By law

That quote was written by 1stGenAmerican , could you please tell her to post a copy of that motion, it is a public record and its available if it does truly exist?

1stGenAmerican is hell bent on derailing my cry for help ....
Please nairalanders if you decide to make a quote from her , for ask her if she could provide any fact to back up what she has written.....

She is just wasting my time by making me defending her senseless biased judgement
@1stGenAmerican we need you to use the connection you used in getting that 1200+ pages document to show us the copy of the the motion the op moved to suppress the evidence. If we can see that, then we will know where we stand.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Why will someone take pleasure in making sure an innocent person is jailed for a crime he/she knows nothing about. Why why why?
Why "condemned" this man already.

I beg everyone, let's just try and be objective. He deserved to prove is innocence and present all evidences that will prove him innocent.

Op, stay strong and also be careful.

I will be very careful......

The documents i have shared are public record which is available for evrryone to see

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I do believe she is agent of the state

I read a comment where she said she has access to the record.... But up to this moment she has never shared any new or a document people have never seen.

All the documents that I have here were something people haven't seen before

I dare her to produce any evidence to discredit the phone call evidence I just posted

She has disappeared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:
@1stGenAmerican we need you to use the connection you used in getting that 1200+ pages document to show us the copy of the the motion the op moved to suppress the evidence. If we can see that, then we will know where we stand.

I am patiently waiting to see the excuse she comes up with..........

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
ClixMaster:

Video or picture will help.
According to her, she has access to many records.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Right. I second this.

ClixMaster:

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I will be very careful......

The documents i have shared are public record which is available for evrryone to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chibjohn(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I paid and hired my own defense attorney

1stGemAmerican made the claim that I am using free attorney paid by the government..... I challenge her to show where she hot her evidence from.

She is only saying anything she could say to discredit my claims

So fa she has not provided any document to disprove my claim....just talk talk only
If you paid an attorney and he/she did such a lousy job, it wouldn’t be bad to ask for a refund.
You never had a real attorney.
Before proceeding with the appeal, make sure you get an attorney that is competent and also believes in you.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by UnbiasedOne: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Arigbabuwo21:
Why knocking a man when he’s down isn’t a thing for me. I really do not understand his cockiness.

Neither do I but I got a theory: that guy is a sociopath. He doesn’t sound scared, he sounds cocky, like he is enjoying the attention people are giving him. He smooth talks these people so much that they don’t even go search back in the thread for what he said that would still be in people’s replies.

I’ll tell you why he is cocky, Bro. He is cocky because he has some of these fools wrapped around his finger. He had told them a hundred lies and is still stringing them along like fishes in a pond and they are still gobbling up every crumb he drops.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
UnbiasedOne:

Neither do I but I got a theory: that guy is a sociopath. He doesn’t sound scared, he sounds cocky, like he is enjoying the attention people are giving him. He smooth talks these people so much that they don’t even go search back in the thread for what he said that would still be in people’s replies.

I’ll tell you why he is cocky, Bro. He is cocky because he has some of these fools wrapped around his finger. He had told them a hundred lies and is still stringing them along like fishes in a pond and they are still gobbling up every crumb he drops.

Easy bro.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by UnbiasedOne: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
chibjohn:

Why don’t you take a break from eating 5 meters of his lies and look for yourself? I wasn’t the only one who saw it.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
UnbiasedOne:

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chibjohn(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
UnbiasedOne:

Why don’t you take a break from eating 5 meters of his lies and look for yourself? I wasn’t the only one who saw it.
You are the only one who mentioned seeing it. I have been here since page one and cannot remember seeing such. He has denied such and challenged you to go dig it out and prove him to be a liar. Prove that he is lying.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
chibjohn:

If you paid an attorney and he/she did such a lousy job, it wouldn’t be bad to ask for a refund.
Before proceeding with the appeal, make sure you get an attorney that is competent and also believes in you.

I tried once to get a refund from my first attorney , we had a fight up to the Georgia Bar Association , but when he was asked to justify how he spent the money ....

He calculated money for everything unthinkable

He calculated money for the time he picked my calls
He calculated money for the time he read my correspondence
He calculated money for driving time
He calculated $295 per hour as his charges...

He made sure that he calculated over $25:000 that I paid him.

Infact his conclusion was that I still owe for some phone calls he made on my behalf and Georgia Bar sided with him

This is an attorney that only represented me for just 3 months
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
chibjohn:

You can't ask for a refund because they put in the lousy hours already.
I also suspect the op would have slipped in cross. as his own witness.
If i were ever accused of a crime in the state, i would never take the stand to testify, even my Nigerian- english accent could get me a guilty verdict from the jury couple with the merciless cross-examination by the precutors and the judge, for the most time, being on the prosecutors side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
UnbiasedOne:

You are the foolish one for calling everyone following this thread a fool.... quote where he said so, you refused.... but you are here calling your children fools.... silly man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (65) (Reply)

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.