Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only (57232 Views)

KENYAN Lady Looking For A Young Naija Guy...check In / Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada / Omosexxxy Is Here, You Can Contact Me Now! (i Need A Strong Naija Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by 25ltrs(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2007
na waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i don join crazy sight, wish i was a guy, she\'ll be sorry for her puss puss
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Soundmind(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2007
Thank God your seach is for Abuja and Lagos only. This looks like invitation to die. If any one want to die, he is free.
Jee chiri akwa gi ebe i sara aru{ Go and pick your clothes where you bath}
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2007
stellose:

@OMOSEXXY OR WHAT , ARE YOU ONE BIG OPEN HOLE, THAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO CLOSE YOUR HOLE UP,
IF YOU TRUELY HAVE A MAN OR WHAT YOU CALL BOY FRIEND, YOU WILL LONG TO PRESERVE HIS HOLE FOR HIM, TILL YOU GET BACK TO YOUR SO CALLED BOY FRIENDS OR BOY FRIEND IN USA .

AND WHAT TH EHELL DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE A SENATORS DAUGHTER, YOU ARE JUST TELLING EVERY ONE IN THE HOUSE HOW A LAY-ABOUT, YOU ARE JUST A DISGRACE TO YOUR SO CALLED SENATOR FATHER, POSTING SUCH MEANINGLESS ISSUE ON THIS FORUM. PISS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, YOU STINK FROM AFAR.

My friend back-off. What's your own self? No come spoil show for us here o. Do you think you are better than she is?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by jbankz(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2007
Omosexxy or what do u call ur self? "my dad is a senator" who wants to hear dat?az have said earlier? go out there and pose on the street, and stop tease poor guyz here ok. FAKE TOPIC
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by IGabriel(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2007
omosexxy. Hw can we meet now. I checked ur profile and there is no hint as per hw to contact you. Hw then,do u want to make ur choice? unless u are just one Ajegunle Babe wey dey pull our legs.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by option4301(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2007
This should not translate into insult and use of abusive language.People should learn to tolerate other people's opinion.

Who amongst u are holy>?

Baby don't mind them,am available jare.Holla at me for an unforgetble groove.

kiss cool
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by trendy(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2007
this topic is so hilarious,
please keep posting for the senators daughter
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by nana(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2007
I love whats happening here, naija guys don dey sharp.

Lol,
You guys should give this girl a break na. Una don forget say na Democrazcy regime we dey now. Omosexxxy,keep on dreaming ehn? E go better.
You are such a disgrace to womanhood. Anyways i feel u all the same.
PS:Edit your post in which u said your dad na senator. The guys don't need that shit.
Infact am short of words for this babe. I will be back for more. . .
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2007
kai this babe don use our head finish

me let me modify and remove my details and hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by aikmenuk: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2007
hi sexy how u doin me i hate toomuch talk my name is aik and i think i have wat u nid that is long d, k.i can do it any how u want it as in secrect and wat ever just halla me on my cell phone and tell me how u want it.sorry i dont have money to trip you so if u mean your mail to nairalanders halla ok one love
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Razorr(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sorry aik, but I don't think she needs broke ass niggas like you. grin  grin The babe says she wants to 'trip', and last time I checked, tripping requires spending money. grin grin
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by chuckdee4(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
IMMATURITY, na im dey worry some of u Nairaland guys, if the girl wants to nyash half of Naija then its her problem. Don't get me wrong everyone uis entitled to an opinion of what they think of her but why insult her, those ones wey dey yab na them go first nyash o.

My sister carry on, all these guys acting like say dem never cheat before, if na guy post this kind thing now, half of una no go talk anything, is it because she's a girl that ur giving her so much stick  sad How sexist
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
was up omo sexxy,i understand how you fill,i have had a gal like you before,may be we can hookup in an hotel and have our fun or i come over to your cribs,,,i will satisfy you 100%,i assure you,just i dont want anything just pleasure, no straints attached
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by jimmyjatt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
Guyz na wah o, u sure say this prson no been dey f**k for yankee if truly she was there? If ur papa na Senator true true na una reward una dey get so.
What does she take nairalanders for? u think this place is filled with a bunch of hungry pple or pple that r sex-starved.
Abeg if u get disease wen u wan share abeg carry ur yeye toto go forward.
He that has hear let him hear, my fellow nairalanders HIV is real o.
We fit help her situation sha make we buy her a basket of cucumber or a carton of candle
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by stellose(f): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ebos , yes, am better, why not introduce your dad to her , so that she will break your dads waist and him to untimely grave. anu ofia
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by simplyme3(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
stupid post - seeking guys online, meaning u must be ugly or something, cant u meet guys one on one and face to face?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by stellose(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2007
there is HIV in nairaland run run run,  a big big AIDS run run run, HIV is out, to kill grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Sulaig(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2007
Honey,i don`t know if u mean business or if this is a teaser but if u`re for real u can find my e-mail address in my profile.I am resident in Abuja and i`ll love to honour ur bold invitation.Just send me a mail and we`ll make contact arrangements.Cheers.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Riskie(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
This is to all the guys here encouraging this woman:
If this was ur girlfriend would you want her advertising herself to some random guys. The men encouraging her are probably the ones most protective of their girlfriends, wives, whatever, so why would you push someone else's girlfriend to behave in a manner that degrades her and makes her relationship look like a joke?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by temmytanny(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
holla me and i will give u what u want slimdelly@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by truelogic(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sup Omosexy,
Sup Sexy, you are a sexy babe but you don't sound real to me anyway, i think you are just being crazy, If you wanna have fun there are alot of places where you can meet guys , Clubs,Cinema, and go swimming dumb.
If you know u are damn fucking real , hit me up on myspace{ search for akins4real05@yahoo.com} or send an email to me ,
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by naijabands(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
What's biting everyone on Nairaland? A 'chick' says she needs some help 'down there', una come dey crucify her!! Haba! God knows if some of the 'holy' chicks on this site no dey hang out for Qubes and Page bar; we come get 'omo Senator' wey need scratching dem sef dey leave comments. Kpacharanya o! (Watch urself) angry

Meanwhile our dear sis, what exactly is the problem? I am a trained wildlife Biologist, so I have seen a lot of unusual things in the wild, BUT U U r redefining this our wonderful zoo!

If not for the fact that na IBB (I Born B4) I prefer, I for help u; but if all these our resident slackers fail, i assure you of some goor ABJ grin wiring (no be me o administer am o shocked), but the trial will leave u CONFUSED!
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2007
Lord, Lord

Its time to destroy this generation.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by jmichael90: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
this is really trap, guys beware i hope this girl is not trying to retaliate for something, Aids, Ritual, etc senator pikin for that matter even poor man pikin have so many men encounter let alone.just beware not all hole is enterable grin .
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by kateflow(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
jmichael90:

this is really trap, guys beware i hope this girl is not trying to retaliate for something, Aids, Ritual, etc senator pikin for that matter even poor man pikin have so many men encounter let alone.just beware not all hole is enterable grin .

hmmmmm buahhhhhhhhhhhhh buahhhh not all hole is enterable grin shocked
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by funloving(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
so how many guys have been lucky so far ?
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by crazyp(f): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2007
why all these abuses & insults shocked
can't u get it?
this babe might just be joking & having fun?
why waste so much energy on non-issues?
na wa ooo lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2007
Simple crazyp

The girls are bitter and the boys are trying to put up a fake "responsible" image

Both arent fooling anyone with their insults.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
@stellose

I saw ur pic and I know you too well in Port Harcourt. I was in Port Harcourt for over 20 years. I was born there and often visit the town. Go to Elekahia Estate, Rumuomasi, Apanmiri Drive in Woji, Rumuokwuta and Rumuokoro and ask of me. I have lived in all these places. So, seeing ur pic, I know you very very well. If you doubt me send me a private message to explain and I will explain to you. It is better than to expose here. So, you are not better than the poster. There is no hiding corner I don't know in Port Harcourt. I have a good record in P/H. Gini ka ina ekwu, onye ara dika gi. Mbanu, onye oma dika gi. Allow the girl to crack jokes, we all know who really mean business. We are not fools.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by ebos(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ poster,

Have you not seen anyone yet? I stated 10 requirements earlier, if you meet them, holla me jare. Check out my contact in my profile.
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by chaz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2007
U can hit me up on chazdevoir@yahoo.com 08028184220. I'll b waitin,
Re: I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
You'll be disappointed. Most Nigerian guys suck big time in bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

... / Naughty Whatsapp Group / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.